Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute idiot. ..Good luck with them sleeping alone at night in that room..i found it unnerving. .to scare 3 yesr olds... like that absoloute moron... everyone reads here... seriously stupid! N still filming those poor girls crying. .I'm fuming

Reactions: 2
What a pair of complete pricks. Anything for the gram, even if it involves making your own children cry.

It’s like they have to find stuff to do to film for the gram
Leave the girls alone! Stop filming! It’s actually really boring watching what everyone else gets up to on a wet weekend!! Just enjoy being in the moment with your kids! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Another freebie whilst everyone’s struggling to feed their kids 🙄 #greedygrabbers

Oh and I wonder if they feel any guilt in their contribution to lockdown #bellends

They will feel no guilt at all in her head she's done absolutely nothing wrong and is just carrying on as if nothing happened!!!!

Did you see when they got that box of stuff the middle child just threw the jumper on the floor behind her. No thank you's or anything, they are going to be so used to getting free stuff how will they ever learn the value of money!!? I think it's really crappy that in this time of life when so many people are struggling they just don't give a tit throwing free stuff around and clearly showing it all over Instagram!!! No thoughts for anyone else I wouldn't even mind if they worked hard for there money but they just take take take and don't give a tit!!!

Reactions: 4
D55254A3-DEE6-4855-AEF3-E06E84F29381.png

Did anyone see this post from a few days ago? The dad bellowed at the oldest child to get out the way. Can’t believe it made the cut. I feel awful for him.

Is someone on the beg for blankets? Proper weighted ones aren’t cheap

• Haha
Why do they not understand the fact they have their phones in those girls faces, the big light on and playing games when trying to settle them down is why they won’t stay asleep! Their bedroom isn’t for sleeping in those girls minds it’s for playing!

It’s cold in their bedroom! No tit Sherlock!!! You’ve put them in the bleeping roof!!!

Their prem (dontcha know 🥱) they should be on the middle floor! Where it’s warm and they feel safe and secure! I vote Alex and Charlotte duck off into the eves of their dolls house!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I’d say it’s like an ice box up there. The house is so exposed to the elements from all angles on the top floor. it’s probably impossible to heat & must be so scary in bad weather.

So cold they had to wear onesies on top of pyjamas under a sleeping bag and duvet in the spring, remember that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.