Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12-18 months clothes and she's 3???? Is that even okay???
When at primary school there was twin girls i knew well who were like Lottie the school uniform had be specially made this shows how tiny there where. I wonder what there like now as their moved towns for secondary school.

Haha, what a dumb question to ask of Mrs GREEDbally, is the pope catholic?

Looking at it again, think Chezza was saying yes to something else, but it followed on from this company asking?? Either way I'm sure if it means free stuff the GREEDballys will take it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Looking at it again, think Chezza was saying yes to something else, but it followed on from this company asking?? Either way I'm sure if it means free stuff the GREEDballys will take it.
😂😂😂😂😂 This is hilarious!!!! That account along with many other similar ones just go onto any Instagram with children and write the same message 🙈😂😂 I've seen it on loads of open accounts, even with people who aren't "influencers" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂😂 This is hilarious!!!! That account along with many other similar ones just go onto any Instagram with children and write the same message 🙈😂😂 I've seen it on loads of open accounts, even with people who aren't "influencers" 😂😂😂
How embarrassing 🙄 what a way to live, I don't understand this whole making a living from selling your children, it doesn't sit right with me at all. It's all going to end someday, the kids won't be kids forever so it's not a sustainable lifestyle.

I really hate commenting on kids but the kids look so grubby and neglected.

Reactions: 1
Selling gifted items is just bleeping cheeky!
I’m aware of a few other ‘bloggers’ ‘influences’ whatever the duck they call themselves who have stuff sent to them to #ad and then stick it on eBay. One I’m particularly aware of was gifted a pram, but never used it and sold it. I was absolutely outraged.

This shows how tiny Lottie is.
At least there said what size she is in.
View attachment 115101
Also why keep making your kids jump on the bed soon it will break.
Also stop making them scream.
Let Lottie hang out with Jimmy.
They won’t care about breaking the beds, they were #gifted after all 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1
All the children need to be fed more nutritious meals, but they need to focus more time on Lottie as she definitely needs building up.
Is Failure to Thrive still a thing? You’ve got to wonder what the nutritionist (?) they’re under for Lottie (is that what they said or another HC professional?) would say if he/she saw what she’s being fed day in, day out! Considering they’ve brought 5 kids into the world, they really need parenting classes 😖

Reactions: 6
Is Failure to Thrive still a thing? You’ve got to wonder what the nutritionist (?) they’re under for Lottie (is that what they said or another HC professional?) would say if he/she saw what she’s being fed day in, day out! Considering they’ve brought 5 kids into the world, they really need parenting classes 😖
I’m pretty sure i’ve seen some high calorie prescription drinks in their cupboard before, presume these are for Lottie!

I’m pretty sure i’ve seen some high calorie prescription drinks in their cupboard before, presume these are for Lottie!
Im sure she’s mentioned a while back lottie is under a paediatric doctor due to her weight . And the high calorie drinks are for her .

I flicked through! I can’t listen to his dribble!
As soon as I heard ‘who’s your favourite sister?!’ I was enraged!
I can’t watch anymore but AS IF he asked her that, wtf!!! It’s like when someone does something and he instantly questions them to find out who to blame, horrid!

• Sad
I can’t watch anymore but AS IF he asked her that, wtf!!! It’s like when someone does something and he instantly questions them to find out who to blame, horrid!
Can we just acknowledge what a smart little girl she was to say Henry!

OMG the state of those kids, still no bath, it's been over a week I think, the girls hair is shocking, Henrys hair is stuck to his head and looks wet 🤮 they all look filthy, it's just shocking.

Once agsin titface no where to be seen, too busy with the favorite one 😡

This family get worse by the week, why aren't their family members saying something.

*henners* is eating his meals off the exact same plate as Ronnie bless him hinch - so either one is being fed too much or one is being fed too little - whatever way you look at it, it’s atrocious either way considering the age gap!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.