Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry for the late post today.....I had to pick myself up off the floor when I saw the latest You Tube video.....Homemade snacks for kids! You are having a laugh right Char? Alex? Like duck you actually make your kids snacks. You pop off to ASDA, or Sainsburys now the new one has been built and buy all the crap that we all feed our kids! Making out you are some sort of kitchen goddess making snacks! Who are you trying to kid!!!!! 😂😂
I know right. Also...if it’s all that ‘simple’ why not do it more regularly? And the ‘I don’t know how to chop a melon’ oh please 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I know right. Also...if it’s all that ‘simple’ why not do it more regularly? And the ‘I don’t know how to chop a melon’ oh please 🤦🏻‍♀️
Suprised she knows what a melon is tbh, she didn't know what an avacado was, so nothing surprises me with this dirty chavvy family.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Suprised she knows what a melon is tbh, she didn't know what an avacado was, so nothing surprises me with this dirty chavvy family.
I wonder if that was the only reason they had that fruit and veg box delivered to use the food for YouTube video not to actually use it to eat.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder if that was the only reason they had that fruit and veg box delivered to use the food for YouTube video not to actually use it to eat.
Yes I bet your right, Chezza has no clue what to do with fresh veg, she thinks it all comes from the frozen section at Iceland.

I haven't watched any of theur YouTube as refuse to add to their views. We won't ever see the kids eating fresh veg, & very little fruit, if it ain't brown the Greedballys get confused.

Definitely. it was sat on the top for days with very little use. Probably the rest was wasted

Reactions: 1
Jimmy has a head shaper pillow 🤨
Those are for babies with flat heads yes, who cant sit up.
My youngest had torticollis and developed flat head on one side from it (sorted with physio), i was told head hugger pillows ONLY for nappy changes and when you cannot avoid putting them down, not naps or overnight sleep. Otherwise tummy time and sit up time constantly to correct it if they are able to do both, which jimmy can at eight months!

Soooo take note alex and char, you wont correct his head shape that way.

I’m not being awful , I would never say bad things about someone’s child. But jimmys eye seems a little strange. Like when my baby’s would wake up one morning with a bit of a swollen eye and it would be a bit gunky . His eye just seems like that
Constantly ?

Charlotte made yet another post complaining about the girls and talked about a break. witch, like you need one. You never have anything to do with them anymore, at least not since King Jimmy came along. She must of read my past comments about her complaining about them, and decided to make another post.

She's a bleeping cheek saying she needed a break. She's either moaning about how hard it looking after the girls or abandoning them at important times of the day (dinner, bed etc.). She is one of the laziest mothers I've witnessed and she actively boasts about it to the world 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She needed a break!!!! She’s gone walking on her own!

they literally drive me insane!

The girls literally ignore Alex unless he tickles them 🙈🙄

Actually can’t believe the princess was present at bedtime last night! Now she’ll have another year off!
Still no bath! 🙈

What a weird thing to say . And a nightmare they can all be at times ?? Like what . Why would you even write that ?

ill be honest mine have been absolutely horrendous today . My eldest has been so so ridiculouswith her behaviour . But do Iput a post on insta moaning about her and calling her a nightmare ?No! Cause she’s a child . And had her who life flipped upside down by this lockdown . Selfish cow calling her kids on insta , oh yeah makes you so relatable chaz .

Why are the girls nails long for 3year olds you can definitely see they don’t there hand much, well dont bath much either do they , as long as princesses Charlotte gets her lunch made for her lazy lazy mother she is, but that’s ok did u no she breastfeeds 🤷🏻‍♀️

And the dirt under lotties nails I would of been sure to wash them before she painted them.

• Sad
“Just enjoying a few quiet moments”
so u sent alex off with the kids then? 😂
I will say tho, jimmy is very cute

A few quiet moments in the garden with Jimmy.. it actually annoys me how she seems to spend so little time with the older kids and how she goes on that she needs rest like she doesnt ever get any! Never known such a lazy parent. Im honestly surprised Alex hasnt snapped with how much she leaves him to do constantly.

Reactions: 3
And the dirt under lotties nails I would of been sure to wash them before she painted them.
Those poor girls never seem to get bathed, their hair is greasy, they never look clean,and dirt under her nails just confirms what we all know, they are a filthy, chavvy, greedy family.

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the lord, the girls have had a bath and NEW PJ'S all in the same night I'm in total shock.

Greaseball says bath time took longer than normal, who's he kidding it's the first bath in weeks. Took longer than it should as it's all alien to them, and the girls were probably enjoying the feeling of being clean, as they know it will be weeks before the next one.

Well done Greedballys, you've managed to wash your girls 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Think I need a sit down to get over the shock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the lord, the girls have had a bath and NEW PJ'S all in the same night I'm in total shock.

Greaseball says bath time took longer than normal, who's he kidding it's the first bath in weeks. Took longer than it should as it's all alien to them, and the girls were probably enjoying the feeling of being clean, as they know it will be weeks before the next one.

Well done Greedballys, you've managed to wash your girls 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Think I need a sit down to get over the shock.
It was all for there YouTube, won’t see water now till next weekend , I wonder how long they will wear them pjs for I’d say at least 5 night 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.