Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they unable to purchase blankets like other people to do? Or does it have to be gifted or free? Can they not pay for items themselves! Always on the beg!

Seriously buy blankets yourself or better still put the heating on in their room! Move the furniture to allow heat in the room!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She the girls asked for the rest of a story and she said no but the. Continued to film and chat about a gifted light. What a joke

Reactions: 4
If she comes on and says sheā€™s been gifted weighted blankets itā€™ll be an absolute disgrace!! Sheā€™s still begging for them this morning šŸ˜” Iā€™ve read theyā€™re not suitable for little ones as theyā€™re hard to move (suppose thatā€™s her plan) but Iā€™m no expert

Reactions: 5
If she comes on and says sheā€™s been gifted weighted blankets itā€™ll be an absolute disgrace!! Sheā€™s still begging for them this morning šŸ˜” Iā€™ve read theyā€™re not suitable for little ones as theyā€™re hard to move (suppose thatā€™s her plan) but Iā€™m no expert
I wouldnā€™t use them personally. Up to age 4 at least clothes & blankets should be breathable & layered rather than one heavy blanket. The girls are still quite small, I wouldnā€™t put them at risk for the sake of my own sleep

I personally wouldnā€™t use them either due to fear of malfunction or being too heavy to move there are plenty of other ways to warm kids up but we all know thats not what shes after

Reactions: 1
I find it quite bad manners to do a whole load of stories wearing sunglasses at this time of year. That may be really picky but it just cuts out all eye contact.

So many people have kids with additional needs that would benefit but can't afford them. She is a disgrace. You can report for breaking rules. Who has screenshot? Il do it.

I bet the girls donā€™t wake up cold they probably just wake up and want comfort from Their mum and dad. Plus being up on the floor without them might scare them.

Reactions: 2
I wouldnā€™t use them personally. Up to age 4 at least clothes & blankets should be breathable & layered rather than one heavy blanket. The girls are still quite small, I wouldnā€™t put them at risk for the sake of my own sleep
I have one... they can be quite painful on your legs!

I find it quite bad manners to do a whole load of stories wearing sunglasses at this time of year. That may be really picky but it just cuts out all eye contact.
I thought this!!!!

They were in Chelmsford today! There is a Dunelm in Chelmsford! Did they go and buy the teddy bedding? Of course not! Itā€™ll be gifted in a few days! Text book greed!!!

Very quiet today on IG....COVIDIOTS! They'll be breaking the rules, ahead of the lockdown coming into effect, which they'll equally ignore. Cunts!

Came her to say exactly the same - no IG stories on a Wednesday when they usually see her parents šŸ¤”šŸ¤” wonder what they are doing today!!!!!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Haha Haha haha....I am killing myself Chaz and alex.....so many people want to see a YouTube of the pair of ya...FUCKOFF you bleeping twats, you struggle to get views on your YouTube, it was flagging before you started.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s going on with poor Lottieā€™s hair?? Think Charlotte needs to change things because itā€™s definitely not working , and what with the other two having a strand of hair down itā€™s like something from the 90ā€™s

Alexā€™s new post ā€œyes this was today because of the sun the girls at schoolā€ posted up last minute yesterday.. thought you didnā€™t read here? Lol

Them girls holding sparklers with no gloves.. accident waiting to happen they are only 3!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.