Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they've given it to other family members to sell, much like Stacey did with her kitchen, the one she was going to give to someone who needed it, daddy had it up for sale, tattlers soon found the ad it then disappeared. 😂

Is it an Essex thing 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet they've given it to other family members to sell, much like Stacey did with her kitchen, the one she was going to give to someone who needed it, daddy had it up for sale, tattlers soon found the ad it then disappeared. 😂

Is it an Essex thing 😂 😂 😂
Wow. If they werent so fake, they wouldn’t have to try hide tit!

What if someone had bought that play mat whose baby had allergies, on the basis he had said it was from a pet free home?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Even jimmy had pasta and bacon! He should be trying all different things! This is the ideal time to be bulk cooking nutritious meals! They’re at home all bloody day! There’s literally NO excuse!
not being funny u can get steam bags of veg if you want to be that lazy!!!

them girls better of got bathed, they were running around barefoot in the garden 🤢
Tomorrow we find out if spag Bol was for YouTube lol

Reactions: 2
Even jimmy had pasta and bacon! He should be trying all different things! This is the ideal time to be bulk cooking nutritious meals! They’re at home all bloody day! There’s literally NO excuse!
not being funny u can get steam bags of veg if you want to be that lazy!!!

them girls better of got bathed, they were running around barefoot in the garden 🤢
Tomorrow we find out if spag Bol was for YouTube lol
So lazy.
And alex was saying before “girls ask for pasta so not gunna say no”
Well jimmy isnt asking for bleeping bacon is he? div.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bet they removed the gifted items just in case anyone reported them to the companies who gave them. Doesn’t look good!

Won’t want to upset their followers now!

I read an article last week about people who get items for free from gumtree & other sites. Then sell them on. Was uproar & so many angry peopleIncluding the people who had given the items away free.

once its out in the media thats it. Can’t take it back & you have no defence for what you have done. Plus it gets shared & shared.

Neighbours, friends & family would get to hear about it. Id like to think that they would be ashamed of their greedy money grabbing exploiting behaviour.

Isn't the salt content in bacon way too high for a baby?
I wouldn’t personally feed it to a baby of his age but then she doesn’t really have much imagination when it comes to cooking!!

I might pop a kids cook book in the post to them. Oh wait, they will just flog it on gumtree

• Haha
Reactions: 3
very, its no way an ideal first food either, better meats for weaning would be chicken breast, salmon, mince etc. But Charlotte cant be arsed to cook those things.

There was an article on the DM yesterday demonising a working class man for collecting “free” items off FB and selling them on for a profit. How is this different to what Alex does? Yet there’s no article in a national paper on him. I think it’s classist.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There was an article on the DM yesterday demonising a working class man for collecting “free” items off FB and selling them on for a profit. How is this different to what Alex does? Yet there’s no article in a national paper on him. I think it’s classist.
I’m sure the local rag Essex Live would be interested

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, especially for his age. A small taste is fine but it shouldn’t form part of his meal really. He should be introduced to a wide variety of healthy foods.

Its nice to see jimmy not stuck in a moses basket, hes allowed to sit up and play now by charlottes standards poor thing.

Blimey they are sitting eating dinner with the kids, AND IT'S NOT PASTA!!!!!! Probably only for their vlog though, pasta will resume tomorrow. 😂 😂 Chezza has managed to cook sausages and mash, even managed to open a tin of beans & a bit of frozen mixed veg 👏 👏 👏

Wonder if a shower for the girls is going to happen tonight, after playing in the hot sun all day,?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jeepers can they fit much more on their plates. Alex and Charlotte always seem to have massive portions.

Alex - “Lottie, what you got, beans?” Ermmmmmm actually think it was a spoonful of tomato ketchup, god love that kid!! 😂😂😂

Jeepers can they fit much more on their plates. Alex and Charlotte always seem to have massive portions.
She had 6 bleeping ryvitas for lunch I thought I was a greedy C by having 4!! 😂😂

bleeping hell, it’s melting weather in the SE today and they’re eating sausage and mash?! Idiots 😂

I noticed some of the ads have gone from Gumtree, so here’s some screen grabs of Alex’s selling page. Y’know, just in case anyone wants to do anything with them 👀😂
You can’t really knock em, least it isn’t pasta and bacon!

Mixed veg and baked beans tho! What planet have they actually come from? 🤮🤮🤮🤢

Who eats beans and peas and sweet corn??

who eats sausage as mash without gravy?
if I hadn’t of physically seen a pic of the potatoes! I’d of said it was smash 🤣🤣

pushing on with the ‘fussy’ eaters? Hi Alex! Hi Charlotte!!!
FYI - YOU made them fussy eaters!!! Don’t make the same mistake with Jimmy!!! Start offering him a nutritious variety of foods!
The other day the girls had frozen fruit pouches (you can make these with real fruit you know!) you should of given jimmy his own one!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.