Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s golden child’s post...why can’t the afterthoughts...I mean triplets...get one? Are they so much of burdens for you? They already give you so much from your McMansion to all of the freebies you sell on. I’m seriously so done with this family.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised they show such favouritism to the boys when it’s the triplets that make the money!

Reactions: 5
Here’s golden child’s post...why can’t the afterthoughts...I mean triplets...get one? Are they so much of burdens for you? They already give you so much from your McMansion to all of the freebies you sell on. I’m seriously so done with this family.
I got to the part about them creating life and want to spew 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200603-031632_Instagram.jpg
She hopes one day Henry, Jimmy and the girls will look back and read all the posts she puts about them.. yes Charlotte im sure they will love seeing how you clearly favoured the boys over the triplets and never wrote gushing posts about them like you do the boys. Though you should have to need Instagram to tell them how much you love them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 144283 She hopes one day Henry, Jimmy and the girls will look back and read all the posts she puts about them.. yes Charlotte im sure they will love seeing how you clearly favoured the boys over the triplets and never wrote gushing posts about them like you do the boys. Though you should have to need Instagram to tell them how much you love them.
Yep and for little Lottie to see how they favoured the other girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
As someone who did have that position with my own Mum growing up, I can say its a horrible feeling and I feel so sorry for little Lottie 💔
It's very sad, all kids are going to grow up and see that their greedy parents have shared their lives with the world, the girls will realise that they were only ever money making machines, they hopefully, once in school will realise also that having both parents filming you constantly is not what happens in a normal household.
Imagine any of them going to friends for tea and not being filmed, they are going to wonder why.

All very sad, awful way to have been brought up, think these & other insta kids will have struggles when older.

Reactions: 6
See they are using the money they have saved from their mortgage holiday well then. 🤬

• Angry
I never understood why they needed a mortgage holiday anyway. I thought he was still working but from home? And they had only just moved in, it hardly bodes well.

I never understood why they needed a mortgage holiday anyway. I thought he was still working but from home? And they had only just moved in, it hardly bodes well.
I can only think that they thought the money earned from social media would reduce, but then would you really want to have to rely on that to keep a roof over your family’s heads.

Reactions: 3
I think they’re both thick so they just went for the mortgage holiday for the quick spare cash. Even though they will still have to pay it in the end and it will accrue more interest. Can’t see why else when he is still working. And I hope they aren’t relying on social media income for the term of the mortgage. It’s not gonna end well.

Reactions: 2
I think they’re both thick so they just went for the mortgage holiday for the quick spare cash. Even though they will still have to pay it in the end and it will accrue more interest. Can’t see why else when he is still working. And I hope they aren’t relying on social media income for the term of the mortgage. It’s not gonna end well.
If they are then it means their kids work to pay for their house :/

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What night of the same pjs are we on now? 10,11,347?
Atleast 7!

Why do the girls open their mouths to show food! It’s absolutely revolting! Parent skills at its best!
Assume they’re having curry tonight as even Henry wasn’t at the table 🙄
That video interview of Henry! 🤦🏼‍♀️Shows how much they’re struggling for content! Shoved a shirt on him (with shorts) that sort of talk should remain private! What point do you have to prove?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.