Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pray not... but the girls already look pissed... many times... confused too ..When the parent is only talking from behind a screen... how long do they think they can keep this up... the girls are growing up. .. another year perhaphs..Not just this family. ... all similar one's ...just wonder how these kids will be ..once out of the limelight.. or still forced to be filmed n getting picked on ... ot has to end
You’d think it would have to end, however how will they then be able to afford the massive mortgage on their huge house, and how would they be able to afford for both of them to stay at home and not work? Surely they would both have to go and work, and we all know that will never happen, they’re too used to sponging off their kids and scrounging free stuff off companies!

Reactions: 2
they want to have money and not work for it and have kids but not parent them. they’re all about image

Reactions: 4
Would u believe Alex has been sleeping in the spare room. I wonder if he would of thought of that with out reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would u believe Alex has been sleeping in the spare room. I wonder if he would of thought of that with out reading here
Not that I’m a parenting expert, but I came up with that and I don’t even have any bleeping kids!

Not that I’m a parenting expert, but I came up with that and I don’t even have any bleeping kids!
I had initially thought the girls room took up the whole top floor, I was amazed when I found out here that the spare room is up there. Why the left the girls alone up there scared for so long is beyond me. Sacrifices have to be made when kids are small, the marital bed being a prime example!

Reactions: 5
It really bugs me by how little Charlotte does with the kids. Alex seems to so most of the parenting whilst she drinks tea and sleeps.

That's a
You’d think it would have to end, however how will they then be able to afford the massive mortgage on their huge house, and how would they be able to afford for both of them to stay at home and not work? Surely they would both have to go and work, and we all know that will never happen, they’re too used to sponging off their kids and scrounging free stuff off companies!
Thats a new house I'm guessing. .. you are right. ..the kids will grow up n the novelty factor. .cuteness quotient will go... its going to be the csse with all these category of folks...

Reactions: 1
Girls got money for moneybox, about to put them in “NO DONT PUT THEM IN YET” shouts alex.
because you need to answer 500 questions for these strangers before you do anything you poor tots.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.