Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Nb: we cant have any witty thread names as greedballys usernames are too long for us to identify the thread or even abbreviate, sorry.
Round up of last thread (i may miss things)
- alex still rocking that woman look but we are concerned for his mental health tbh
- charlotte still princess, her kids arent bathed and her husband needs help but dw cos shes getting her ‘air done
- jimmys birthday party was all #gifted shite that wasn’t declared and way over the top
- girls get gifts on henrys birthday but did they for jimmy?
- plastic garden grass looks and is stupid, oh look garden animals
- reggie the dog needs his nails cut, charlotte claims he went to the vet but still uncut nails? Bullshit.
- they dont read here but its clear they do
- charlotte doesnt “exclusively” breastfeed anymore but she did breastfeed if noone knew? #missitsomuch
- still serving that beige crap, jimmys portions are enough for a kids birthday party

- girls didnt have proper booster seats, jimmys forward facing already.
- they were called on this on their vlog, fans called the concerned commenters “trolls and haters”
- next video looks as if the girls had better seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Covering the girls school tops??

it wouldn’t be difficult to work out where it is! Was showing us rocket lollies REALLY that necessary!

such a tit show! 💩

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched their new video on mental health?
As someone who struggles with their mental health I just cannot watch it as I know it will just p**s me off 🙈 anyone fill me in on what hes talking about?? Also I don't want to give it another "view" 😂😂

Oh wait now Henry is a professional footballer 🙄
Let me tell you no scouts watch the football club Henry plays for! Obviously a friend of a friend has had words with someone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
This family would benefit from a social media holiday, probably more so than their mortgage holiday. Call it a mental health break.

Reactions: 5
This families social media obsession is getting out of control, they hide the children’s school badges to film them eating lollies but can show Henry at football with all his kit on! Their behaviour is getting too much, the money/insta obsession is too much! Alex when you read this.... starting thinking of your families future and the damage it’s doing! Moron!

Reactions: 5
WHO GIVES TEA TO A THREE YEAR OLD?! Lottie is miles apart from this lot, only one choosing water. I hope her teachers encourage her to go far, she's always been so clever and different from the rest. I hope she isn't overshadowed by the other big personalities.

Reactions: 4
WHO GIVES TEA TO A THREE YEAR OLD?! Lottie is miles apart from this lot, only one choosing water. I hope her teachers encourage her to go far, she's always been so clever and different from the rest. I hope she isn't overshadowed by the other big personalities.
She said it was mainly milk with water and a dunk of her used decaff bag. So coloured milky water really.

Next rant: why is Slim the only one to get the good food? Tuna sandwiches and a ton of fruit; have the girls ever seen that?!

Reactions: 6
Next rant: why is Slim the only one to get the good food? Tuna sandwiches and a ton of fruit; have the girls ever seen that?!
Hes her “non fussy eater” Apparently but i remember when alex said the girls arent fussy, will try anything and they **”sometimes”** eat beige 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.