Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are we the same people????? Lol

I remember blues clues from when my little sister watched it!

I came on to say, Charlotte needs to be gifted clothes! I’m sure it’s coming! She’s such a chav!!!!
Rocco and jensons mum jayde gets gifted such beautiful clothes!!! Charlottes desperate for it!!

and she went shopping, had to wash her hands! But let the girls touch the carrier bag she used and was in the kitchen with her shoes on?? (What’s on the souls of her shoes) 🤷🏼‍♀️
I use to love the old blues clues , i was telling my older two back in the day it wasn’t we just got a email . They asked why and I said we didn’t have the internet growing up they were shocked ha ha .

someone seriously gifted her a new tracksuit the leopard print Matalan one is absolutely vile !! Surprised she left jimmy to actually go out and Alex got a look in .

I use to love the old blues clues , i was telling my older two back in the day it wasn’t we just got a email . They asked why and I said we didn’t have the internet growing up they were shocked ha ha .

someone seriously gifted her a new tracksuit the leopard print Matalan one is absolutely vile !! Surprised she left jimmy to actually go out and Alex got a look in .
Charlotte is just the Essex version of Sarah Ingham 😂

Reactions: 1
20200505_112623.jpg
"feels slightly inappropriate posting home inspiration pictures during this time" But we're going to do it anyway

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Rocco and jensons mum jayde gets gifted such beautiful clothes!!! Charlottes desperate for it!!
Who would you want to model your clothes though if you were a business? Jayde is classy and beautiful.
How do they get gifted anything. They are very unclean and neglectful.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 123437 "feels slightly inappropriate posting home inspiration pictures during this time" But we're going to do it anyway
Bloody idiots! Most people that consider if something is inappropriate and decide it is don’t decide to publicise it!!

Charlotte is just the Essex version of Sarah Ingham 😂
Never got into their threads/accounts, in a nutshell are they child sellers like the Greedballys too?

I'm not one for creating washing if I don't need to...will wear things two days in a row to 'dirty them out', depends where they've been worn. Noticed in Alex's story today, Charlotte is wearing the same (awful) tracksuit she had on yesterday. Fine but she did go to the shop in that yesterday. Anything I have had to wear 'out' goes straight in the wash. I know they aren't the most hygienic family anyway but during these times.....
Maybe it's just me.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Bloody idiots! Most people that consider if something is inappropriate and decide it is don’t decide to publicise it!!

Never got into their threads/accounts, in a nutshell are they child sellers like the Greedballys too?
Yes they are. They’ve had a replica reborn doll made of their son to flog for around £300. The father of the Ingham family has also been messaging underage fans and asking them to go skinny dipping with him when on holiday 🤢

• Sick
New youtube, “healthy snacks for kids”
Where? Cos you guys dont 😂😂 for the gram, for the youtubers, all 3 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey chazza hey Alex 🖐🏻. Chaz get that tracksuit in the bin love it ain’t good . bleeping pony tail and sunglasses again fiddling with your hair every two mins . Time for a nice cup of hot tea cause you haven’t sat down all day. Fed jimmy and put the girls to bed for the first time in in 7 months ! Well done you found the girls bedroom twice today !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done Chezza you lazy bint, you found the girls bedroom, shame the girls still haven't had a BATH or HAIR WASHED, we know you read here so please keep your kids clean, don't let them take after greaseball.

The girls hair make makes my head itch 🤮

Reactions: 3
Who would you want to model your clothes though if you were a business? Jayde is classy and beautiful.
How do they get gifted anything. They are very unclean and neglectful.
This is so true!! Lol xx

Actually feel sad that the mums in the don’t rush video associate with chazza!
There’s 3/4 that I actually like, now I’m rethinking lol

I have no idea why those girls get so wound up by their dad when they’re meant to be winding down before bed. Jumping on beds, excited voices and a camera stuck in their little faces.

• Heart
I have no idea why those girls get so wound up by their dad when they’re meant to be winding down before bed. Jumping on beds, excited voices and a camera stuck in their little faces.
They don't know any different unfortunately, very sad, 😢 it must be awful to have both parents with a camera constantly in their hands, filming you and telling you what to say etc so as they get content, and make money from you. 😔

I’m sorry for the late post today.....I had to pick myself up off the floor when I saw the latest You Tube video.....Homemade snacks for kids! You are having a laugh right Char? Alex? Like duck you actually make your kids snacks. You pop off to ASDA, or Sainsburys now the new one has been built and buy all the crap that we all feed our kids! Making out you are some sort of kitchen goddess making snacks! Who are you trying to kid!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Tables have really turned for me now I can’t stand her lady ship sat on her arse all day. I have to say at least Alex takes those kids out , and he’s in the back garden with them.

Reactions: 5
Tables have really turned for me now I can’t stand her lady ship sat on her arse all day. I have to say at least Alex takes those kids out , and he’s in the back garden with them.
Exactly! I may not like Alex that much but at least he spends time with the kids, since having the favourite child Charlotte seems to have given up on the older four

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.