Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching the bleeping jolys, couldn't stomach him especially, something very wrong about the whole set up in that family. I refuse to give the GREEDballys a view.

Think it's quite obvious that the SJ's are exactly what the GREEDballys aspire to be, as neither family care enough about their kids to put them first, both family's want the money, Chezza & Greaseball are desperate to be the 'essex' version of the SJ's.

How anyone can think the SJ's life is something to emulate is disturbing, they are no better than child abusers in my book. Their kids are acting for the camera constantly as are the GREEDbally kids.

SHAME on all of them, I hope karma rears it's head sooner rather than later. All vile excuses for parents.
I was watching them less before the shower gate. Then when i found about it i unsubscribed from all the pages on everything. I only pop on to skip through to see what people have said look at this at this time. Also i what to check if Eduardo is okay. Its like with theses two i unfollowed but i check on Lottie.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard of these Sacconejoly people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Charlotte was in bed at 8.57! I’m gutted I’m one of their views!Even if was just for 30 seconds lol

not even looked at their tit today! Because it’s always that! tit!

Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed all 3 accounts now, couldn’t stand the same old crap parenting being shoved in my face every day! Will still check on here and hope they learn to give the kids a bath more than once a fortnight for YouTube though 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard of these Sacconejoly people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Charlotte was in bed at 8.57! I’m gutted I’m one of their views!Even if was just for 30 seconds lol

not even looked at their tit today! Because it’s always that! tit!
Me either it’s dull and boring . Same tit constantly . Same videos out in the garden , then asking them stupid questions and “ ohh show me your toy ohh annabelle what’s that . Ohh lottie what have you got “ . Boring ! How on earth they have a YouTube channel is beyond me , utter dribble .

Reactions: 1
Surprised Mrs GreedyGrabally hasn’t commandeered lifetime shares with PG tips to ensure she’s always got a ‘cuppa hot tea’ available at her beck and call.....

For those of you that messaged Ella's kitchen re the dairy free has anyone had a reply?

Love that some of you have emailed these brands! What have you said to them? That they don’t represent their brand very well or just calling them out for being absolutely terrible at influencing things?! 😂

Love that some of you have emailed these brands! What have you said to them? That they don’t represent their brand very well or just calling them out for being absolutely terrible at influencing things?! 😂
Both 😂 we need to make our thoughts known to these companies, who it seems just look at the follower count, and know nothing about the families they employ to advertise their stuff.
Prime example was Ella's kitchen, sending dairy free for kids that aren't DF. Might as well give free cakes and doughnuts to a slimming world account asking them to eat them and say how yummy they are.

Reactions: 3
That and as said above its frustrating seeing families who arent DF being sent their products when families with a baby that genuinely is DF cant get hold of their DF products because theyre nearly always sold out! Theyre not the first "indfluencers" lately ive seen advertising their DF range when their child is fine with milk either.

Stokke! Why do they need to gift 5 high chairs to a family?
the swatch watch company! Letting them know they were paying ‘influencers’ to advertise their brand who were also advertising the sky watch for kids! 🙄
I’ve seen them advertise slippersthen in other pics they’re wearing other slippers! It’s such a joke!
It makes me sick!

Is it me or would it be nice after three years to see the girls wearing different clothes 🙈

Vile vile vile. They get worse every day.
They sure do, they have no content worth watching, it's all the same, the girls are no longer cute as in awww triplets etc. Just 3 3yr olds being asked pathetic questions from Greaseball.
Their YouTube is going down like a brick in water, when will they realise that they are no longer interesting.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
‘Right, so, bit quiet on stories today cos, like, we’ve been avin a oliday at ome which you will be able to see on the U Toob on Friday, innit’ sniff

as if anyone wants to witness their attempts to erect a tent and pretend they’d even know the first thing about camping.....

Hope the marshmallows catch fire

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.