Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got it in there in a post that they’ve had a bath hahaha
I still don’t believe they have as they’ve had ice lollies a few times this week and haven’t bathed them then. It’s just because it’s written on here about them never having baths

Reactions: 1
I still don’t believe they have as they’ve had ice lollies a few times this week and haven’t bathed them then. It’s just because it’s written on here about them never having baths
Icelollies mixed with suncream (if they even used any which i am doubting)

Every few pages I have to just say that this family absolutely bloody disgust me. You read on here you absolute slobs, feed your children proper food! They look so unwell and malnourished, apart from that poor baby that doesn’t get one bit of physical or mental stimulation.

The bedtime and pyjamas situation. Hyping them up, bleeping moronic. Filming them every single bleeping night of their lives to show strangers online, intrusive and disgusting. Putting them in thick layers of repeatedly worn pyjamas is so unhygienic and they could potentially overheat dangerously.

My house isn’t modern like theirs, it’s extremely old and doesn’t retain heat particularly well like theirs surely does. Still my children are currently wearing light cotton pyjamas with short sleeves and nothing on their feet. They have all natural breathable bedding, too. They’re all perfectly cosy. I don’t put my kids in the layers the triplets wear even in winter, they’d be boiling!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even say ‘cup of tea’ correctly....

it’s always ‘cuppa tea’....

unwashed bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even say ‘cup of tea’ correctly....

it’s always ‘cuppa tea’....

unwashed bint.
It’s that horrid clickey in take of breath she does a she says it . Like she’s had a full on day, and finally sitting down that cuppa tea is well deserved . piss off charlotte , you irritating twit. Bathe your kids , whenever I see Alex holding jimmy I’m shocked . Surprised the kid even knows anything other than mammy C and tit.

Reactions: 4
Tits Out Charlie needs to remember she has 5 kids and parenting isn’t a choice as to which one to care for at any one time.

They all need your love and care, you stupid, selfish, dumb cow.

Reactions: 6
What excuse will Charlotte use to get out of putting the girls to bed once Jimmy no longer needs breastfed. I cannot stand these parents but I have to say Alex seems so much more hands on that Charlotte. I highly doubt Jimmy has been feeding each time the girls have been put to bed. Charlotte at least try and make time for your daughters bedtime, they will remember that Mummy never put them to bed when they were little. I also believe that Charlottes parents have likely visited during the lockdown

Don’t get me wrong I think they are scummy and treat the kids like a cash flow.
But Alex never ever gets anytime either jimmy . I breastfed all our children, but my husband got quality time with them. He seems to do the main caring for the girls and Henry . And gets zero time to be alone with jimmy. Barely gets to hold him or interact . He is constantly glued to Charlotte or that stoke high chair .

If Alex is going for a bike ride daily and Charlotte is taking Henry and Jimmy for walks, when are the girls having some exercise? Have they actually left the house in the last 3 weeks

If Alex is going for a bike ride daily and Charlotte is taking Henry and Jimmy for walks, when are the girls having some exercise? Have they actually left the house in the last 3 weeks
I think they said when this started , because they are preemies they are keeping them indoors. But they should also be keeping themselves indoors if that’s the case. They could quite easily carry it and bring it home. But they also had work men in the house when this first began.

Reactions: 4
I think they said when this started , because they are preemies they are keeping them indoors. But they should also be keeping themselves indoors if that’s the case. They could quite easily carry it and bring it home. But they also had work men in the house when this first began.
I think they use the preemie explanation a lot when it doesn't seem to apply to their girls any longer? They're 3 years old with as far as we know no lasting conditions due to their prematurity. They're like any other relatively healthy kids now. My 3 year old was a 30 week preemie and we don't put millions of layers on him in case he feels the cold, or keep him completely indoors. Unforunately he has a mental delay however is physically fine, the girls seem mentally and physically well for their age? I was told that by 2 years old the health service view that they've 'caught up' and no longer considered preemies. So wondering when they will let this 'it's because they were premature!!!!!' thing go as it feels like an excuse for lazy parenting most of the time.

i always thought that alex was much more hands on with the kids, even though one hand has a phone in it i’ll give him that tick in the parenting manual, charlotte, u get duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they use the preemie explanation a lot when it doesn't seem to apply to their girls any longer? They're 3 years old with as far as we know no lasting conditions due to their prematurity. They're like any other relatively healthy kids now. My 3 year old was a 30 week preemie and we don't put millions of layers on him in case he feels the cold, or keep him completely indoors. Unforunately he has a mental delay however is physically fine, the girls seem mentally and physically well for their age? I was told that by 2 years old the health service view that they've 'caught up' and no longer considered preemies. So wondering when they will let this 'it's because they were premature!!!!!' thing go as it feels like an excuse for lazy parenting most of the time.
I was about to say the same thing, I feel like they use the premature thing as an excuse to be lazy parents! If that was genuinely the case then none of them should be going out of the house. Can just imagine when theyre 16 them still using "They were premature" as an excuse

Just watched Alex's video where they go in and get their easter treats. Not only am I shocked that Alex is actually holding golden boy for once! But why do they both have to film? You can see Charlotte has dragged herself out of bed to film the children from the other angle. Cant those kids just enjoy something without them BOTH having to film?

I think lottie May still be under the paediatric doctor . But more for her weight than anything . Not due to any health conditions etc. It’s just an excuse they use

i always thought that alex was much more hands on with the kids, even though one hand has a phone in it i’ll give him that tick in the parenting manual, charlotte, u get duck all.
I agree he’s the only one out of the both of them doing bedtimes , and playing football with them . He never gets a look in with jimmy .

Reactions: 3
Why couldn't they just of enjoyed that moment with the kids, to actually see their faces, instead of seeing them through a camera, once agsin more important to get content than enjoy their kids.

They really are the lowest of the low.

How premature were the girls? I thought by 2 years old, unless there are additional health problems, they’ve mostly caught up.

Why couldn't they just of enjoyed that moment with the kids, to actually see their faces, instead of seeing them through a camera, once agsin more important to get content than enjoy their kids.

They really are the lowest of the low.
But that doesn’t bring any money in 🙄🙈

Reactions: 2
How premature were the girls? I thought by 2 years old, unless there are additional health problems, they’ve mostly caught up.
A month i believe should of been born in May. But can't be to sure. But Charlotte got infection after the C section. This is also why she stayed in longer at hospital to rest and incase she had another infection.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.