Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@peachy12 I think we’re all adult enough to respect people have a different opinion to ours so please don’t be worried about back lash.....it’s not NetMums.... but I would love to respond to your post......whilst I used to really admire them for their parenting I have seen a huge decline in the way they parent the kids now. More so since the youngest golden boy has arrived. I’m a parent of 2. I take my hat off to anyone who has more. But this is where decent organisation and routines come into play....routine has since gone out the window since Jimmy came along! the gripes I have are ones that seem to go largely unnoticed to most followers....So I shall begin.......

the comments about keeping them warm of a night because they were prem.....are largely down to the fact they don’t want them waking up during the night and disturbing their sleep or waking up too early of a morning.

The ‘oh I’ll ask Insta for an opinion’ send me free tit posts! Completely don’t agree with these beggy posts that she puts on, in the hope of getting free stuff!

The complete lack of brand association with the companies that pay them to promote their products. Pretty sure most of the gifted items are not used to their potential and just sitting in the shithole house somewhere gathering dust. Which they then go on to sell once said child no longer has a use for it.

The way that Charlotte favours the youngest kid and doesn’t really pay much attention to the girls, especially at bedtime. I get that bedtime can be especially difficult but it comes across as being lazy that she doesn’t bother with the kids at bedtime.

Lack of hygiene......absolutely no excuse here. I saw one of the girls in her PJ’s last night and she had chocolate all round her face! It’s rare my kids don’t have a daily bath. It should be an integral part of their day, to wind down, relax and get all the muck out of them! instead of doing some stupid bleeping interview on the landing, Bath your kids!!

Their complete disregard to their families safety. They run a Ltd company, their address is available on a public forum. Weird!!

The lack of home cooked meals for the kids....such a tit age for fussing! I’m going through it myself with my youngest, everything is yuck but it doesn’t stop me from making home cooked meals instead of plain pasta. I’m sure given the chance the kids would eat so much more.....and how many of your 4 kids eats 3 yoghurts in one sitting? Mine have 1 per day!!! 😂

YouTube.....was a flop before, is a flop now! They are like dogs with bones on this one and can’t see that it’s just not going to work!!

There is so much more but I think most of us here just seen how they are no longer that genuine family they once were, they are greedy, on the beg and unashamedly exploiting their children on Instagram for their own personal gain and gratification.

You could say jealousy comes into it as I’m sure most tattle haters will say we are jealous but I can wholeheartedly assure you that is not that case. Would it be nice to be sent free stuff week in week out.....yes but not that the expense of my mental health.....which you say we have an impact on and the exploitation of their dear little children! Makes me sad to be honest, really sad as to what these kids will eventually turn into? Greedy, unappreciative little brats? Hopefully not but time will tell.....
Great post 👏 👏 👏 👏, think you have said everything we are all thinking.

As for feeling sorry for them, I feel sorry for those kids and the way they are being dragged up, but no sympathy whatsoever for the 2 so called parents, they are just the pits.

I used to really like them when the girls were small, it all went wrong for me a few months before the move, when her posts changed from just the kids to daily opening free stuff, the #ad's were constant, the greed was showing.

I shall continue to say what I think, if anyone doesn't like it they don't have to read it, but as long as the misfits sell their kids, I will post.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm a new ish follower I suppose then, as I only really started following just before Jimmy came along.

I don't agree with the selling of the kids or anything like that but so many people do it on Instagram now and it's their 'lifestyle' now. It's sad that all the kids will remember is a camera shoved in their faces and something new every 5 minutes.

It was just the comments from some who said they were neglecting their kids etc that I really didn't agree with so I needed to say something.

Great post SareBare, just about summed it all up. The safety aspect - those girls being shoved at the top of the house too and being close to climbing over the stair gates if they want to, terrifying!

Latest insta story - undisclosed #ad #gifted of the playmat I’m wondering...

Reactions: 2
I'm a new ish follower I suppose then, as I only really started following just before Jimmy came along.

I don't agree with the selling of the kids or anything like that but so many people do it on Instagram now and it's their 'lifestyle' now. It's sad that all the kids will remember is a camera shoved in their faces and something new every 5 minutes.

It was just the comments from some who said they were neglecting their kids etc that I really didn't agree with so I needed to say something.
Neglect takes many forms. They are indeed neglecting their children. But you don’t have to agree with the opinions on here about that. I respect your personal conclusion that neglect is not involved, from what you yourself have witnessed in the short time you’ve been following them.

Reactions: 4

I think 100% they are neglecting those children, they put filming them before anything else, their diet is shocking, they are not kept clean, it's just the whole suitation I think is dreadful, neglect comes in many forms, time will tell with this greedy pair.

So many of us have voiced our opinions on their page but like all the others we get blocked within minutes, so a place like this is the only place we can air our views. We are mostly parents and can see what they are doing is neglecting those children for the sake of money/greed.

Charlotte put a grid post up last night about how all the older kids had a nap in the afternoon and she wished she'd joined them, or had a nap sunbathing in the garden, like she doesnt spend loads of time staying in bed, sleeping in and doing nothing anyway. She gets way more chill time than most parents I know.

