Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More yogurts, 3/4 for breakfast and some more for tea, great diet and parenting . Useless pair.

Jimmy still in that dam chair, he's far too big for it. It's the 5th child and she doesn't seem to have any clue as to what he should be doing or how to do it 😩

Finished work and straight back to the filming, no time to lose is there Slug, content, content, content.

OMG! Off they all go to bed, another day in the warm weather, and still no bath 🤮

Henry looks very sweaty, his hair looks greasy, (just like his dad), it's been ages since those girls had a bath, what is wrong with these twats.

For fucks sake bath your kids, you dirty pair of gypsies.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So jimmy is either slumped over or laid back to eat.... makes sense. 🤨🤨

Lunch hacks? Whats the hack? “No time to feed your kids properly even tho neither of us are currently at work? No worries! No cheese? Cheesy Wotsits will do. No fruit? Strawberry yoghurts and chocolate oranges cos its got a fruit name init! Video done give us free stuff you plebs”

• Haha
So jimmy is either slumped over or laid back to eat.... makes sense. 🤨🤨

Lunch hacks? Whats the hack? “No time to feed your kids properly even tho neither of us are currently at work? No worries! No cheese? Cheesy Wotsits will do. No fruit? Strawberry yoghurts and chocolate oranges cos its got a fruit name init! Video done give us free stuff you plebs”
They must have cleared out Asda of chocolate oranges on their last shopping trip, how else do they get the girls to sleep / use the potty / play up to the camera for stories 🙄

Reactions: 3
The way she says a hot cup of teaaaaa. Makes me want to head butt my phone . And you can see poor jimmy trying to pull himself to sit up int hat filthy chair at tea time .

Reactions: 2
Tbf jimmy is well chilled my 11 month old would be wriggling and screaming if i pinned him in a chair like that!
Then again, ive never constantly pinned him in a stupid chair or basket since day dot 😒 when she lays him (rarely) on a carpet he looks as if he still thinks hes in a fking chair!

Tbf jimmy is well chilled my 11 month old would be wriggling and screaming if i pinned him in a chair like that!
Then again, ive never constantly pinned him in a stupid chair or basket since day dot 😒 when she lays him (rarely) on a carpet he looks as if he still thinks hes in a fking chair!
Thats the problem, he doesn't know any difference, he's been in that chair from day one 😢 #childabuse

I want to know what the duck them girls and Henry were standing on yesterday to see over the fence 😱
Anyone else notice that?

Oh and Charlottes wearing the same top! Must of felt confident seeing as people were messaging where it was from? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thanks for the ladies who told me not to compare myself to Charlotte I think isolation was getting to me! Well today my daughter had a weetabix for breakfast, boiled carrot Sticks and a yoghurt after her lunch time bottle (don’t want to introduce 3 full meals yet) and a roast dinner tonight and trifle all proper food no purée. I need to remember she is only 7 months and it’s new to her haha. Jimmy is exactly a week younger and I bet he’s only had those rice cakes. Poor baby. It actually give me anxiety watching him laying back eating them!

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the ladies who told me not to compare myself to Charlotte I think isolation was getting to me! Well today my daughter had a weetabix for breakfast, boiled carrot Sticks and a yoghurt after her lunch time bottle (don’t want to introduce 3 full meals yet) and a roast dinner tonight and trifle all proper food no purée. I need to remember she is only 7 months and it’s new to her haha. Jimmy is exactly a week younger and I bet he’s only had those rice cakes. Poor baby. It actually give me anxiety watching him laying back eating them!
Food is just for fun when they're under 1. Don't beat yourself up that's cracking!

Charlotte, FYI, the habits you set now will dictate the future. Fun does not mean chocolate oranges and Pom bears, fun is carrots, hummus, broccoli. Hell, even if you let him hold some broccoli and shred it to pieces you'd be doing a great job!

Reactions: 1
OMG 😱
I have NEVER watched their YouTube and I’m actually gobsmaked (and dustraught that I’m now one of their minimal viewers)

Top tip Tuesday! YouTube must literally be watching and cringing and regretting their decision!!!

