Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how they take the girls hear down for bed and brush it etc to make it look like they have fresh clean hair? Shame you can’t get the kinks out of Lotties hair which clearly show it is not washed. Just saw Henry’s haircut aswell. What the hell?! He looks like a little asbo thug

Reactions: 4
See they have sorted the pram situation out for our benefit 😂
‘Lottie, but you still like your little one’ asks Chezza
‘No’ says Lottie
😂😂😂
Glad we sorted that issue out for your both - shame that people on the internet know your children better than you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who watching the girls and Henry in the bleeping jacuzzi think???
She can only see them when she zooms in and he is pointlessly sweeping with his back to them!!

100% on the beg for new goals!!! Step in smyths /Argos 🥱

Im glad she posted that picture of her breastfeeding because i never knew what she meant when she kept saying she breastfed, thank god ay!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Freshly bathed into dirty pj’s they’ve been wearing since their birthday! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Henry wearing odd football socks gives me palpitations 🙈

So now they all have a big pram
Could have just waited until you managed to source another and then as a late bday present...Or not at all.
Regardless, we still think ur knobheads for it!

Reactions: 5
Charlottes dimples annoy me so much. So annoying when she does that fake smile into the camera 🤯

Reactions: 1
Yeah!!!!!! the girls have had a bath, thanks for reading here greaseball, pretty sure you wouldn't have bothered otherwise, cause your all skanky.
Loved how he said it a couple of time the girls have had a BATH 😂

2 out of 3, clean bedding ✅ and a bath, ✅ just one more now is feed those kids proper food. Get tit face to turn the oven on and cook for her family.

Don't think your going to get a 3rd ✅, we are 👀.

• Haha
on her walk video tonight what a weird dummy Jimmy has? their poor dog looks a bit porky too 😕
It’s A tomme tippee dummy , designed for children who breastfeed. They are really long like how a nipple goes when they are feeding. We tried them
With our third I hated them.

Her own little hashtag #pramgate.
Yeah pal it was Pram gate because you completely disregarded one of your daughters feelings. She looked so happy to have the same pram , and she showed you up because she even said she doesn’t miss the other pram.

I dislike her videos where she is obviously just looking at her appearance . Pulling her hair and getting her tits back in her top. But not as much as I dislike her
bleeping catch phrase , “ a nice cup of tea “ “ is there anything better than a nice cup of tea”.

unsupervised hot tub - not shocked .
Henners not on the walk - she looked pleased .

Reactions: 7
on her walk video tonight what a weird dummy Jimmy has? their poor dog looks a bit porky too 😕
“He’s worn out already!” No one is surprised! Have you seen the bloody size of the poor thing!! Why now during a pandemic has she decided it’s the ideal time to start walking him?!

Reactions: 3
Why are the girls wearing full length PJs and that fleece suit thing to bed?! It’s too hot for that surely?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.