Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baths can take such little time! I dunk my twins in some bubbles, they play for ten minutes and then get washed, into towels and then ready for bed. Then the older ones get their showers, it’s really not difficult. Sometimes I sit them in the bath and shower them down without filling the bath, it’s not difficult bathing multiples and doesn’t have to take a lot of time! Why wouldn’t they bath them? It’s just so lazy. I find them very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What chaos is happening in their stories tonight and why do they have pasta again.... I’m feeding (I breastfeed my baby, not sure if I’ve mentioned that before? #normalisebreastfeeding #puttingmyfeetup #cansomeonegetmeacuppatea #bemorechezza) so cant listen with sound!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I was right another night without a bath, how did I guess 😂

That 7 days since they had a bath, and only then for their vlog, unbelievable how can any parent think this is acceptable.

Nasty vile pair of misfits, god I hate them so much for the way they treet those girls, the money makers of the family, that's all they are to this pair.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I was right another night without a bath, how did I guess 😂

That 7 days since they had a bath, and only then for their vlog, unbelievable how can any parent think this is acceptable.

Nasty vile pair of misfits, god I hate them so much for the way they treet those girls, the money makers of the family, that's all they are to this pair.
They have been down the river, one of them fell over discussing I bet Charlotte don’t go 7 days with out a shower. And did anyone else see Lottie put her feet on the table and sort of hold her spoon with her dirty toes 🤢🤢 and I bet she ate with it as well

Reactions: 1
Oh guys i totally get why she doesnt do bedtime, shes really busy tidying up all that one pot of spaghetti. Hard times, someone give her a cuppa ❤

• Haha
Oh guys i totally get why she doesnt do bedtime, shes really busy tidying up all that one pot of spaghetti. Hard times, someone give her a cuppa ❤
Don’t forget she had to take them for a walk. Alone ! No Alex no mum and dad . Poor live must be shattered all that parenting in one day...... 🤣

• Haha
Jimmy feeds every 5 hours???? Lies!!!!

the chocolate challenge! How sad the kids are ALL so aware of the camera and know it’s filming them! If they couldnt see a camera 100% they’d of eaten it! Except maybe Lottie, not that it even matters! It’s just boastful of who has the most well behaved kids 🙄
How could you possibly know that!

Reactions: 1
Hi I’m new here👋

I’ve followed this family for a long time from when the girls were babies and have seen a massive downhill change in the content and parenting style.
Now I don’t want to be a “bully” by bad mouthing people but I do have some concerns with the Graballys. I don’t have children yet so I may be wrong on somethings but I’d like to think most of these are common sense.

There’s no way those kids need to wear that much to bed. There’s nothing worse then being too hot in bed and unable to sleep. They’re wearing enough layers to not need a duvet. Also why hype them up before bed? I always thought bath, book and bed should be a quiet time to wind down and relax. Heck, I might bring this back in to my adult life! 😂

Growing up my brother was a picky eater (and still is). This really hinders him in his adult life. He would rather go on hunger strike that way most foods. However, the girls seem to try things when they are actually put out for them. They’ll also need to try a food a few times before they know if they like it. It does just seem that this “fussiness” is an excuse so they don’t have to cook.

Also did anyone notice Florence feeding Jimmy the other night? I was major cringing 😬. It seems as though it was his first time being fed from a spoon (I may be wrong here) and thought it looked very dangerous for a 3 year old to be over filling the spoon and shoving it into his mouth. Surely it should be done in a controlled manner

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for the Henry watching the girls open gifts. My parents always treated me and my brother the same and wouldn't buy for one and not the other. I get the girls were gifted them but jeez way to create resentment between siblings.

More free unwanted/needed/plastic stuff 🙈, the toys those kids have is obscene, there really isn't any excitement from them which is sad. The house is bursting at the seams with toys. They will grow up feeling everything comes for free and they are entitled to it.
The companies that keep dishing this rubbish out are horrid. I wonder how many kids out they have loved to receive a box like that, it all makes me very sad. 😢

More free unwanted/needed/plastic stuff 🙈, the toys those kids have is obscene, there really isn't any excitement from them which is sad. The house is bursting at the seams with toys. They will grow up feeling everything comes for free and they are entitled to it.
The companies that keep dishing this rubbish out are horrid. I wonder how many kids out they have loved to receive a box like that, it all makes me very sad. 😢
I’m sure the kids would swap the toys for more time from their parents in a heartbeat.

• Heart
£100 worth of toot! They’ve been gifted tit like this before! You never ever see it once it’s been unwrapped!!! 🙄

All gets shoved in that toy room. And then when they go in and get stuff out and play. Chazza doesn’t know wether to shout or laugh and makes them clean it all up. Can’t have any toys in her museum living room, or mismatched patterns and ghastly celebrity prints 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.