Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, looks like Chezza was preparing tea, just for a change girls having dry pesto pasta šŸ¤®, carrots and bacon, WTF dinner is that, none of them are eating the pasta, they must be sick to death of the same shite, day after day.

So many lovely healthy meals they could be served, but titface is so lazy its the same crap, time and time again.

Poor kids šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 4
Oh no, looks like Chezza was preparing tea, just for a change girls having dry pesto pasta šŸ¤®, carrots and bacon, WTF dinner is that, none of them are eating the pasta, they must be sick to death of the same shite, day after day.

So many lovely healthy meals they could be served, but titface is so lazy its the same crap, time and time again.

Poor kids šŸ˜¢
Do a nice roast with plenty of veg. Could have been cooking that while the rest were on the walk!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Blimey, sheā€™s so negative towards those girls but Jimmy - well he can do no wrong. Golden child. She obviously couldnā€™t be bothered to cook properly as she, greaseball and Henners are having a curry - again.

So she's been cooking tea tonight and is now on the beg for a plate that sticks to the highchair for Fs sake just Google it like everyone else!!! Seriously we stupidly spent Ā£16 on a mat that sticks to the highchair and no doubt she'll get one sent to her!!!! She said she hasn't done weaning since the girls were little, they are only 3 things don't change that's drastically in 2.5yrs!! šŸ˜” Annoys me so much, she claims she doesn't know what's out there or what's about but she's not stupid she's either on her phone or breastfeeding she can clearly see what's out there for babies!!!?

Poor kids šŸ˜¢
I thought exactly the same, where's the sauce for the pasta!!! And she says she showing people how well they are eating, well from here Charlotte it looks like your kids haven't eaten anything!!!

So she's been cooking tea tonight and is now on the beg for a plate that sticks to the highchair for Fs sake just Google it like everyone else!!! Seriously we stupidly spent Ā£16 on a mat that sticks to the highchair and no doubt she'll get one sent to her!!!! She said she hasn't done weaning since the girls were little, they are only 3 things don't change that's drastically in 2.5yrs!! šŸ˜” Annoys me so much, she claims she doesn't know what's out there or what's about but she's not stupid she's either on her phone or breastfeeding she can clearly see what's out there for babies!!!?

I thought exactly the same, where's the sauce for the pasta!!! And she says she showing people how well they are eating, well from here Charlotte it looks like your kids haven't eaten anything!!!
Maybe they would eat more if they saw Mum and Dad eating with them and didn't have the distraction of a phone shoved in their faces constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do a nice roast with plenty of veg. Could have been cooking that while the rest were on the walk!
Exactly, I can't believe the crap those girls get fed, is it any wonder they all look ill, I'll never understand why her mother doesn't say something.

She says about them being fussy eaters but any decent mother would find ways to hide veg, meat, fish etc in their meals. She doesn't even try so much easier to give plain pasta and crisps followed by chocolate šŸ˜”

Always too busy with Jimmy hanging off her tits and phone in her hand, she is the definition of a useless mother.

What the duck is that dinner??????

They NEVER got fussy! They did also or Lidl posts saying how the girls tried and ate everything! They make it up as they go a long! FFS!!!

no encouragement to eat with cutlery! Constantly praising jimmy!!
ā€˜Thereā€™s a lot of talking and not a lot of eating!ā€™ Is she having a laugh!!!!!!!!!! Sheā€™s not shut her chavvy bleeping gob!!! And sheā€™s encouraging the talking šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜³

So rather than eat as a family! You shove a phone in their faces!!! Iā€™m getting more and more wound up with this pair of twats EVERYDAY!!!

sheā€™s gonna ring Father Christmas now!! I reckon Father Christmas will say ā€˜stop giving them tit meals and eat as a familyā€™ šŸ™„

I canā€™t bear it when they go in the beg!

GET THE DOG OUT IF THE KITCHEN WHEN YOUR EATING

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another tit show from these 2 drips! She really is the epitome of a lazy mother. Itā€™s shocking to see how crap she is a mother! Did anyone get round to starting an IG dedicated to their crap patenting skills??

As for the YouTube, I really donā€™t get it! I donā€™t watch it and canā€™t bare to even look at the crap they have come up with so far! I really donā€™t think they grasp it tho, the people that would be watching would be parents / mums I guess. Do you really have 20 odd minutes to sit there watching crappy out together videos of their day? 5-7 minute max I would give to a video on you tube unless it was something you was really interested in....like @Rinitiaa said there I soooooo much they could do with content.

The Galballys are boring, dull, lazy, uninspiring parents and certainly not an influence on my life. Just a shame the advertising agents canā€™t see this!

So kids been outside most of the day, just been on a wlas, been picking sticks etc up, had a shite tea, now in the onesies again šŸ˜”, still NO BATH!!!!!! Girls going to bed, and just looked deshevled, this bleeping family are doing my head in.

