Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why they feed those kids Pasta nearly every night! Theyre not fussy they just arent used to eating anything other than pasta. What a bland diet they must have!

Reactions: 4
I don't get why they feed those kids Pasta nearly every night! Theyre not fussy they just arent used to eating anything other than pasta. What a bland diet they must have!
Chezza hasn't a clue as to how or what to cook those kids, so pasta it is.
They say that their fussy it's probably only because for 2 years they have only ever known pasta and brown foods, anything else to them now is completely alian.

She needs to start golden child now with veg, fruit, proper dinners, maybe if the girls she him eating it may help. Would of thought with greaseball problems with weight & food they would of been hot of feeding them all the right foods.

Can see all of the kids ending up like their father if this carrys on, what with food issues & mental health issues, 🙈 poor kids.

Reactions: 1
So they're out for a walk with all the kids yet he is carrying Jimmy?...they were gifted a baby carrier thing only the other week!!! But clearly that has been sold on.

It makes me so angry that companies gift grabby families expensive items, they post 1 ad and then never use it again!!! 😡

Reactions: 2
So they're out for a walk with all the kids yet he is carrying Jimmy?...they were gifted a baby carrier thing only the other week!!! But clearly that has been sold on.

It makes me so angry that companies gift grabby families expensive items, they post 1 ad and then never use it again!!! 😡
Weren't their ment to be sending one out to a mum to be? Did she get it? I remember Alex saying he will conact her when their finished with the carrier.

Thissssss one
Yeah thats the one. Surely Jimmy can use it a little longer. Why not take that wagon that had to be sent from USA. Jimmy at maybe two of the girls can get in it. Then swap one of the other girls with another. Them kids can't walk fair. Its cruel.

😂😂😂

Because their personal hygiene is decidedly questionable, they rewear the same clothes day and night and she’s the laziest Instasham Female going.

Let’s hope Persil/Fairy/etc don’t approach them for any promotional work. They do laundry about as often as they cook proper healthy meals.
Were a family of 4 2 boys aged 3 and 7 I do washing daily I have no idea how they can manage it I hate having washing lying around the house

Were a family of 4 2 boys aged 3 and 7 I do washing daily I have no idea how they can manage it I hate having washing lying around the house
It’s just me and my OH, we do the washing more than 3 times a week!

Hang on - is this evidence of another bath they triplets have had? Shame they couldn’t be bothered to put clean pjs on them though.

Hang on - is this evidence of another bath they triplets have had? Shame they couldn’t be bothered to put clean pjs on them though.
Yep! Apparently so!! Bath and into 4 night old pj’s!
Now we know how they get away with 3 loads of washing a week 🤣

• Sick
Does anyone think Lottie prefers been on her own.
As i have seen her play on her own a few times before.

View attachment 142915
who’s that guy with the bald head? That’s defo not Alex
On the weekend my next door neighbour had two guys over putting up a fence n shed. I think some workers aren't shielding or are aloud to work just be 2 metres away. But this guy should of had a mask on id he was they working on something.

Did he film one of the girls eating a carrot and then swallowing it straight down with her drink? I’ve never let my children drink anything with food in their mouth.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen them eat a decent meal? And he is so slimy and those poor kids basically pimped out for cash and freebies! Absolute joke! Also agree if wear nappies to bed then you definitely need to have clean pjs on over them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.