Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason why people are hating on you Alex is that you neglect your youngest daughter.
You do so many wrong things.
You need to get a hair cut n get rid of the beard.
Stop making the girls hyper before bed and MOST OF ALL STOP BEEN SO BLOODY LOUD

The Charlotte the hate you get on here is cause all you do is breast feed jimmy amd only care about him. Start caring for the others like you did before Jimmy came. Lottie is needing love from you right now.

To the both of you.
Cook a normal meal. No pasta for the kids everyday or crisps n sandwiches.
Let them have a roast dinner, fish n chips. Do something its not that hard to do. The girls look ill mainly Lottie. Please we just want you to change your ways.

Reactions: 7
They BUILT it apparently 🤑🤑🤑
Yea, of course they did, no way would they have built that without it going on the gram.

Such nerve! So he cares more about the "hate" he gets instead of celebrating their birthday? And, your page is PUBLIC, so anybody can look at it and say anything they want, greasy fatass. If you don't like people not kissing your ass, then either make your profile private, or better yet, do us a favor and get OFF instagram. Bye
Oh, how I would love to see the backlash he got, obviously must have hurt and been quite a few for him to post that.

Did it bother you, you slug, truth hurts 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yea, of course they did, no way would they have built that without it going on the gram.
For normal people that would have involved screwing the four legs onto the table top, hardly call it 'building' a table like they did. One of them mentioned it as part of their boring activities for the day. On a side note he reminds me of a bad actor from the tv show The Bill.👮🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The girls did look cute in their outfits, though I strongly disagree with anyone plastering their children on the internet for any weirdo to drool over.

Reactions: 3
The girls did look cute in their outfits, though I strongly disagree with anyone plastering their children on the internet for any weirdo to drool over.
Ugh makes me cringe especially when they have nappies on show!

Disgraceful parents. Honestly bleeping vile they should be ashamed of themselves. The absolute worst parents I know of.

They make me feel sick to my stomach, they’re worse than all the other child-sellers put together! I genuinely think social services should be involved. I don’t know how they get away with being such pathetic excuses for parents. We’ve always been very hands on, healthy, and active with our children. I still feel like we’ve always been explaining ourselves to health visitors, doctors, and the children’s various teachers and HCPs. I can’t even think of the amount of times I’ve explained my children’s (very good) diets, sleep patterns, and exercise - they have a few mild conditions between them so we seem have to regularly justify how we’re managing. As the triplets were apparently under a nutritionist, I can’t believe they haven’t been grilled on their diets!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed most of the sheeples who are raving about this sick pair are foreign, or very young and don't have children?

I find it amazing that any mother especially, would give these two misfits praise on how they are raising those kids.
Any mother must see that they are working their kids daily for likes, #gifted, and of course money.

Child abuse nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed most of the sheeples who are raving about this sick pair are foreign, or very young and don't have children?

I find it amazing that any mother especially, would give these two misfits praise on how they are raising those kids.
Any mother must see that they are working their kids daily for likes, #gifted, and of course money.

Child abuse nothing more, nothing less.
Them and the other child sellers who egg them on

Did you guys notice how much they went on about the pram situation yesterday? Especially Charlotte on her stories before the girls went to bed! I reckon they realised how wrong it was to purposely leave on girl out. Theyre saying they'll order another one but why didnt they do that when they first arrived?

• Sad
Just catching up on stories, why the flip is Jimmy still laid in that chair? It’s one of those Stokke things isn’t it? Doesn’t it adjust? He’s nearly 7 months, why don’t they sit him up at the table and give him some toys to play with, rather than just laying there. He looks really uncomfortable and restrained.

Sooooo have they legit just had yogurt and chocolate orange for tea? And if Jimmy is weaning and eating rice cakes why is on his own, Charlotte with her back to him, and laid back....?

• Wow
Lunchtime hacks YouTube vlog hahahahahahahahahaaaa

Oh. They’re serious 😱

Jesus. All those kids eat is white bread, cheese, wotsits and biscuits!!!! Are they insane 😡

• Haha
Are they for real with their lunchtime hacks video? What do those kids actually eat other then yogurts, cheese, biscuits and crisps? Oh and dry pasta.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you seen there new post 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ lunchtime hacks???? What are they going to hack??? How to make a cheese sandwich, how to open a bag of pom bear crisps at the right end or I know how to take your kids to Costa and let them stand on tables why you drink your hot cup of tea Seriously my little boy is so fussy but I would not be taking lunch hacks from this pair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.