Yes Chezza believe it you have 5 kids, and yet still on the beg for a plate, even though you have had 3x everything in the last 3 years. Or maybe you have sold it all in your yard sales etc!!!!!!!!!!

Until Instagram I would never of believed such a tit family existed, they really are revolting in every way.

Reactions: 10
I honestly have no words. Those poor children, They look so sad. Im so confused why close family havenā€™t pulled them up on the food and hygiene of their children.
Im quite shocked

Those poor girls pretty much got ignored during dinner it was all jimmy jimmy jimmy. You could hear them trying to get some attention from her. They probably donā€™t eat because only when she speaks to them is to tell them to eat. The look on Florenceā€™s face when Charlotte asked her what she was having :( she looked so sad and ignored her mum... to be honest im not surprised!

And did Alex just wash is hands and then dry them on his greasy mop šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

She canā€™t even be bothered to COOK the bleeping carrots to give to the kids! There is no way on earth that baby can eat raw carrot just yet! And bacon.....Christ on a bike the salt content in that is just too high for a baby! Makes me so sad how crap their diet it! My kids isnā€™t perfect but she is just a lazy lazy excuse of a mother! Iā€™m sick of her

Ok first of all charlotte, jimmy left alot of what i think was cheese, because he cant pick it up as a finger food! Why are you cutting cheese in small squares its a choking hazard at his age. Supposed to be a weaning journey? You cant prep or cook at the standards recommended by HV.
Also bacon? High salt content
And she comes up with ā€œgunna do a weaning journeyā€ with ellas kitchen puffs, squared cheese and bacon. duck me šŸ™ˆ its embarrassing.
Honestly i would not care at all but she blags on and posts pics like shes betty crocker with her pesto pasta and square cheese, like she deserves a pat on the back.

Also that plate jimmy has, its nuby or nuk right? Same brand sell plates that stick and im pretty sure that monkey one is a stick plate. Obvious on the beg šŸ˜’šŸ˜’

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Honestly don't get this not eating with your kids thing. We maybe don't eat with our children twice a month max. Mainly if it's something really spicy or we have got a takeaway. I love eating them. Watching them enjoy food and speaking to them about how their day has been. It's lovely family time.

Reactions: 5
Those poor girls pretty much got ignored during dinner it was all jimmy jimmy jimmy. You could hear them trying to get some attention from her. They probably donā€™t eat because only when she speaks to them is to tell them to eat. The look on Florenceā€™s face when Charlotte asked her what she was having :( she looked so sad and ignored her mum... to be honest im not surprised!

And did Alex just wash is hands and then dry them on his greasy mop šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
I saw him do that šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Blimey, sheā€™s so negative towards those girls but Jimmy - well he can do no wrong. Golden child. She obviously couldnā€™t be bothered to cook properly as she, greaseball and Henners are having a curry - again.
She's always been that way towards the girls. Even before Jimmy was born, she would always witch about the girls and the burden they cause her. Yet, Henry couldn't ever do no wrong. Hence why I consider him as a golden child along with Jimmy. The two of them are the apples of Greaseball and Chazza's eyes, can't do no wrong, yet the little moneymakers can't do no right

Another tit show from these 2 drips! She really is the epitome of a lazy mother. Itā€™s shocking to see how crap she is a mother! Did anyone get round to starting an IG dedicated to their crap patenting skills??
I would support this.

Look at Anna with the quads... her popularity has shot up and what has she chosen to do? Take weekends off social media to be with her kids. That's a parent. Charlotte is a disgrace.

I would support this.

Look at Anna with the quads... her popularity has shot up and what has she chosen to do? Take weekends off social media to be with her kids. That's a parent. Charlotte is a disgrace.
I love Anna, she is the complete opposite of titface, quads bath everyday, clean pj's every night, fresh home-cooked food everyday, hubbie fighting for life with COVID, does it all alone, no help.

She doesn't have the big show off house, doesn't have all the gifted shite, yet she is a better mother 10 times over.

The Twats follow her, do they not see the difference in how she parents??

Think the difference is yet again money, for the Greedballys it's top of their list, for Anna it's not part of the equasion, and the difference is obvious. Her children are always so happy and content, also very funny.

• Heart
Anna with the quads is a superhero. I donā€™t know how sheā€™s coped with her husbandā€™s life hanging in the balance and cared for those little ones on her own.
There is another IG mum of lovely triplet girls and her husband had a traumatic brain injury when her girls were small, canā€™t remember her IG name off the top of my head. Absolutely lovely woman who also cares beautifully for her children in very difficult circumstances.

It really is ironic how their Instagram name and popularity is all about the girls when they themselves barely seem to care about them in real life

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.