Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Least they all had a bath tonight, well done 😂 u lazy pair
Did they? Their hair wasn't wet and was still tied up? If they did that's 2 baths in as many days, unheard of in this dirty family. 😂

It's no wonder Lottie gagged on that mash, I would too, how can anyone eat that without some sort of gravey 🤮

Chezza kids aren't born fussy it's what you have made them by serving crap brown food, as you are doing with Jimmy, where's all the bright coloured fruit & veg, remember you were given a box of fresh veg, guessing that ended up in the bin.
Their diet is shocking.

I’m not sticking up for them but my youngest who is of similar age to the girls is becoming a fooking nightmare at the dinner table. She was baby led weaned and given a huge verity of food and it’s a real struggle with her sometimes. I’ve not done anything different to my first who isn’t particularly fussy but this kid certainly eats with its eyes rather than tasting the god damn food that goes in the mouth 😫

Reactions: 1
‘Loving siting down as a family for dinner together - it’s our new favourite thing to do’

Omg - get the idea from Tattle did you Char 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the pickled onions !?! I’m from the north west and sausage and mash no gravy 🤢. I’d of gagged as well !
i Felt a bit sorry for lottie with the frozen pouch lollies. Like Charlotte love make all the kids one . Why is it lotties you take and use to give jimmy a go? Day before your posting about how you struggled to bond with her . In all honesty I still think it’s a struggle now for them . I struggled to bond with my first after a traumatic birth I was in a bad place . But she gets the same amount of love , time and attention as her younger siblings .’

I’m not sticking up for them but my youngest who is of similar age to the girls is becoming a fooking nightmare at the dinner table. She was baby led weaned and given a huge verity of food and it’s a real struggle with her sometimes. I’ve not done anything different to my first who isn’t particularly fussy but this kid certainly eats with its eyes rather than tasting the god damn food that goes in the mouth 😫
Mine is the same. Baby led, always given what we had for dinner, offered lots of different things at childcare but right now is refusing everything because they are “too hot”.

Personally l think the fussy eaters is just a lazy excuse for not cooking. I don’t understand why they include Henry in the fussy eaters excuse. As whenever they posted pics/videos before he has been demolishing whatever food he has. Breakfast out on the mornings girls went into nursery. He ate loads more than what you see him with now. He even was included in adverts they did previously for food at mealtimes.

Is it because Alex has an issue with how he looks & his weight. That they are saying they are all fussy eaters? Or is it more of excuse after excuse?

Reactions: 2
Just too lazy to cook I think. And if Alex has an issue with his weight then home cooked healthy meals would help with that too.

He literally said many times that the kids arent fussy and especially lottee will try anything you give her.
So its just a bullshit excuse that works when they are called out for not feeding properly but when they need the kids to eat some bollocks for an ad suddenly they eat anything?

He’s made it not secret that he has food issues. He was very over weight. He’s had surgery . Yet has no basic understanding of what foods he should be eating or portion control. She doesn’t seem to help or be supportive in the slightest. Mrs naan bread kebab wrap .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with Lottie? Someone said further up about Charlotte not bonding with her and I’m sure I remember Alex saying the same thing months and months ago?

• Sad
What’s the deal with Lottie? Someone said further up about Charlotte not bonding with her and I’m sure I remember Alex saying the same thing months and months ago?
I knew Alex didn't bond with her as he's mentioned it more than once. It's obvious now that she is the black sheep, neither of them seem to have bonded with her as the other two, think Lottie knows it to, she's seems to be the brightest of the 3, and she is the one that ignores greaseball alot of the time when he is asking his inane dumb questions, that probably don't help greaseball bonding as he just wants content, being ignored is not great for that 😂. GO LOTTIE 😂

Reactions: 4
Id like to bet not one bleeping person asked.
This is an “influencers” sly beg attempt. Today its marks and spencers.
I hate it even when regular people do this to try and get a brands attention. Look at me i bought something you sell. Good for you, what do u want a medal?

Attachments

Let’s pretend we love family meals said no Galbally ever! Love that they’re all tucking into sausage, mash, beans and mixed veg (🤢) cooked by chef Charlotte and Big Jim’s got a Calpol syringe to chew on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do they not see that their content is so boring and tedious? I hate when they spout the old “lots of people asking” line when nobody has.....just a begging for freebies attention seeking ploy 🙄 Knobs 🤣

Poor jimmy, he could have been chewing on some carrot or cucumber sticks but it doesnt fit into charlottes bread-crisp-bread weaning journey

Also charlottes post is beyond boring. Describing how she made dinner, like shes the first person to do it. (Even though that was her first time making anything other than pasta and reheating takeaways)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lottie defo seems the brightest of the kids so be interesting if they change their tune and she becomes the favourite as an adult if she does the best. Though she’ll probably want nothing to do with her parents.

Remember it’s 100% chicken , what a twit a lazy dinner don’t think she knows any different

😂 😂 😂 'A lazy one tonight ' because she never had to boil water for pasta, 🙈
I actually think she thinks she is feeding them decent food, tonight's tea all bleeping frozen brown stuff with a few peas thrown in that doesn't make it good food you idiot.

Why can't she make her own chicken nuggets with 100% real chicken, not 100% processed chicken, it takes no time at all, she's home all day, what does she actually do other than get her boobs out and drink tea?

She's absolutely useless and should be ashamed of the shite she feeds her kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.