Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those YouTube views are shockingly bad. I tried to watch a couple out of curiosity and...they're just...loud. Not pleasant watching!

Reactions: 1
They are already dying on the YouTube front . They have four thousand subscribers , and nobody is watching their videos .
you show us everything on insta stories and then the same again on YouTube . You have no content , you do nothing interesting . Here’s Charlotte breastfeeding , here’s the girls walking around with their prams. Boring , give it up.

Reactions: 4
They are already dying on the YouTube front . They have four thousand subscribers , and nobody is watching their videos .
you show us everything on insta stories and then the same again on YouTube . You have no content , you do nothing interesting . Here’s Charlotte breastfeeding , here’s the girls walking around with their prams. Boring , give it up.
Was just going to post the same, they are trying so hard to get subscribers, but it's not happening 😂 😂 😂 Greaseball can't give up the day job yet 👍

How does YouTube work, how is money made, does anyone understand the process.

Was just going to post the same, they are trying so hard to get subscribers, but it's not happening 😂 😂 😂 Greaseball can't give up the day job yet 👍

How does YouTube work, how is money made, does anyone understand the process.
Don’t you get X amount for a certain amount of views ? And then subscribers . And then if your videos are raking in viewers , you get company’s wanting to advertiser on your videos. So you make money from the ads as well then ?

Don’t you get X amount for a certain amount of views ? And then subscribers . And then if your videos are raking in viewers , you get company’s wanting to advertiser on your videos. So you make money from the ads as well then ?
Oh OK, that makes sense.
Like to see people do well, but selling your kids, nope, so hope they fail big time.

Reactions: 2
"What do you want to see on our youtube?" Are they running out of content already? Surely with 5 kids youd think there would be loads they could do videos on!

They have nothing to give! Some families have diy tutorials, stay at home activities, messy play, meal recipes, living ideas, home ideas etc etc they have a gimmick that makes them interesting and unique. The gallabys have a bunch of kids, great. They arent sue radford where having that many kids is a marvel so people want to watch it. No-ones really bothered about some family with their triplets because they have nothing to offer! They want to be marvelled and watched for just existing but they are boring!

Charlotte was going to do a “weaning journey” but to do that she needs to realise there are already many mums who have beaten her to it and have something to offer, i.e. nutrition and uniqueness. She has ellas kitchen puffs.
Sorry but if you dont have ‘it’ get off the youtube business.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte has no interest in her girls, so why should the general public??

Reactions: 11
I just can’t see who their audience on YouTube would be. Someone might click like on Instagram but who would watch a full video of them? They have no USP.

I just can’t see who their audience on YouTube would be. Someone might click like on Instagram but who would watch a full video of them? They have no USP.
Definitely, it’s one thing thinking you don’t mind their photos popping up on your feed so you’ll like their page and quite another to commit to 10+min video

Yup, videos between 7 and 26 minutes, literally no USP - who would want to watch one that long!

Called it on the last thread - undeclared *gifted PJs she posted about. Skanky twats keeping the girls in the same dirty pair while they waited for their freebies to arrive 🤢 I cannot fathom it, they’re not short of money in the bank judging by their accounts we saw and there’s so much joy in choosing your own children’s clothes... yet they just want freebie after freebie. Also having so much personalised, they’ll never be able to pass it on or give to a charity shop, such a bloody waste as always with these idiots!

Reactions: 4
So all the kids have been gifted some pyjamas, looks like they will have clean PJs tonight! Maybe the company noticed how they barely have fresh PJs and thats why they sent them.

So he's took all 4 kids out plus the dog???!!! Where is she??? We've been going for walks as much as we can as a family so we get to spend some time outdoors together. I don't like either of them but he definitely bothers more with the children than she does, it's actually quite sad!!!

Reactions: 3
So he's took all 4 kids out plus the dog???!!! Where is she??? We've been going for walks as much as we can as a family so we get to spend some time outdoors together. I don't like either of them but he definitely bothers more with the children than she does, it's actually quite sad!!!
She is busy breastfeeding and drinking tea, I'll put money on it that she's not preparing a roast or any other decent food for her kids.

Would love to know what she actually does in a day, it's a shame he is home really as she would of had to parent those girls then.

Reactions: 5
Was just about to post the same!! Lazy cow, her priorities are all wrong! Big Jim should be in a routine by now, the girls don’t nap so there’s at least 3 windows of time in the day they could go out together?! My husband wfh atm, we’ve got a 2.5 year old and a 7 week old, I personally aim for a family walk every day around his work - it’s the weekend, what excuse does she have!!

She’ll be having a ‘rest’ again no doubt 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.