Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Papayya

I think I need to give my head a wobble, as I’m actually finding myself feeling sorry for Alex and how much he does compared to her. Even when he’s at work, she usually does the bare minimum and relies on her parents to clean, cook, provide childcare, pamper her, etc. Their old neighbours were pretty much used as housekeeping staff.
Charlotte has become increasingly unlikeable and unbearable, and somehow I've also started to feel a bit sorry for Alex. Has anybody noticed how utterly miserable and hard faced she is on his stories, until she realises he's filming and she tries to put her nicey nice face on 😂 she's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Belulah

VIP Member
Some of the criticism on this thread is getting silly. Subbuteo is hardly suitable for three year olds. Why can’t Alex share something with Henry that is just for those two? It was his so he was obviously waiting for the right time to give it to him. Siblings need to have things of their own.

Reactions: 11

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
How can she say to her kids “as it’s such a miserable day, I thought I’d get you an ice cream”.... when she is being given them for free?! As if she’s doing something really nice for her kids when actually it’s the kids’ lives they are selling online to get all this free crap gifted to them. I really hope that ice cream company donate ice cream to NHS hospitals and not just greedy Instagram child-sellers...

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Who would ask these people for parenting advice ever?
Would be like asking the Radford parents for advice on contraception 🤢☹

• Haha

Rinitiaa

They have nothing to give! Some families have diy tutorials, stay at home activities, messy play, meal recipes, living ideas, home ideas etc etc they have a gimmick that makes them interesting and unique. The gallabys have a bunch of kids, great. They arent sue radford where having that many kids is a marvel so people want to watch it. No-ones really bothered about some family with their triplets because they have nothing to offer! They want to be marvelled and watched for just existing but they are boring!

Charlotte was going to do a “weaning journey” but to do that she needs to realise there are already many mums who have beaten her to it and have something to offer, i.e. nutrition and uniqueness. She has ellas kitchen puffs.
Sorry but if you dont have ‘it’ get off the youtube business.

Reactions: 10

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Char is the same as Lucy Jessica Carter. Seems to love boasting about being a mum and all the attention of pregnancy but doesn’t want to actually raise the children.

Rinitiaa

Ok first of all charlotte, jimmy left alot of what i think was cheese, because he cant pick it up as a finger food! Why are you cutting cheese in small squares its a choking hazard at his age. Supposed to be a weaning journey? You cant prep or cook at the standards recommended by HV.
Also bacon? High salt content
And she comes up with “gunna do a weaning journey” with ellas kitchen puffs, squared cheese and bacon. Fuck me 🙈 its embarrassing.
Honestly i would not care at all but she blags on and posts pics like shes betty crocker with her pesto pasta and square cheese, like she deserves a pat on the back.

Also that plate jimmy has, its nuby or nuk right? Same brand sell plates that stick and im pretty sure that monkey one is a stick plate. Obvious on the beg 😒😒

• Angry

Pinchme

VIP Member
So kids been outside most of the day, just been on a wlas, been picking sticks etc up, had a shite tea, now in the onesies again 😡, still NO BATH!!!!!! Girls going to bed, and just looked deshevled, this fucking family are doing my head in.

Yes Chezza believe it you have 5 kids, and yet still on the beg for a plate, even though you have had 3x everything in the last 3 years. Or maybe you have sold it all in your yard sales etc!!!!!!!!!!

Until Instagram I would never of believed such a shit family existed, they really are revolting in every way.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Surely they've got to be joking with their youtube videos.. their most recent one is Bedtime routine with 5 kids and their "top tips". What bedtime routine? The same PJs theyve had on for the last week, no bath and letting them jump on the bed and get over excited?
I’m not planning to watch it but OMG is that why a) they had a bath b) wore new PJs and c) Princess Charlotte made a bedtime appearance this week, all for the vlog post 😱😈

They must think their followers are right thickos, you show their bedtime routine of trampolining, playing under the beds and interviewing them EVERY NIGHT, why do you think we want to see a 25 minute video of lies 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha

JuicyJhey

I'm not one for creating washing if I don't need to...will wear things two days in a row to 'dirty them out', depends where they've been worn. Noticed in Alex's story today, Charlotte is wearing the same (awful) tracksuit she had on yesterday. Fine but she did go to the shop in that yesterday. Anything I have had to wear 'out' goes straight in the wash. I know they aren't the most hygienic family anyway but during these times.....
Maybe it's just me.

• Angry

Ilando

VIP Member
so Charlotte has just posted an ad and it involved the girls. She’s holding one of their hands and being all cheerful and lovely. Contrast that to non ad stories when she ignores the girls completely and is only interested in Jimmy.
How heartless and cruel

• Angry
  • Sad

louisana

I don’t like the way Charlotte dragged Jimmy by the arm when he was on the bed. First of all he was quite close to the edge of the bed and neither of them were really close enough to catch him if he rolled off the bed. They certainly are reading here. There has been a few subtle changes and making sure the kids are filmed with wet hair. I hope the pjs and bedding were freshly washed.

Charlotte please put the girls to bed on your own for a night. I’m telling you they are at the age remember who done things with them when they are older. Looking back to my childhood I can only remember fun experiences with my Dad. My mum never really did anything with us and I still wonder why she wasn’t that involved.

I don’t agree with a lot your parenting (beige food, no baths for weeks on end, dirty pjs/bedding, jumping on the bed, exposing your kids for financial gain) I hate the fact that the kids are always being filmed but I’ve got to say that Alex is basically solo parenting the girls and Henry. Charlotte gets everything handed to her on a plate and basically does fuck all everyday. Keep up the cycling Alex so your lazy mare of a wife can parent all 5 children at once and give you a break. Can you imagine if Alex was back at work in London and she needed to parent all 5 kids.

Reactions: 9

Rinitiaa

100% chicken 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shes like those people who emphasise that its a diet coke

Chicken breast, cut it up, dip it in flour, then dip it in egg, then dip it in cooked quinoa (you make that like you do pasta char so its easy for you) shove it in the oven for 15-20 mins

Free recipe there for you love, can i get a shoutout and #gifted please?

• Haha
Reactions: 9