Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More #gifted stuff given to the kids, why do these companies just keep giving to families that have so bloody much. The girls bags full of frozen stuff, plastic rubbish, nothing they actually want or need. The amount that these 4 kids have is disgusting.

I wonder how many kids shut up in a flat with 1 parent families who are watching every penny, would of absolutely loved to receive something like this, these GREEDbally kids get so much they don't even seem grateful or particularly happy 😔

This

More #gifted stuff given to the kids, why do these companies just keep giving to families that have so bloody much. The girls bags full of frozen stuff, plastic rubbish, nothing they actually want or need. The amount that these 4 kids have is disgusting.

I wonder how many kids shut up in a flat with 1 parent families who are watching every penny, would of absolutely loved to receive something like this, these GREEDbally kids get so much they don't even seem grateful or particularly happy 😔

This made me quite sad watching them get these bags when so many kids have nothing, these will grow up not appreciating anything, it just all arrives for free, awful way to bring up your kids.

Would love to see the kids packing up some of the humongous amount of toys they gave, and give them to others that are spoilt and have nothing.

Alex & Charlotte take note!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
gross onesies out again, atleast buy a few more pairs and alternate between washes, erugh!

Reactions: 3
So these girls have just been put to bed, without a bath (again) and still got their plaits in from yesterday, WTF is titface thinking, those girls hair hasn't been brushed for over 24 bleeping hours, gone to bed dirty, same stinky onesies, I can't believe that any parent would think this is acceptable, where the bleeping hell are titface sisters and mother, don't they say anything or are all the family as bloddy dirty as this lot.

Child abuse.

Reactions: 1
Rather than give the girls a wash, he is interviewing them again! They look absolutely filthy!
That house must be rotten! No one cleans it!

Reactions: 5
I dont get these interviews, kids dont understand internet and why its content they look so confused and shy during the questioning its not fun for them!

I’ve never commented on a tattle thread before just read and agreed with all the comments! But it actually made me sad watching the girls sit and stare at the gifted products-they’re not old enough to agree to be apart of this insta circus and I think it is so unfair. I don’t know how anyone can be comfortable sharing their kids with so many strangers. 😭

• Heart
It’s when followers post reasonably intimate questions (are you planning another brat, how were your kids conceived, which child is your favourite, etc), which are ALWAYS answered immediately by a random individual, also following them, who knows their inside leg measurement, sleep pattern, meal times and sex 🤢 life, that you really see how dangerous social media is.

The damage being caused to children through this platform of exploitation and exposure won’t truly be known for another decade or so.

They're barely holding onto that money pit of a house of horror and his mental health is the most volatile yet.

Karma will win. And they’ll eventually lose everything that matters.

How had Jimmy only just come out of a newborn seat? Imagine stunting your kids development til you get something tor free. Mad.

Reactions: 6
How had Jimmy only just come out of a newborn seat? Imagine stunting your kids development til you get something tor free. Mad.
Normal people shocking . The greed greaseballs typical behaviour. Poor lottie can’t keep her pants up , just because they are free and matching with her sisters .

Ah so it’s not a new high chair they’ve just now finally managed to change to it the next level, about 6 weeks too late. Jimmy looks utterly shocked he is now sat up 😂

Ah so it’s not a new high chair they’ve just now finally managed to change to it the next level, about 6 weeks too late. Jimmy looks utterly shocked he is now sat up 😂
Yes it is a new #gifted chair 😡
So what happened to the 3 other high chairs, titface could of used, but no she kept him on his back until a #gifted one arrived.

Did you hear Henry say "we got a new goal aswell" well they said couple of weeks ago that he needs a new football goal, wants a bigger proper one. Well looks like ones been #gifted, titface quickly told him they will "do that later" probably waiting for fatso greaseball to talk about how that was #gifted.

Unbelievable, nasty greedy family, #ChildAbuse

Reactions: 5
It actually annoys me how greedy they are! Poor Jimmy had to constantly be stuck in that newborn chair until they got gifted a high chair for him, because god forbid they actually spend any of their own money. There are parents out there really struggling, but once again the GREEDballys take everything they can.
I noticed Henry said they had something else new too, but Charlotte said they will show it later, probably because it will take the spotlight away from the favourite child, or it wasnt gifted.

I assumed it was the same chair but the next stage? Gifted still not not a new one.

I assumed it was the same chair but the next stage? Gifted still not not a new one.
That’s what I thought, the same chair but the different seating part, but that chair was gifted to them right at the beginning.

They have been gifted four of them now. The girls all have one . They are just lazy twats. How long are the girls goner have crimpy hair for . Unless they suddenly decide they cba to bath them tonight ....

Watched his IG stories of him “interviewing” the girls earlier and Lottie seems to be a really good talker. It’s a shame they overlook her so much.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.