Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex you thick bleeping twit!!!! Wouldn’t we all like to pop to the shops for some normality and sweets, yes!! Do we do it, NO!!!!!! Absolute ignorance and self-importance 😡

Reactions: 5
Alex you thick bleeping twit!!!! Wouldn’t we all like to pop to the shops for some normality and sweets, yes!! Do we do it, NO!!!!!! Absolute ignorance and self-importance 😡
I don't know why I'm so shocked. Reading reports of idiots carrying on as normal is bad enough and makes my blood boil but seeing it so blatantly flaunted on social media is something else!

Didn't the children already get sweets the other day? Why get more. I would like to go out but sadly i can't. I have to wait for the all clear as i am pregnant.

Please please please you fuckers wash those girls, their hairs are all so greasy and sticking to their heads, it's now 9 days since they last had a bath & hair wash, we know it was only for your poorly viewed blog that you washed them, but please try again, it won't take long promise, if of course you are filming it 😡 😡 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Didn't the children already get sweets the other day? Why get more. I would like to go out but sadly i can't. I have to wait for the all clear as i am pregnant.
Congratulations! I hope you’re doing ok and not struggling too much with the self-isolation, when are you due? I had my second a week before lockdown, it’s been interesting 😂

Bloody interviews and flashing toys, have these girls ever been read a bedtime story 💔 my little girl gets read 5-6 books a day and loves it and has memorised several of them which she enjoys retelling... poor deprived triplets 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 2
NOOOOOOO, day 9 and no bath or hair wash, look at the state of them going to bed, god I just want to clean those girls, can they not smell their hair, it must stink but it doesn't look like either parent (I use that term lightly) gets close enough to any of them to smell it they are always at arms length with the phone filming them, those poor girls, I really could cry as to how neglected they are 😢

I can't get over how they don't think to bath them.

Congratulations! I hope you’re doing ok and not struggling too much with the self-isolation, when are you due? I had my second a week before lockdown, it’s been interesting 😂

Bloody interviews and flashing toys, have these girls ever been read a bedtime story 💔 my little girl gets read 5-6 books a day and loves it and has memorised several of them which she enjoys retelling... poor deprived triplets 😐
Well on YouTube they have a story every night they have the most amazing routine 🙀😂😂

• Wow

25 weeks. I am just so pissed off that my midwife not been in contact with me. I am doing okay. My poor partner is missing out on it all as he works around people i am staying at mums till i can go back but we have baby stuff at both houses.
There have that box to read to them. But there must stop the bed jumping and interviews as the girls will think this is what others do in the future.

They’ve been signed up by a media company god help us! Let’s hope that there are some good parents employed in that company and they advise them to give the kids a bath 🤣

The Greedballys comments 🤢

Also what is PTWM on about in her story shared by Alex... she clearly doesn’t follow them if she thinks he’s a great cook based on their one promo event together! These ‘influencers’ are as bad as each other!

Attachments

• Angry
25 weeks. I am just so pissed off that my midwife not been in contact with me. I am doing okay. My poor partner is missing out on it all as he works around people i am staying at mums till i can go back but we have baby stuff at both houses.
There have that box to read to them. But there must stop the bed jumping and interviews as the girls will think this is what others do in the future.
I’m 32 nearly 33 weeks . I’ve still been going out , exercising and social distancing . Husbands still working , and we are all still under the same roof . I’d really give your midwife a ring or the community midwife . I’ve had two visits both at home , but I was home visits anyway this is baby no 4. But she came and aproned up , mask . Had bloods done in my living room and all the checks , I’m due another check in a fortnight
Sorry to derail the thread ♥.

why doesn’t Alex take the our individually when this is done for a walk to the park and a ice cream? Why a coffee and slice of cake ffs . Even during isolation I’ve took all children our Separately . Even my son voiced he needed a break from his big sister . We did a thirty minute walk went to see the river and came home , but we spoke and spoke about how he was feeling .

They’ve been signed up by a media company god help us! Let’s hope that there are some good parents employed in that company and they advise them to give the kids a bath 🤣

Also what is PTWM on about in her story shared by Alex... she clearly doesn’t follow them if she thinks he’s a great cook based on their one promo event together! These ‘influencers’ are as bad as each other!
I can’t even cope with her . She’s stood over the sink milking her tits and crying you know. That’s probs why she likes charlottes more , she’s a lazy cow who gets everyone to do everything for her . They breastfeed you know . Not like any other woman with multiple children have done it , and still cracked on.

Reactions: 3

bleeping hell gets worse 🤢

I’m 32 nearly 33 weeks . I’ve still been going out , exercising and social distancing . Husbands still working , and we are all still under the same roof . I’d really give your midwife a ring or the community midwife . I’ve had two visits both at home , but I was home visits anyway this is baby no 4. But she came and aproned up , mask . Had bloods done in my living room and all the checks , I’m due another check in a fortnight
Sorry to derail the thread ♥.

why doesn’t Alex take the our individually when this is done for a walk to the park and a ice cream? Why a coffee and slice of cake ffs . Even during isolation I’ve took all children our Separately . Even my son voiced he needed a break from his big sister . We did a thirty minute walk went to see the river and came home , but we spoke and spoke about how he was feeling .

I can’t even cope with her . She’s stood over the sink milking her tits and crying you know. That’s probs why she likes charlottes more , she’s a lazy cow who gets everyone to do everything for her . They breastfeed you know . Not like any other woman with multiple children have done it , and still cracked on.
God i cannot STAND the instamums that bang on about breastfeeding like they came up with yesterday 🥱🥱🥱

I have a lot of knowledge in this area through my work and the fan accounts deeply concern me - this is a genuine plea to the parents if they read here ***deal with the children’s fan accounts***
It’s not normal. It screams sinister.
Take some responsibility for your children that cannot protect themselves, please

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The girls couldn’t go out for walks initially because of risk - being prem 🤔 the same reason they wear 30 layers to bed, but ok to take them in a sweet shop 🙄 words fail me!

see the princess was having another lay in! She really does duck all

Signed up by a talent agency?? Someone hold my hot cuppa tea whilst I wet myself laughing
Honestly WTF! Talent? They can’t even parent!
The company have 2,333 followers? What even is this agency doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a lot of knowledge in this area through my work and the fan accounts deeply concern me - this is a genuine plea to the parents if they read here ***deal with the children’s fan accounts***
It’s not normal. It screams sinister.
Take some responsibility for your children that cannot protect themselves, please
Better yet, get rid of their phones and disconnect the internet for a few months.

There is no reason you can’t live with your partner. Do you think NO key workers have pregnant partners. Not sure about here but in America pregnant doctors and nurses are working with Covid patients. What is he missing out on? At just over 20 weeks even if they baby is quickening I doubt he would be able to feel it.
You sound like a drama queen based on some of your posts on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.