Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How wonderful & so original, a tent in the garden, such a great idea, bet everyone will want to watch. πŸ’€ πŸ’€ Might even get 500 views on youtube πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
The same pj’s! Night 6 is that???
It's disgusting, they have to smell, the girls are in nappies all night, the pj bottoms must stink of wee, totally shocking how a mum allows this to happen, it's neglect.

Reactions: 3
IMG_20200527_111503_028.jpg so I received a message back from Ella's 🀷 I hope they do take it into consideration in future. Just don't see the point in doing a limited dairy free range then giving it to someone without a dairy allergy when there's soooooo many products available for children without intolerances

View attachment 139203 so I received a message back from Ella's 🀷 I hope they do take it into consideration in future. Just don't see the point in doing a limited dairy free range then giving it to someone without a dairy allergy when there's soooooo many products available for children without intolerances
Because their children have a really healthy relationship with food.

I received the exact same reply, πŸ˜” hopefully they had alot of complaints about this pair. Guessing no more Ella's kitchen will be winging its way to the GREEDballys.

• Sad
View attachment 139203 so I received a message back from Ella's 🀷 I hope they do take it into consideration in future. Just don't see the point in doing a limited dairy free range then giving it to someone without a dairy allergy when there's soooooo many products available for children without intolerances
Such a cop out reply.

Are they completely incapable of dressing their kids in clothes that fit? I'm either watching poor Lottie pulling up her trousers or today, watching all 3 girls in shorts smaller than knickers!

Those β€˜shorts’ are horrific. Nothing more than a large pair of knickers. Awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.