Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bath again tonight, clean sheets and no bath! That is one of my pet hates, no one is allowed in clean sheets unless they have had a shower in my house šŸ˜‚

Girls hair all greasy and still in ties, they looked sweaty at dinner time, have been outside walking etc, but that doesn't warrent a bath šŸ˜” no bath unless it's needed for the Vlog.

This 'family' dinner is definitely for YouTube, they can't even enjoy a meal together without Chezzas common as muck voice booming, and them being filmed, her tone of voice & the things she said is all so false, it's so obvious it's all for show and content.
Iā€™m sure whenLottie got into bed she still had bolognaise sauce on her forehead šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Those fan accounts are disgusting... who professes their love for a strangersā€™ child? A paedophile, thatā€™s who... how long before the galballys start making money off these accounts by charging for ā€œshout outsā€? Wouldnā€™t put it past them... wonder if one of those pweirdo accounts messaged them and asked for their address to send them gifts for their girls, what they would say... donā€™t think they would be able to resist!
When are they going to say enough is enough & start safeguarding their kids from strangers on the internet?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
These fan accounts comment on eachothers
Pictures like school girls and the grammar is badly translated.
I recon one person maybe two running the account who think that this behaviour is appropriate OR something much more sinister (which i hope for the kids sake it isnt)

Both accounts also edit the same and have similar intros - lissa, amelia, amiee??
Pff mate - come on. This is not 3 women who love ur kids and are saints who go to church and feed the homeless and are qualified trusted childrens nurses

This one one weirdo.

However is there one for jimmy?

Reactions: 2
FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! The ONLY family meal you have in months and you film it!
Put your bleeping phone down!
You let jimmy sit and watch you all eat and then feed him???? Whatā€™s that about?????
I literally canā€™t stand these pair of idiots!!!

Reactions: 2
These fan accounts comment on eachothers
Pictures like school girls and the grammar is badly translated.
I recon one person maybe two running the account who think that this behaviour is appropriate OR something much more sinister (which i hope for the kids sake it isnt)

Both accounts also edit the same and have similar intros - lissa, amelia, amiee??
Pff mate - come on. This is not 3 women who love ur kids and are saints who go to church and feed the homeless and are qualified trusted childrens nurses

This one one weirdo.

However is there one for jimmy?
Yes Jimmy has one there are NINE accounts in all,

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Yes Jimmy has one there are NINE accounts in all,
I am so disturbed by these fan accounts... actually make me feel sick. I would rather work my ass off in a ā€˜normalā€™ job and budget than have my kids make money on instagram and be exposed to these weirdos.

Reactions: 9
So like 9 different people who are mates?
I call bs, this is one/two weirdos šŸ¤¢
100% it is, itā€™s obviously 1 person whoā€™s made all these accounts- they all look the same! 1 absolute creep who is excited that the galballys would get their kids to do shout outs to them ā€œfor freeā€ - this is a weird thing to say because what parent in their right mind would make someone pay for shout outs? Someone selling their kids...

100% it is, itā€™s obviously 1 person whoā€™s made all these accounts- they all look the same! 1 absolute creep who is excited that the galballys would get their kids to do shout outs to them ā€œfor freeā€ - this is a weird thing to say because what parent in their right mind would make someone pay for shout outs? Someone selling their kids...
edited to add- who gets excited about families getting their young kids to do shoutouts for free? Someone who usually pays for them... think about it šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
How many spiders in that house. Maybe clean it more take your son of the boob. Clean the house. No wonder the girls look dirty if your house is full of spiders.

Jimmy feeds every 5 hours???? Lies!!!!

the chocolate challenge! How sad the kids are ALL so aware of the camera and know itā€™s filming them! If they couldnt see a camera 100% theyā€™d of eaten it! Except maybe Lottie, not that it even matters! Itā€™s just boastful of who has the most well behaved kids šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Wow have you seen the video charlottes uploaded with the toddler temptation challenge? The girls ask where the camera is and see the camera and asks for mum at the camera!!?? Poor girls are so used to it being shoved in their face, they think thatā€™s how to get their mummy!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow have you seen the video charlottes uploaded with the toddler temptation challenge? The girls ask where the camera is and see the camera and asks for mum at the camera!!?? Poor girls are so used to it being shoved in their face, they think thatā€™s how to get their mummy!
I havenā€™t watched but that makes me cry a little inside... no way could I have brought myself to post that!

Does that woman EVER spend time with her 4 oldest that isnā€™t filmed for the gram?! She even shared a story tag midway through the walk, crazy! Chezza, your family isnā€™t even interesting to you, why do you think anyone else finds them interesting anymore when you canā€™t even make the effort most of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
havenā€™t watched them for a few weeks but the last couple of days have been hilarious. Weā€™ve been saying on here for months about her neglect of the girls and appalling neglect of their diets.

All of a sudden weā€™ve got videos of her having time away from Jimmy and actually cooking real food. Pity itā€™s all for social media

Reactions: 3
Is that spaghetti dinner again tonight? Fun šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yep they enjoyed it last night so the same again tonight šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø don't know why Chezza can't tell the truth and say she has no idea how to cook anything else. It's probably out of a packet, can't imagine she knows how to cook from scratch.

Taking bets on if the girls will get a bath tonight! It's a NO from me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.