Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, Anna is fabulous and you can tell that she isn’t in it for the money.....yet! I really hope she doesn’t become like the Greedbally’s! But I think she’s a genuinely decent mother who actually cares about her kids wellbeing, diet, social skills and general life! Where as Charlotte and Alex are just out for themselves! Twunts

Reactions: 1
It’s like the instagrammer with a elder daughter, set of twins girls and have had another set of twins who were boys . They have home cooked meals , bathed and so well cared for . She’s brutally honest and has a partner who is at work everyday. She does the school run , runs her house and cooks meals . Chazza has no excuse she’s just bleeping lazy. Oh and all the take aways and naan bread wraps are starting to show. Also noticed the nightly walk and stopped ....

Reactions: 6
Started trying to catch up on Charlotte’s dinner time stories after what you all said and I can’t get any further than the first few out of sheer frustration! You are NOT baby led weaning if you are still giving him purées, you uneducated woman! And also that food you’ve given him is a choking hazard, you stupid can you be 🤯

Reactions: 2
so Charlotte has just posted an ad and it involved the girls. She’s holding one of their hands and being all cheerful and lovely. Contrast that to non ad stories when she ignores the girls completely and is only interested in Jimmy.
How heartless and cruel

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Does Charlotte not realise that every other “insta mum” has teamed up with blue clues? When they all do the ad’s at the same time it’s pretty obvious they’re only doing it for the pay. Makes it all seem less legit to me

Reactions: 4
Charlotte's Blues Clues add.. she's stood there with a cup of tea in her hand, every time I see her she has a cup of tea, so how can she then say she never has chance to get one 🙄

This made me smile, she's spot on.
Think titface thinks by being shouty it shows how much she loves the products that she's advertising, when it actually just makes me mute them. She couldn't care less about anything that she advertises, think she proven that time & time again.

I'm still waiting to see how the M&S seeds are doing that the girls LOVED planting so much, 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 7
People on her cleaning ad be like “love ur kitchen” “so clean and tidy” thats cos she never uses it 😂
Oven collects dust!

• Haha
I asked this in a quote but i guess i should of asked lile this.
A while back Alex n Jimmy were advising a baby carrier. A women said something she looked into one of them but was way out of her price range. Alex said DM him.
Looks like she did.. ask she said it a day or two later.

But did he get back in touch with her?

Should we ask her?

I asked this in a quote but i guess i should of asked lile this.
A while back Alex n Jimmy were advising a baby carrier. A women said something she looked into one of them but was way out of her price range. Alex said DM him.
Looks like she did.. ask she said it a day or two later.

But did he get back in touch with her?

Should we ask her?
He said to her “when hes done with it” So when he next looks in the gifted pile of dusty items and remembers 😒

Reactions: 1
As if you’d want a second hand item from him anyway. Imagine the sweat and grease on that carrier 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As if you’d want a second hand item from him anyway. Imagine the sweat and grease on that carrier 🤢🤢🤢
Not sure it's ever been used other than for the #ad telling us just how fantastic it is and how they even use it around the house, blah blah blah😕 who the F can believe the shite these two spew out I'll never know.

He said to her “when hes done with it” So when he next looks in the gifted pile of dusty items and remembers 😒
When done with it!. As it only been used once since the ad been up? Doubt there send it out if person doesnt live nearby Essex. There seem to be the sort of people who says oh you can have it then nothing and its been sold to someone on gumtree or took to charity. Hope the poor lass hasn't got her hopes up.

Another bedtime and still no bath, 😡 girls hair still tied up, haven't even bothered to give it a good brush, I would love to know when the last time was they actually had a bath, Lotties hair looks disgusting.
They really are a filthy family. 🤮

Another bedtime and still no bath, 😡 girls hair still tied up, haven't even bothered to give it a good brush, I would love to know when the last time was they actually had a bath, Lotties hair looks disgusting.
Wonder if they even brush there teeth 🦷

So, people actually get paid to advertise a bleeping TV programme yet don’t actually film the kids watching it! I bet they didn’t even have it on!! 🙄🙄🙄 I doubt they even have sky!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Pisses me off because my youngest has discovered blues clues and she loves it . Seeing them and the Radfords with their bullshit fake advert makes me not want to watch it . I remember it from twenty years ago when my sister use to watch it .

can I just say that tracksuit of Charlotte’s it’s bleeping awful .each to their own obviously , but it’s so unflattering.

Reactions: 3
Or bed sheets!!

Pisses me off because my youngest has discovered blues clues and she loves it . Seeing them and the Radfords with their bullshit fake advert makes me not want to watch it . I remember it from twenty years ago when my sister use to watch it .

can I just say that tracksuit of Charlotte’s it’s bleeping awful .each to their own obviously , but it’s so unflattering.
are we the same people????? Lol

I remember blues clues from when my little sister watched it!

I came on to say, Charlotte needs to be gifted clothes! I’m sure it’s coming! She’s such a chav!!!!
Rocco and jensons mum jayde gets gifted such beautiful clothes!!! Charlottes desperate for it!!

and she went shopping, had to wash her hands! But let the girls touch the carrier bag she used and was in the kitchen with her shoes on?? (What’s on the souls of her shoes) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.