Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should send the picture of the girls to local news to show how irresponsible he was to take the girl to a store during this tough times.

Howling......the talent agency state they have a whopping following with over 200k followers.....NO KAREN....most of the people that follow one, follow the other at most they have a little over 100,000 followers....of which I suspect are large proportion of them are bots!! Deluded c***s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does this talent agency do exactly? Are they going to treat them like puppets, scripting their YouTube videos and such like? 😂

Better yet, get rid of their phones and disconnect the internet for a few months.
Spend some quality time with your children instead of videoing their every move for the world to see. I can’t stomach it.
So disrespectful. I cannot get my head around why you would do this to your kids

I just dont get why they think theyre something special that warrants their kids having a truman show upbringing.
Theyre triplets, whoopie do. Would have been interesting in 2001 but not now when every other mum blog is a multiples blog. And some actually are interesting because they arent fake like these knobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He takes the girls out. They touch things as kids do. Return home & l doubt they even wash their hands? I just find it disgusting! They should be getting a short shower at least after being out. A bath is asking way too much! Not as if they are short of showers in the house. Just wash your kids! Especially as you use the excuse they were premature!

What about Henry surely he could have a quick shower himself? You don’t want him being known as the smelly kid at school.

personal hygiene is zero in their house! They need to get a grip on reality & start taking care of their kids!

As we know they are greedy & l had a nosey on gumtree just to see if they are selling anything. As l knew they would be selling the bedguards. Low & behold they are selling a few items. Even gifted/free items which l find just arrogant & pure greedy! They got them for nothing. Why not give them to someone in need? Also price increase on the chaise lounge chair.

On their home insta page they also have the amazon link for their store. As she is part of the Amazon Influencer Programme! Certainly not influencing me to rush out & buy anything! If anything ensures l don’t.

Gumtree

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nice to see Jimmy being involved with the beige lunches 🤦🏻‍♀️ What happened to fruit in their lunchtime hacks video? How can their followers not see that they blatantly lie.

Reactions: 1
He takes the girls out. They touch things as kids do. Return home & l doubt they even wash their hands? I just find it disgusting! They should be getting a short shower at least after being out. A bath is asking way too much! Not as if they are short of showers in the house. Just wash your kids! Especially as you use the excuse they were premature!

What about Henry surely he could have a quick shower himself? You don’t want him being known as the smelly kid at school.

personal hygiene is zero in their house! They need to get a grip on reality & start taking care of their kids!

As we know they are greedy & l had a nosey on gumtree just to see if they are selling anything. As l knew they would be selling the bedguards. Low & behold they are selling a few items. Even gifted/free items which l find just arrogant & pure greedy! They got them for nothing. Why not give them to someone in need? Also price increase on the chaise lounge chair.

On their home insta page they also have the amazon link for their store. As she is part of the Amazon Influencer Programme! Certainly not influencing me to rush out & buy anything! If anything ensures l don’t.

Gumtree
Pet free home??? What about their dog?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Gumtree
Wow that choo train lasted long, used for about 2 pictures now off it goes, they have the same attitude they have for items as they do towards their kids.

Also they put it up 29 days ago yet used it on the 23rd april (about 20 days ago) duck sake 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow that choo train lasted long, used for about 2 pictures now off it goes, they have the same attitude they have for items as they do towards their kids.

Also they put it up 29 days ago yet used it on the 23rd april (about 20 days ago) duck sake 😂
They should be passing on the gifted items even more so at this time especially as they were gifted to them. Why do they think it is right to gain from them?!

Well the GREEDballys are certainly living up to their name, can't believe they are selling gifted stuff WTF,

See the girls have had their hot tub bath after 10days of not having one, 😡

They really are a disgusting pair inside and out.

SHAME ON YOU TWATS.

• Haha
I thought they’d never be able to shock Me!!
Pet free home! They’re a bunch of animals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never disliked human beings I don’t actually know as much as I dislike these two. I despise them. They make me feel sick. The sight of him particularly causes my stomach to churn uncomfortably.

The economic impact of COVID19 will hopefully affect grabby influencers in such a way that this degree of exploitation and exposure is no longer funded by immoral retailers..

I can but hope.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.