Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was awful to watch. I get the impression she’s not as into being in front of the camera as she used to be. Sometimes she looks so awkward. That pampers one was terrible but their Date night was as bad if not worse & there’s been a few other cringe moments. I think she was better when she was home alone with the girls & mostly behind the camera with all the attention on them. But who can resist when it comes to easy money!

Reactions: 4
Two words for you Charlotte and Alex......

duck off

Is it me? Or are they so bleeping boring! The girls look dreadful!
Took Henry to the shittest barbers in the town and gave him a stupid lightening streak in his hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just about sums this pair of chavs up!

Over and out! I’m done with these idiots!

Reactions: 9
And it’s begun, Jimmy was in that grubby looking onesie thing the day before yesterday 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Why are they out in the cold and rain with a coat/Mac on? Alex, you really are a dope. I was freezing just watching them. 🥶🥶🥶

Why are they out in the cold and rain with a coat/Mac on? Alex, you really are a dope. I was freezing just watching them. 🥶🥶🥶
*without

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else absolutely dislike her hands? They’re like grabby paws.

Reactions: 2
I bloody hate people who try to push their kids into walking! Let him do it in his own time

I bloody hate people who try to push their kids into walking! Let him do it in his own time
Even worse he cant just learn to walk in peace has to have a camera shoved in his face
Walking on laminate flooring where shes too busy holding the phone to get him if he falls and smacks his face 😒

• Angry
Even Big Jim ignores him. I've never seen a baby have such a look of contempt as Jimmy does when he is being exploited filmed.

Reactions: 5
That rug in their conservatory/ kitchen come kids area makes me feel sick! Never mind covid! WTF you catching from that 🤢

Reactions: 3
That rug in their conservatory/ kitchen come kids area makes me feel sick! Never mind covid! WTF you catching from that 🤢
And how quickly it got to that level of dirty. Makes you wonder about the rest of the house

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The only clean part of their house is the oven and the bath cos they never get used

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's said on her stories today about her "family bubble"
She can't have a family bubble as neither her or her parents are a single household!!!!!

What even are the rules where she lives, can you meet people who aren't in your household in a setting like that???? 😡

So I googled and this is what is says for Chelmsford so she shouldn't even be with her parents at all!!!!! 😡😡😡

Attachments

She can't have a family bubble as neither her or her parents are a single household!!!!!

What even are the rules where she lives, can you meet people who aren't in your household in a setting like that???? 😡

So I googled and this is what is says for Chelmsford so she shouldn't even be with her parents at all!!!!! 😡😡😡
She can’t have a family bubble unless it’s I single person household. You can meet up to 6 people from different households but this has to outside. So she’s talking shite as usual!

How funny is it that they’ve always felt the girls were to young to go where they are today... yet when they’re invited suddenly it’s ok 😂😂

Reactions: 3

She won’t care.

She can’t have a family bubble unless it’s I single person household. You can meet up to 6 people from different households but this has to outside. So she’s talking shite as usual!
That's exactly what I thought!!!! Does she actually think she can have a family bubble coz Alex isn't there??? Why do these people just think they can do whatever they want!!! Plus it's been gifted so why are the company even letting them do that surely it looks bad on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.