Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⬆ What everyone else said about the getting Jimmy active and lunch situ 🙄

Butttt I’m wondering if they’ve seen her sister today?! I’ve literally never seen the triplets with styled hair when it’s just them at home, yet it’s always plaited when they see their hairdresser Auntie (Angela?)... Alex’s bedtime stories (yawn) shows them all with beautifully parted and plaited hair. And a suspicious 6 hour gap with no stories on either of their accounts this afternoon 👀

Maybe I’ve got too much time on my hands to be thinking about this! 😂
No Auntie Angela does a better job and can do french plaits! She’s said by her own admission she can’t french plait and they looked terrible to be honest! Not that it’s easy trying to plait a 3 year olds hair 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Read here do they?? A post about plaits after bathtime (well I think that's what she said, her spelling is terrible) are they new pjs today or have they had a bath and put the same ones back on 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m pretty sure the lazy spa is what they consider as a bath for the children.

• Haha
I’m pretty sure the lazy spa is what they consider as a bath for the children.
More than likely!!! We have not long got one and I always make sure the kids have a shower or bath after because I worry about the chlorine in there!
I can’t believe all the crap in the garden still. It’s like a deathtrap for the kids. Do they not have a garage in their £600k that they can put it all in?
Do you think they do actually read here tho? Because if it was me reading what we say I’d be absolutely mortified and i’d change the bedtime routine and make sure they get a bath and a nice story and a snuggle before bed! the fact they repeatedly wear the same PJ’s as well....surely if she reads it she would have a fresh set for them each night? my little girl gets absolutely covered in food at breakfast time. I physically wouldn’t be able to put her in the same pj’s because they are dirty.....not sure why I’m referring to SHE because we all know Charlotte is a lazy assed bint who just has eyes for her golden 5th child!!

Reactions: 4
Read here do they?? A post about plaits after bathtime (well I think that's what she said, her spelling is terrible) are they new pjs today or have they had a bath and put the same ones back on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can’t see that post, where is it? Plaits don’t look like they were done after wet hair to me 😂

Now, I'm not a doctor but I'm fairly certain children are not to use hot tubs as they are dangerous. Is that what a lazy twit spa is?

Reactions: 1
Why on earth are them kids going to bed wearing a fluffy onesie OVER other clothes!!

My kid sleeps in the bare minimum and she’s always a sweaty mess even in winter. I know all kids are different but there’s absolutely no need for that many layers!

Defo on the beg! So cringe!!!!!
Things haven’t changed that much in three years! They must of sold all three lots of previous #gifted tit!
Still not got Henry’s new bike she was begging for!

I think they purposely like leaving Jimmy laying wherever as it makes their life easier! If they got him out the buggy for cuddles, the novelty would wear off with the girls then them two would then have to entertain him! God forbid!
They prefer to leave him to entertain himself do he is used to it!!

I can’t believe how little she does! Granted the stories capture segments of their day but she never shows herself doing anything but drink tea and breastfeed! Everything’s just a mess! It’d clutter my head!!!

true charlotte

edit - photo won’t upload 😫

but it was a SS from Alex’s stories where she was fuming until she noticed she was being filmed!! Will try upload it again in the morning xx

Last edited:
How embarrassing that she's actually on the beg again, especially at the moment with all thats going on in the world. They have no shame do they.

• Angry
Why don’t they actually buy their own kids something . We even got our son a second hand bike before all this lockdown began. Went to pick it up and it was brand new , tires weren’t even blown up. Got it home it still had all the stickers on and we paid forty pounds !
We bought a space saving jumperoo. When done with it , we gifted it to someone who was a single parent with a new baby. Not for the gram but just because it was a nice thing to do. They are such money grabbers. They shouldn’t have bought such an expensive house . She’s just a beg, and has no shame at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How long until they’re on the beg for lounge curtains?! Surprised they’ve not done it sooner. Freaks me out they have nothing covering the patio doors!

true charlotte

but it was a SS from Alex’s stories where she was fuming until she noticed she was being filmed!! Will try upload it again in the morning xx
true charlotte

What I don’t get is they could quite easily just say oh don’t post that mid-filming and the other one could delete the recording, it’s not like it uploads until you tell it too 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d be fuming if my hubby posted something unflattering of me (he doesn’t do any social media so I’m safe 😂) and it’s not exactly on brand for them to let the mask fall... even though us lot know it already 😂

I think they have overstretched themselves with the new house. And surely plastering all his private life all over social media won’t exactly help him progress in his career.

I think they have overstretched themselves with the new house. And surely plastering all his private life all over social media won’t exactly help him progress in his career.
I reckon they are mortgaged to the hilt and probably declared ‘self employed’ earnings on their mortgage application, so they need to keep pushing the ads - however the took a mortgage holidays didn’t they..... 🤔

I reckon they are mortgaged to the hilt and probably declared ‘self employed’ earnings on their mortgage application, so they need to keep pushing the ads - however the took a mortgage holidays didn’t they..... 🤔
Yea I thought it was very odd to take the mortgage holiday when he’s still working isn’t he?

How on earth could you get a mortgage based on Instagram earnings!! Please tell me you can’t!!!

This was posted 15hrs ago 🤣🤣 I presume she means bathtime?.. 🙈
Don't believe they had a bath, they have been reading here, so once again saying they have had a barf, even though they haven't. I smell BS 💩

How on earth could you get a mortgage based on Instagram earnings!! Please tell me you can’t!!!
Absolutely. Unfortunately if you can prove earnings via self employment then it’ll count (despite how it’s ‘earned’)

Yea I thought it was very odd to take the mortgage holiday when he’s still working isn’t he?
And he took the mortgage holiday straight away, as soon as he knew he could, which either means two things - he’s worried about income falling from Instagram/YouTube during lockdown or he’s just seen it as an opportunity to be exploited to spend their mortgage payments on some other crap.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.