Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for the Henry watching the girls open gifts. My parents always treated me and my brother the same and wouldn't buy for one and not the other. I get the girls were gifted them but jeez way to create resentment between siblings.
She did say that Henry opened his box the night before.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her buy lottie a 1.5 to 2 years hoodie reduced in the Asda sale... and chocolate oranges . Even terrys aren’t that desperate to #gift

Reactions: 2
More free unwanted/needed/plastic stuff 🙈, the toys those kids have is obscene, there really isn't any excitement from them which is sad. The house is bursting at the seams with toys. They will grow up feeling everything comes for free and they are entitled to it.
The companies that keep dishing this rubbish out are horrid. I wonder how many kids out they have loved to receive a box like that, it all makes me very sad. 😢
£25 a box though!!😲

• Angry
What is that now 8 days without a bath & hair wash for those girls 🤮
They are still in pull ups/nappies at night, but still they can't be bothered to bath them. Total disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wow they are some disappointing views on their YouTube channel. And even more shocking to see is, there false bullshit bedtime routine has the most views ! I really hope it’s because us tattlers wanted to see their blatant lies .
please if you follow them and are new , they talk tit . And really shouldn’t be giving out parenting advice .

Also unrelated - thanks for introducing me to Anna (quadsagainsttheodds) shes actually inspirational and genuine!
They were gifted a teepee and the kids have been playing with it and she posts follow ups that seem like genuine interest, thats how you advertise!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Princess Charlotte got a much deserved lay in with golden child this morning, whilst Alex took the triplets out (again, on his own!) Bet she got a nice hot cuppa tea when got back.

• Haha
Princess Charlotte got a much deserved lay in with golden child this morning, whilst Alex took the triplets out (again, on his own!) Bet she got a nice hot cuppa tea when got back.
She has made spaghetti Bol and re heated it . And joined in pretending she does the bed time routine . And took the girls for a walk twice .
Poor love must be bleeping exhausted , bet she’s planning her kid free get away soon as this is done with :

OMG he seriously took all the girls into the corner shop during lockdown just for a tube of sweets? 🤦🏼‍♀️ How irresponsible! 😲 Heck I’m not even going to the corner shop for bits and pieces at the moment. It’s all about the weekly shop. I’m even surprised the shop allowed it as the corner shops where I am are asking people at the door what they want and bringing it to them

Im having to take my kids to the shops with me because theres noone to leave them home with! Id prefer to be able to leave them home with someone :/ Thats only for actual food shop not tube of sweets, buy enough to last a week, jeez alex 😒😒

Cant stay with charlotte because she needs that cuppa 🤨

One of the girls touched the handle of the closed shop 🥺. Then went into another shop bought sweets I hope they are not going to eat them before washing their hands.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
One of the girls touched the handle of the closed shop 🥺. Then went into another shop bought sweets I hope they are not going to eat them before washing their hands.
I expect they will, as washing any parts of their bodies is alien to them. Washing doesn't enter as part of their day, as bad as Stacey skanky Solomen.

Again the Instagram content is more important than maybe catching the killer virus, unbelievable, as thick as tit.

Imagine what that shopkeeper is thinking- she’s in there trying to keep her business open whilst not catching this horrible virus and someone comes in with 3 children - to buy sweets..... then instead of getting out the shop as soon as possible, pulls out his phone to get a photo of the beautiful moment he engagered several peoples lives- all while someone else is trying to get served. Lovely. Those poor kids, i hope they at least get them to wash their hands after touching everything before they eat those sweets... if one of them comes down with this virus we will al know where they got it from!!

Also unrelated - thanks for introducing me to Anna (quadsagainsttheodds) shes actually inspirational and genuine!
They were gifted a teepee and the kids have been playing with it and she posts follow ups that seem like genuine interest, thats how you advertise!
I love accounts like there’s becuase they aren’t trying to get freebies and just seem grateful

One of the girls had already opened a packet of sweets as she had it in her hands

Also their hair looks very greasy in those pictures. I can’t believe they don’t bath them atleags every other day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.