Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really pissed me off today. You’re in a tier 2 area love, so that’s no meeting other households inside - certainly not bloody hugging your mother. I can’t see my family as they are in tier 2 and tier 3 areas, so seeing her swan about without a care in the world is so frustrating.

Reactions: 2
I used to really like this family, the girls are lovely.
I’m just finding now that Alex & Charlotte’s greed is beyond ridiculous, each day it’s something else gifted, and her posts about supporting small businesses are quite patronising as she does nothing of the sort, all she does is grab from them.
Early on in lockdown Alex made a big song and dance about taking some food to the food bank..........it was all stuff mainly Ryvitas that he had been given when attending one of their events.
I am aware that they read here and label posters here as ‘jealous’ that really isn’t the case, if I were in their position my moral compass would still be intact and I would be more than doing my bit for those less fortunate.

Reactions: 4
She’s really pissed me off today. You’re in a tier 2 area love, so that’s no meeting other households inside - certainly not bloody hugging your mother. I can’t see my family as they are in tier 2 and tier 3 areas, so seeing her swan about without a care in the world is so frustrating.
Agreed! It took me all my strength to not send a grumpy message to her. I walked the woodlands near where we live today with my son and my parents so they could see each other. My parents who are nearly 70 outside in the freezing cold making the best of it. My parents are devastated by all this, they would give anything for some normality like she had on full display. They can not bubble, no one is single and she blatantly knows that and doesn’t care. It’s a disgrace and she should be ashamed broadcasting that publicly. Didn’t even have the decency to do it on the quiet.

Reactions: 5
The way she just says about her family bubble!!!! Either she is stupid and really actually thinks she's right or she doesn't give a s*** I don't usually let things like this annoy me but were currently isolating whilst paying nursery fees that my my son can't attend and she's out there meeting whoever the hell she wants and doing whatever the hell she wants is just out of order!!

When they can’t stoop any lower... they bloody do! Anything for content, a freebie and to do what they want, stuff the rules hey Charlotte! I live in a tier 3 area, work in education and haven’t seen a lot of my family and friends for a long time so Charlotte when you read this I hope you realise you’ve probably pissed a lot of people off! But hey anything for the gram!

I just spent my birthday alone indoors (with toddler who was typical toddler and didnt give a rats) because im in a lockdown (wales) :/
She called it her bubble so she’d feel safe from us “trolls” 😂 shes an idiot, going out against guideance and then parading it on social media and trying to justify it when you cant just makes you look worse than if you just went out and kept it on the quiet.

I wonder would all the other customers she uploaded to her page consent to her doing so.
I would never upload images of total strangers, especially children

So I messaged that jump venue asking for an explanation as to why they allowed this..... Guess what there response was???? Honestly it's actually laughable 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
I neeeeed to know!!!!
🤣🤣🤣 So the excuse they gave was...
Charlotte's parents are in her childcare bubble 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think I nearly pissed myself when I heard that!!!

I very kindly sent them some screenshots of the definition of a childcare bubble and said that as Charlotte doesn't work they therefore don't have a childcare bubble 😡 plus you can't have a childcare bubble when your there with them!!! Absolute joke hey!!!

I very kindly sent them some screenshots of the definition of a childcare bubble and said that as Charlotte doesn't work they therefore don't have a childcare bubble 😡 plus you can't have a childcare bubble when your there with them!!! Absolute joke hey!!!
What an absolute load of shite... like you say childcare bubble is so parents can go to work. This makes me so mad that she thinks it’s ok to say that 🤬

Reactions: 3

What a load of bollocks. She has said many times how much she misses her wednesdays with them & now that there’s a free day out they’re part of her bubble?

Piss take isn't it!!!!!

It's just a bullshit excuse which makes me so angry.

Either she is ridiculously stupid to actually believe they can have a childcare bubble or she and the company really don't give a tit!!

Are you actually bleeping joking!
I can’t even believe they had the audacity to accept a free day out to somewhere they’d never go to if they actually had to pay! Everything is a freebie! EVERYTHING! Such a family of greedy grabbers! SICK OF IT

Are you actually bleeping joking!
I can’t even believe they had the audacity to accept a free day out to somewhere they’d never go to if they actually had to pay! Everything is a freebie! EVERYTHING! Such a family of greedy grabbers! SICK OF IT
Nope deadly serious, that was the venue's response and I'm not sure whether they actually believe it and are as stupid as she is or whether they just don't give a tit!!!!

Definition of a childcare bubble - to provide childcare so the parents can go to work!!!!
1) Charlotte doesn't work
2) you can't provide childcare at a hospitality venue whilst the parent is there
3) stop being Dick's and admit you just don't give a tit about other people and accept a freebie over following the rules!!!

Nope deadly serious, that was the venue's response and I'm not sure whether they actually believe it and are as stupid as she is or whether they just don't give a tit!!!!

Definition of a childcare bubble - to provide childcare so the parents can go to work!!!!
1) Charlotte doesn't work
2) you can't provide childcare at a hospitality venue whilst the parent is there
3) stop being Dick's and admit you just don't give a tit about other people and accept a freebie over following the rules!!!
I see it was questioned on her grid & a poor mum got excited thinking she could see her parents 😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.