Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex once said '' The fact that I know people are watching, gives me the motivation to go out and do stuff with the family, otherwise we would just be at home's
That just proves what an unintelligent human he really is. There is NO hope.😥👹

Reactions: 4
#supportsmallbusinesses

by accepting free gifts from them? So you’ve parted with 0p? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate all this "support small businesses" bullshit that influencers post even though the item is gifted. Not really sure how you're supporting them when everything is a freebie.

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing- exclusive breastfeeding yet constantly shows him with a tray full of banana etc! How stupid can she be?? Does she just claim to do so without looking into it and realising that isn’t what she is doing??
Also that horrible man he makes my skin crawl!!!! 🤢Why is he so awkward with his children like so disconnected, so sad!
Also Henners - that nickname is awful! I feel they are turning him into a terror, encouraging a football factory extra persona, makes him look thuggish when he starts shouting geezer etc!

Reactions: 5
How embarrassing- exclusive breastfeeding yet constantly shows him with a tray full of banana etc! How stupid can she be?? Does she just claim to do so without looking into it and realising that isn’t what she is doing??
Also that horrible man he makes my skin crawl!!!! 🤢Why is he so awkward with his children like so disconnected, so sad!
Also Henners - that nickname is awful! I feel they are turning him into a terror, encouraging a football factory extra persona, makes him look thuggish when he starts shouting geezer etc!
Agree Henry is turning into his thuggish father who thinks cause he's from Essex finks he's a right geezer, when in fact he is as common as muck & as thick as 💩.

Henry was a cutie up until a couple of years ago, now he is constantly playing up for the camera is very loud and I know would drive me absolutely mad if I had to spend a few hours in his company.

Not his fault but his life is now an act, always being filmed so guess we shouldn't expect any less.
Can see the twins being the same, Lottie not so much as think she has already realised just what a twit her dad is and she doesn't play up to the camera.

#childneglect #shitparents #greedybastards

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree Henry is turning into his thuggish father who thinks cause he's from Essex finks he's a right geezer, when in fact he is as common as muck & as thick as 💩.

Henry was a cutie up until a couple of years ago, now he is constantly playing up for the camera is very loud and I know would drive me absolutely mad if I had to spend a few hours in his company.

Not his fault but his life is now an act, always being filmed so guess we shouldn't expect any less.
Can see the twins being the same, Lottie not so much as think she has already realised just what a twit her dad is and she doesn't play up to the camera.

Yes definitely not his fault, such a shame but it will end up making him entitled and unlikeable. Like you say not so long ago he was a lovely boy until his Dad started him off on weird catch phases. Also sadly could be to try impress his Dad for a glimpse of attention! Such a messed up household.

Reactions: 5
Yes definitely not his fault, such a shame but it will end up making him entitled and unlikeable. Like you say not so long ago he was a lovely boy until his Dad started him off on weird catch phases. Also sadly could be to try impress his Dad for a glimpse of attention! Such a messed up household.
Just watched the #gifted bracelets 🤦‍♀️ no thank you's from any of the kids, it's all now 'just something else free that we've been given' all so ungrateful, have nothing to look forward to as are constantly getting junk thrown at them.

I was hot on please & thank you's when my kids were young, I would be mortified if I thought they never said thanks when given something, luckily they were brought up with manners, even now they are always grateful for anything they get given.

Somehow I think the greedbally kids will grow up as entitled, rude kids.

Reactions: 6

Away from the camera Henry was constantly playing up a few years ago as well. It’s nothing new

Reactions: 1
Ha did you see the way Charlotte grabbed the hand of one of the girls and dragged her off? Then came and swiped her phone off the side?! Strange behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ha did you see the way Charlotte grabbed the hand of one of the girls and dragged her off? Then came and swiped her phone off the side?! Strange behaviour
Yes I was thinking the same thing!! Seemed so randomly done, and another one followed. Lottie seemed so uninterested, I think she’s fed up of them already. Also His stories getting Lottie moan about the other girl whilst said girl is looking sad and hungry. Just put the phone down feed them and stop standing them off against eachother for Instagram!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
it actually reminded me of a mum seeing a toddler have a toilet accident then swiftly running them off to the toilet. But who knows.

it actually reminded me of a mum seeing a toddler have a toilet accident then swiftly running them off to the toilet. But who knows.
She has probably been asking for ages to be brought to the loo & daddy was too busy filming.
mum probably rushed back for her phone realising it was a poo & she would have to wait a few mins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does look like a toilet dash but weird that no girls appeared to say they needed it?!

Eugh you can tell they haven’t even brushed the girls hair after taking the pigtails out 🤢

• Angry
Just watched the #gifted bracelets 🤦‍♀️ no thank you's from any of the kids, it's all now 'just something else free that we've been given' all so ungrateful, have nothing to look forward to as are constantly getting junk thrown at them.

I was hot on please & thank you's when my kids were young, I would be mortified if I thought they never said thanks when given something, luckily they were brought up with manners, even now they are always grateful for anything they get given.

Somehow I think the greedbally kids will grow up as entitled, rude kids.
They really have no hope, so much free junk, they will never know how special a real gift is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.