Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew up in a one parent working class family and my mum always fed us good cooked meals and fruit n veg and it was hard for her! She still did it for 5 kids and holding down a full time job, even my oldest sister would cook for us and i learned to cook through her. Its not a WC attitude its not fair to tarnish it that its lazy parenting.

Reactions: 12
I’m stunned. So the twins who were in PJs were coming down to their room at 5am. Which indicated that the gate wasn’t closed on their room door or the stairs 😱 so they could have stumbled / been disorientated / KILLED THEMSELVES in the middle of the night 🤯

I’m also confused. So because the twins were in PJs and made it downstairs easily as their feet were (I’d assume) bare or had socks on, they have put them in fleecey onesies tonight - presumably to keep them hot in the night and not wake early. But, if they do wake and want to come down, it’s even more dangerous because their feet are covered and they don’t have the freedom of movement to walk down the stairs as safely as possible.

😡

Can somebody just contact social services now please 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
How do they go for a wee in those things and with all the layers . There solution to the girls waking early , isn’t to perhaps try popping the heating on a goner , or getting some curtains for their room . Basic things all parents try. But to our more layers on them , make them warmer and more restricted . bleeping idiots .

Breaks my heart seeing lottie pull her knickers up. She tucked her dress in them to bulk them out. So sad. Can't they see that

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Breaks my heart seeing lottie pull her knickers up. She tucked her dress in them to bulk them out. So sad. Can't they see that
You know what, I actually don't even think they can. They both are so obsessed with getting content for the gram, that is their first and foremost importance that they are oblivious to what is actually going on with those kids, Lottie especially.

It's the only explanation, as no parents would do what they do, would they????

Reactions: 3
Couldn't help but notice Alex turned comments off on his post about the girls being stuffed back into onesies for waking up in the night. If he knew he'd be ripped apart for it, why even post it?!

It is far safer for a child to wake up cold than to stay asleep and overheat. They must be sweaty and disgusting in the morning. No word of sleep training the houseplant, though I'm sure they did with the girls at his age.

Reactions: 4
Over heating sweaty girls and by the looks of it a bath once a week
Once a week IF their lucky!!

We can see clearly that greaseball is dirty, un kept, & just nasty, Chezza seems to be the only one that showers on a regular basis, probs need to after sleeping next to him 🤮 🤮

We know you both read here, can you please change the bed covers on the girls beds, they seem to have been on for weeks.

Reactions: 2
C has a bad night with Prince JimJim and she’s staying in bed for a lie in. Fine, I get that but a lie in till 12!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
C has a bad night with Prince JimJim and she’s staying in bed for a lie in. Fine, I get that but a lie in till 12!!!
Poor Chezza, she does FA all day, letting her sleep in, "but she's probably looking at her phone" of course she's bleeping looking at her phone, she does nothing else.

Love how Lottie continues to ignore fuckwit, think that's why he leaves her out as not so much content from Lottie as the others.

Looks like chocolate spread all round for breakfast 😡

Reactions: 6
Those children must not know what it is to speak to their parents without a phone being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve had an awful nights sleep. I’m pregnant and up constantly . But guess what the kids got up at 6 we are up dressed fed and in the garden. Lying into till 12 wtf.

Even if you’ve had a bad night, lying in till 12 noon is just ridiculous, especially as there’s 4 other children to look after, but don’t worry Alex has breakfast under control, chocolate spread all round! 🙄

Yeah thats a bloody birthday present for me!
Oh but, but, but were you breastfeeding, Mrs twit breastfeeds, takes up sooooooo much time and it's sooooooo hard.

Those girls will forget what their lazy mother looks like. Don't see her at bed time or breakfast, they just see mother with the golden child hanging of her boobs all day, no time for the other 4.

She wouldn't know how to be a good mum if she tried.

Oh but, but, but were you breastfeeding, Mrs twit breastfeeds, takes up sooooooo much time and it's sooooooo hard.

Those girls will forget what their lazy mother looks like. Don't see her at bed time or breakfast, they just see mother with the golden child hanging of her boobs all day, no time for the other 4.

She wouldn't know how to be a good mum if she tried.
Oh it is i breastfed and made sure everyone in a 2m radius was fully aware 😂

• Haha
Ulterior motive! He wanted to duck off on his own for a 14 mile bike ride!!
Always a hidden agenda with that greaseball! 🤢

Also I used to think the colour coding was cute but it irritates me! Anyone else???!
What if they decide they don’t want that colour that day? It really defines them 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.