Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well, isn’t he showing his true colours this evening?

Of course, we mustn’t forget that he is guilty of threatening the admin here and using the C U Next Tuesday word.....

His nasty streak must be bubbling under 24/7, much like the Hulk 😤

Just to remind ourselves....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m sure it’s different here in America than it is in the UK, but was he ever reported for this? He was technically threatening all of us.

Well, well, well, isn’t he showing his true colours this evening?

Of course, we mustn’t forget that he is guilty of threatening the admin here and using the C U Next Tuesday word.....

His nasty streak must be bubbling under 24/7, much like the Hulk 😤

Just to remind ourselves....

Reactions: 1
Came on specifically because of that Instagram post. And how he spoke to that woman . See all the fans flocked to praise them for the video. She’s right though what has the house got to do about any of this . He obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about , why doesn’t he educate himself rather than putting a video on Instagram .

I’m sure it’s different here in America than it is in the UK, but was he ever reported for this? He was technically threatening all of us.
I believe Admin just deleted his account and banished him from darkening the Tattle doors again....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 144283 She hopes one day Henry, Jimmy and the girls will look back and read all the posts she puts about them.. yes Charlotte im sure they will love seeing how you clearly favoured the boys over the triplets and never wrote gushing posts about them like you do the boys. Though you should have to need Instagram to tell them how much you love them.
No...you love seeing a daily pay check not seeing a daily diary you bleeping moron

Reactions: 4
They always praise and defend them. I’ve tried to call both of those idiots out, and the loyal fans would comment back talking tit even if it’s none of their business. They think greaseball and neglectful mother of the year can do no wrong, ever. There’s no point to get your point across because of them and of course, Alex and Charlotte always thinking they’re the best parents ever due to the praise.

Came on specifically because of that Instagram post. And how he spoke to that woman . See all the fans flocked to praise them for the video. She’s right though what has the house got to do about any of this . He obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about , why doesn’t he educate himself rather than putting a video on Instagram .

I believe Admin just deleted his account and banished him from darkening the Tattle doors again....
I have a funny feeling he was on here posting couple months ago, as someone posted something about how this thread is awful etc & singled me out and called me a c**t. It got removed pretty quickly, don't know if it was Twatface but as soon as I saw the C word I thought of the greasy twit.

Reactions: 5
Quite possibly! Let’s face it, he doesn’t have much of a vocabulary..... 🤭

It‘s actually quite shocking to see the decline over the last year in both their behaviour and general demeanour towards their children (excluding golden child 5).

Money can’t buy happiness, manners, morals or kindness. They’re prime examples of that.

Reactions: 8
I have a funny feeling he was on here posting couple months ago, as someone posted something about how this thread is awful etc & singled me out and called me a c**t. It got removed pretty quickly, don't know if it was Twatface but as soon as I saw the C word I thought of the greasy twit.
It wouldn’t surprise me . He likes to be the whole im
Not bothered , we are bullies he rises above it . But we all know they are on here reading . And he’s a nasty greasy little man. Who can’t help himself at all .

He made a real bodge job of talking to Henry about racism. Alex and Charlotte really are dim.

He made a real bodge job of talking to Henry about racism. Alex and Charlotte really are dim.
He hasn't a clue what he's talking about, but like the rest of them jumped on the bandwagon and needed content, in doing so he made himself look an utter 🛎 🔚.

He comes across as a big headed know-it-all, thinks he's a geezer, when we can all see through him for what he is.

I so wish someone that knows the GREEDballys would find tattle 😂 😂 😂 😂

Atleast 7!

Why do the girls open their mouths to show food! It’s absolutely revolting! Parent skills at its best!
Assume they’re having curry tonight as even Henry wasn’t at the table 🙄
That video interview of Henry! 🤦🏼‍♀️Shows how much they’re struggling for content! Shoved a shirt on him (with shorts) that sort of talk should remain private! What point do you have to prov
I found it very cringe and should not have been filmed/posted.

Really showed his true colours on that post last night didnt he? Someone made a valid point and he was totally rude in return.

Reactions: 4
He’s a mean man, pretending to be the perfect father and husband. His act is obviously wearing thin however....

It's very sad, all kids are going to grow up and see that their greedy parents have shared their lives with the world, the girls will realise that they were only ever money making machines, they hopefully, once in school will realise also that having both parents filming you constantly is not what happens in a normal household.
Imagine any of them going to friends for tea and not being filmed, they are going to wonder why.

All very sad, awful way to have been brought up, think these & other insta kids will have struggles when older.
I’ve often thought that, surely Henry knows from play dates and seeing other friends’ parents that what he has to live with isn’t normal 💔

Still unfollowing the twats but checking in I see they’re on form as always with the non-washing neglect... will have to check out Alex’s video from yesterday 👀

Ahh so i see hes found a way to make the blm movement about himself, shock.

Ahh so i see hes found a way to make the blm movement about himself, shock.
Yes he just wants to let his son knows that he lives in a big house and has lots of stuff (#gifted, of course) & so compares his house to that of a poor little black kid who lives in a small house, you couldn't make this 💩 up.

He should of added that the poor little black kid lives a normal happy life that doesn't include being filmed daily, & that his parents don't use him to make money, & the size of your house don't mean tit, it's what happens inside it that matters.

Greaseball is money driven, money is his God.

Karma will get them eventually.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think those potatoes she was serving looked overcooked and discoloured?! Not the most appetising I’ve ever seen.

and as for the gifted cream tea delivery... 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.