Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG finally someone has found their selling platform! I’ve been searching a few but didn’t think of gumtree!! They are criminal, it’s so unfair to the people that can’t afford all of this crap!
I am begging someone to PLEASE create a IG which calls them out publicly 😂 I looked on social blade earlier and Alex is still dropping followers. He’s down nearly 500 in the last month and now just under 107k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOLLLL at the chaise lounge description - ‘in nice condition material wise but could do with a professional clean’

Yeah I’m not bleeping surprised since you’ve had your smelling minging kids sitting on it before bed every night 🤢 bloody cheek of these greedy twats!

Reactions: 5
They disgust me! They got gifted the step 2 choo choo wagon. Paid nothing for it as it was a gift! Yet are selling it for £150! The pram was gifted by My Babiie & is from Billie Faiers range. Again paid nothing! selling to make a profit! They have never purchased any of Jimmy’s prams. All been gifted!

Have they no self respect, morales or a coincidence?

What do their family & friends think of their behaviour? Wonder if they sell any of the gifts they are given from family & friends?

I really hope that one day they get their cuppupence & feel ashamed of their greed!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I bet their blind sheep would say they are just trying to make a bit of extra money for the kids !! Then they would come out with some shite about how the money is being spent on the kids. When we all know that’s bullshit .

Reactions: 3
Just need a retailer to send them a lifetime supply of bath bombs, soap, shower gel, shampoo, etc,etc.

Although they’d also be listed on gumtree within seconds of delivery, because the Grabby 2 wouldn’t know what to do with them.

Grubby by nature, Grubby by name too....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone let the companies know that gifted them the stuff, that they are now actively selling it. I think it needs to be brought to their attention, I know they won't do anything about it but good for them to know, may just stop them gifting them anything else?

Do they have a management company, think as many people affiliated with these 2 tramps, knows the better.

Reactions: 1
Eugh. Disgusting profiting on gifted items. I see another family with triplets are giving away a pram they were gifted for free. You see that Greedballys. FREE!

• Heart
God alex looks like hes ageing rapidly, his hair and beard are greying!
And im not surprised he is when he is basically looking after the triplets solo.
Like i get if they need to do bedtime seperately because there are so many kids but cant they take it in turns?
Ah no because charlotte breastfeeds (if you didnt know)

I actually cant believe theyre having pasta AGAIN. I dont believe for a second that those kids are fussy eaters, more like Charlotte and Alex are too lazy to make/give them anything else.

Reactions: 6
Plain pasta with strips of bacon for dinner 🤭
I literally give up! 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% laziness!
teo days of spag Bol because the girls asked for it 🤦🏼‍♀️ My arse!

Reactions: 2
More shite for tea, think this pair must share one brain cell, they are as thick as tit.

Brown lunches, brown dinners, where's the veg? Saying kids are fussy is a lie, they are just lazy. None of them looked impressed, it must be torture being fed that every night, feel so sorry for them, so much lovely foods they could be trying, don't hold out much hope for any of them later in life, the tit they get fed is enough to make anyone have food issues.

Considering how huge greaseball was you would of thought they would be pushing a healthy diet.

What's the betting the twats will be stuffing their faces on a curry later.

Reactions: 2
All charlotte knows is how to boil pasta and wack her boob out. Someone gift her some cooking lessons 😒

I noticed that a few things have disappeared of the gumtree page, such as the wagon thing and the pushchair

Ha! 100% because we called them out as gifted, no-one has bought that tit during a pandemic and lockdown 🤨

All charlotte knows is how to boil pasta and wack her boob out. Someone gift her some cooking lessons 😒
Yes but greaseball went on some healthy eating cookery class thing a while back, all free obviously, and was banging on about how important it is for kids to eat well blah blah blah! So once again only went for the freebees and status, he really is a vile man 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.