Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep totally waiting for this to be deleted tomorrow. Wonder if you can report the company who breaking covid rules 🧐

ETA - she’s now deleted all the stories which you could see her parents in. Still think you’re in a family support bubble hey?!! Dick.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She really is the dumbest rule breaker going! Anything for a free day out hey Charlotte! It’s ridiculous to think she’s rather accept a freebie than actually stick to the rules. Removing the footage of her parents says it all.

Reactions: 3
Yep totally waiting for this to be deleted tomorrow. Wonder if you can report the company who breaking covid rules 🧐

ETA - she’s now deleted all the stories which you could see her parents in. Still think you’re in a family support bubble hey?!! Dick.
I've got screenshots 🤣🤣 i thought she might delete them and I wanted to complain to someone 🤣

If she really is in a family bubble then why delete the videos if you've done nothing wrong 🤷 what an idiot!!!

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 So the excuse they gave was...
Charlotte's parents are in her childcare bubble 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think I nearly pissed myself when I heard that!!!

I very kindly sent them some screenshots of the definition of a childcare bubble and said that as Charlotte doesn't work they therefore don't have a childcare bubble 😡 plus you can't have a childcare bubble when your there with them!!! Absolute joke hey!!!
They will argue that Charlotte is working, as a social media influencer of course! So she doesn’t count on that trip out as she was actually working 🙄

Reactions: 4
I've got screenshots 🤣🤣 i thought she might delete them and I wanted to complain to someone 🤣

If she really is in a family bubble then why delete the videos if you've done nothing wrong 🤷 what an idiot!!!
Do it! Send all the details to a local paper or website (Essex Live was mentioned), these Covidiots need bringing down a peg or two! It’s wrong and beyond shameful that they would lie about it to the venue and then flaunt it on their account 😡 so many people are suffering the effects of not seeing family and friends but stick to the rules because they are there for a reason!!

Her parents must be just as stupid, people who think rules are for everyone else bar them.👹

I just saw her reply to someone on Instagram. Apparently Instagram is classed as a job so she is able to have her parents in her bubble 😂😡😡

Reactions: 1
No words for those replies on instgram. She needs childcare from her mum so she can bounce around a trampoline park for her instagram job 😂
Obviously hit a nerve as she has sent a load of long replies!!!

Reactions: 6
What an absolute joke they are!!!!

If she hasn't done anything wrong then why has she deleted her stories with her parents in????

She’s completely misunderstood the rules. No where does it say she can have her parents with her to provide childcare - can only be providing childcare where they don’t mix - so if she dropped the kids off with her parents and left them there. She’s stretching the rules so she doesn’t look guilty, hence the deleting of the stories.

Read up about his Dad’s court case against HMRC............
And where would we find this? 🧐🧐🧐

Last edited:
Read up about his Dad’s court case against HMRC............
So at least we know where he gets his greedy grabby ways from then!!!!

She’s completely misunderstood the rules. No where does it say she can have her parents with her to provide childcare - can only be providing childcare where they don’t mix - so if she dropped the kids off with her parents and left them there. She’s stretching the rules so she doesn’t look guilty, hence the deleting of the stories.

And where would we find this? 🧐🧐🧐
Not sure I can say his name but if you Google his surname and HMRC it comes up with the case against him a few years ago

Last edited:
I just saw her reply to someone on Instagram. Apparently Instagram is classed as a job so she is able to have her parents in her bubble 😂😡😡
I just knew that would be the excuse!! Total rubbish. It was a gifted leisure activity not paid work.

I just knew that would be the excuse!! Total rubbish. It was a gifted leisure activity not paid work.
And she states she left Jimmy at home with Alex...........was he meant to be working or was he on a day off.......there really needs to be more transparency and more adhering to the rules, not adapting to suit them.

These people are a piss take I’m a working mom and my husband works, well last week I broke my ankle going out working delivering parcels to people like this , my kids are now on half term stuck in the house helping me we can’t have anyone in to help , yet she can get a free day out and call it work, 🤬🤬🤬 sorry to moan but I’ve never seen so many freebies go there way , I’m not working now so I don’t get paid

• Heart
And she states she left Jimmy at home with Alex...........was he meant to be working or was he on a day off.......there really needs to be more transparency and more adhering to the rules, not adapting to suit them.
Yep! Or just agreed to the freebie and did it on one of Alex’s days off and all went. Nope, she wanted the usual day with her parents so did it anyway. Well I want that too, my son wants that but we don’t. Makes me so mad... they could have just all gone at the weekend without bragging on Instagram that the rules don’t apply to them.

Not sure I can say his name but if you Google his surname and HMRC it comes up with the case against him a few years ago
What a chancer. I’m sure the Greedys are at it too. I came across a company in her name at their new address I hadn’t seen before.

Found it! Thanks. Definitely can see where he gets his money grabbing ways from!

Reactions: 1
Well if char wants to get technical about her “job” then surely the kids are counted in this job of being filmed? So do they get sufficient breaks and pay for their age? Not sure if they do as they seem to be filmed constantly if not by you then Alex spanned over your instagrams, tiktoks, snapchats and youtube channel.
plus we’ll keep that screenshot next time you claim you dont overexpose the kids on social media for monetary/leisure/goods gain.
Its half term, do they not get a school/homework/leisure balance like actual child actors do in UK 2020? (Homework for henry) You wanna blag the part but not play the part char.

Please tell me this is a joke!!!! Instagram is NOT a job! It’s actually winding me up! ‘Please go over and like my post!’ I need the company to see my beg is worth it!!!! FFS

SURELY she is now due a fine with photographic evidence! And her parents for that matter!!!! Not even one parent! TWO! Literally making a mockery of it all!!!
This was NOT necessary ‘work’ 🙄

Her explanation is actually HILARIOUS!!!!!

Instagram is her job! 🤣🤣🤣
As said before it was ‘gifted’ so was NOT necessary!!!!! It’s not like they’re short of a few bob if it was paid work!

There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to get her parents involved when Alex has a day off in the week to ‘help’ AND weekends!
If you can’t look after five kids on you own you shouldn’t of had them! You survived with 4 before Instagram! All of a sudden you desperate for the freebies and the money!

I’d LOVE to know how Charlotte and Alex feel knowing they USE their kids to pay their mortgage and fund their lifestyle???

I’d also like to know how Alex’ work feel about him looking after his kids when he is meant to be working????? (The day after his day off too 🙄) Especially seeing as they were good enough to agree to a 4 day week!!!
Talk about having your cake and eat it! Had enough of this poxy family!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.