Reactions: 5
Just come to say WTF is this? I'm confused, if this has been set up by a stranger then those bleeping pair of greedy idiots need a call from the police, it's truly disturbing.

Already 160 followers 😲, all there for every pervert to see 😡 and the poor kid has no say in it.
That’s bleeping creepy as hell 😫😫

Reactions: 6
Neglect isn’t just physical it’s emotional as well. I do believe by not spending any sort of “ Jimmy “ free time with those girls , she is neglecting their emotional needs. As you know with four , having a new baby is a change for everyone in the house. And you still have to make time for your other children . Even be it half an hour a day .

i will say this though. I think it’s disgusting not bathing or showering your children for days on end. Doesn’t matter how many you have 1 or 9 . Not bathing for up to nearly a week, after long days in the garden is disgusting . Mine aren’t bathed every night but every other night . And when we have been in the garden or on a long walk in the fields they are bathed that evening .

Reactions: 7
Neglect isn’t just physical it’s emotional as well. I do believe by not spending any sort of “ Jimmy “ free time with those girls , she is neglecting their emotional needs. As you know with four , having a new baby is a change for everyone in the house. And you still have to make time for your other children . Even be it half an hour a day .

i will say this though. I think it’s disgusting not bathing or showering your children for days on end. Doesn’t matter how many you have 1 or 9 . Not bathing for up to nearly a week, after long days in the garden is disgusting . Mine aren’t bathed every night but every other night . And when we have been in the garden or on a long walk in the fields they are bathed that evening .
I totally agree no end. The hygiene regarding their kids is appalling but Charlotte always seems well groomed and clean herself. Hmm.

Great post SareBare, just about summed it all up. The safety aspect - those girls being shoved at the top of the house too and being close to climbing over the stair gates if they want to, terrifying!

Latest insta story - undisclosed #ad #gifted of the playmat I’m wondering...
Yesterday when she was in the garden playing/filming with Jimmy she said on stories the girls and Henry where in the playroom playing, on the 3rd floor on their own!! Great parenting. not!

• Wow
Breakfast time, charlotte as far away from her other kids as she can be while breastfeeding (incase noone knew, she breastfeeds)🤨

• Haha
Bloody hell Charlotte, sit any further away from your kids and you may as well be in a different room!

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell Charlotte, sit any further away from your kids and you may as well be in a different room!
She probably was but greaseball probably wanted her in the film, just to remind everyone that she breastfeeds 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
I can't remember exactly what day it was, but in the last few days Alex posted a video of everyone eating and said "Jimmy's got nothing". He's 2 weeks younger than my youngest and ive seen him with food once. I dont know about other parents, but I give both my kids their food at the same time to get my youngest used to eating with us all! Is she actually weaning him or does she just want him to be breastfed only for as long as possible?

Reactions: 6
I can't remember exactly what day it was, but in the last few days Alex posted a video of everyone eating and said "Jimmy's got nothing". He's 2 weeks younger than my youngest and ive seen him with food once. I dont know about other parents, but I give both my kids their food at the same time to get my youngest used to eating with us all! Is she actually weaning him or does she just want him to be breastfed only for as long as possible?
I thought this as well. I would always include my little ones with meal times. But then they will more than likely go down the Ella’s kitchen route which means one of them will actually have to feed him. And I have a suspicion she doesn’t want to start giving him solids because it will mean his feeds will reduce and the child won’t be suckered onto her tit all day!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah she put up a post saying “as you know im exclusively breastfeeding jimmy” so is that no solids at all then?

Reactions: 1
Bloody ridiculous. He should be sat in that over priced gifted high chair , throwing some food around and enjoying the family dynamics of breakfast, lunch and dinner. While the girls and Henry are eating he should be at least feeling different foods ! All mine were in the high chair while their siblings ate and I did , with some steamed carrots or broccoli. Even a pissing ellas kitchen puff for Christ sake !!

she even said he’s still in the next to me cot. He’s my last and I just want to keep hold of him for a bit longer. In the last couple of weeks she’s started pissing me off more than him. At least he interacts with the other children Char!!! Can’t stand the way she speaks . She’s just a spoilt selfish woman .

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling their trying to hold off weening Jimmy so they can collaborate with Annabell Carmel and GET PAID 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

About 10 videos in!
1. The girls clothes aren’t ironed!
2. Who the duck goes on a 20 mile bike ride as part of their limited exercise?
3. Lottie getting in on Jimmy (bites from here lol)
4. Where’s buzz? Annabella straight in there, taking spotlight on Jimmy 🙄
5. Saw the milk machine in action ‘it’s the most natural thing in the world!’ 🙄 🥱
6. They’ve been working today! Making wanky you tube videos is NOT work 😴

Last edited:
Those glasses Alex 🤢 ‘we’ve been working, filming some bits for YouTube’ he so wants to quit the day job doesn’t he!

Same filthy thick PJs on tonight, feel so sorry for them!! I want to give them a bath, put them in fresh clothes and give them a nice loving bedtime so much 💔 not that chaotic, interviewing, bed trampolining evening they have every night! Those poor girls deserve so much better!! Shame on you Charlotte always abandoning them for Jimmy too, at least do bedtime with your girls a couple of times a week 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.