Two tip! Two???? The best you’ve got???
Filling a water bottle is not a tip it’s bleeping common sense!

And the lunch was an epic fail! Henry answered chocolate spread and immediately remembered his script! No no no he meant ham!
Alex had to check the lunch boxes because it’s a blatant lie they eat out of them! He didn’t even know what was on them!
They’ve NEVER sat and let them do lunch like that EVER!
Giving them choices! Such lies!
They literally back themselves into corners, if they’d of done any of the fun stuff they said it’d be documented! 100%
They don’t want them eating in the lounge, now they make dens In there and eat their lunch?????
They put their lunch in the boxes incase they want to eat it upstairs???? Oh wait, as a treat????

Everything they do is BACKWARDS! It drives me insane!

Jimmy eating rice cakes laying down absolutely sums them up!

Instagram needs to be changed! Money should not be changing hands! People should but be allowed to receive money in exchange for #ads and #gifted items!
Accept the gifts! Advertise but be grateful your receiving something for nothing! That should be enough!
Maybe then it’d stopped people advertising tit they don’t believe in for cash!
It’d stopped our kids growing up thinking that they’ll make a living from Instagram and YouTube!!!
I’m so over it all!

sorry rant over 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the hack video. ‘I don’t ask them what they want I give them 2 options and it’s something they like and dislike’ so a lazy lunch then Alex. They’ve never tried egg 😶 how about broadening the range of food they eat, stop being lazy, prepare actual nutritious meals and maybe it wouldn’t seem so bad when they have a simple cheese thin/bagel for lunch then!! You can see how badly those girls need some fresh food in them.

Hate to say it but I watched their most recent YouTube video (reluctantly adding to their low number of views), and it froze on this...

I just had to post. She’s a tit mum and likely has this face on whenever she’s speaking to any child other than golden boy Jim.

Attachments

• Haha
5 kids in and she needs InstaFlock guidance on how to remove a splinter from a ‘toddler’ 🤔🙄

As expected that Elsa dress drowns Lottie but never mind, eh? It fits the other two.

I do wonder if this thread makes Greaseball harder to live with and more unpleasant to his children. We give him everything he needs to play the victim.

• Sad
Just watched the hack video. ‘I don’t ask them what they want I give them 2 options and it’s something they like and dislike’ so a lazy lunch then Alex. They’ve never tried egg 😶 how about broadening the range of food they eat, stop being lazy, prepare actual nutritious meals and maybe it wouldn’t seem so bad when they have a simple cheese thin/bagel for lunch then!! You can see how badly those girls need some fresh food in them.
Never tried egg, wtf?! My 2.5 year old bloody loves egg based food! An omelette for all 3 would be easier than 3 lots of sandwiches surely? Just keep giving it to them until they eat it 🤨 Anything for an easy life hey! Their pals at Ella’s Kitchen produce a handy weaning ladder, it might be too late for the girls but please don’t deny Jimmy the simple pleasure of healthy, delicious nutritious food!! Maybe his sisters will get jealous and try some, we can but hope!

The lunchtime hacks video with the subtitles on 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg! I’m just watching with subtitles on out of morbid curiosity (and because I’m BREASTFEEDING)... Annabella’s ‘penis bottle’! Wtf! They need to get those subtitles sorted or turn off the feature 😖

Last edited:
Their top tip video was laughable. Two tips?! That was all they could come up with? And the second tip was full of lies anyway, you can tell by the way Alex was talking that they dont usually do that and as for the fruit in their boxes, we all know they never eat fruit. Seems to me theyre just desperate and will post anything.

It's hard to believe 5 kids down, a free cookery course, free food, free everything, etc etc yet they are still as thick as tit when it comes to feeding those kids. I've never seen anything as bad as this.
Complete & utter arseholes.

Reactions: 5
Just watched one of their stories that shows the new dining table. It is next to the sofa - is there a separate living room? It all seems a little crammed in. The table is too big.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.