Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! I'm so sad for Lottie, can you imagine her face in the morning when she sees the new prams. šŸ˜¢ Why would they think that's OK.šŸ¤¬

Please put the prams away, until they can all have a new one, I can't believe a parent can be so cruel, we know Lottie is the black sheep but this really takes the piss. šŸ˜”
I will be avoiding. I can't watch that šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 3
Absolute disgusting behaviour from so called parents. I have to unfollow šŸ’” Poor Lottie I wish I could buy her a pram šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve not been following this awful pair for a few weeks but cannot actually get my head round the fact they havenā€™t bought Lottie the same pram! It makes me so sad!!

Reactions: 2
This has fucked of (so sorry) mum n I..
Its Lottie again. She doesn't get a look in.
She gets the old parm no thats not right. Get her a new one aswell. She is the one who loves pushing the pram get her a new one. Or better still don't get prams. This is heartbreaking for us. Lottie is ALWAYS the one who gets pushed or left out. Her father neglects her. He posts pictures up of her when her face doesn't look good. He doesn't film her as much as the other two. You can tell Lottie senses it and thats why she turns her back on him. Lottie is freaking smart. She maybe the youngest triplets n walked late etc but she was the first one to talk. Now we love Lottie in our household she is our favourite but seeing this is making me want to unfollow but i will miss Lottie.
Its the same with the Sacconejolys we adore Eduardo n we keep looking in on Instagram n scroll through youtube he is neglect n bullied by his parents n older sister. We are also worried about Alessia at the mo too. What is wrong with parents theses days it just makes me so flipping angry.

• Sick
She used to be so loved by Charlotte. She must miss her mummy so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I will be avoiding. I can't watch that šŸ˜¢
Why would any mother think that is OK? I hope she has a change of heart and puts them away.

I truly think this pair are just so wrapped up in Instagram and the pics & filming that they have lost any sense as to what's right or wrong.

This is not on, Greasebally I know your reading. SORT IT OUT this is unacceptable, whatever your reasons or excuses or whatever just no..
Please, please, please remove the other two prams, order another on amazon prime and give them to them in a couple of days when they all have one. .

Absolute bleeping pricks. Iā€™ve finally unfollowed. Poor Lottie! Poor poor girl. That is just undoubtedly NASTY. I cannot believe any ā€œparentā€ would do that to their child

I don't think she's a mother anymore.
Think your right, certainly not like any mother I know. She should be totally ashamed of herself to do this to your own child.

Fatty Alex is a fuckwit anyway, he's just thinking about content all the time, he don't care, not even sure he has much love for Lottie at the best of times, šŸ˜”

Why does he hype them up before bed?
Fool.
Why not move the huge chest of draws from the radiator and get some heat in the room. Surely that room can be done better.
Lottie sat on her own on the trampoline at dinner time. Alex neglects her so much. She alwys the last one to do something just cause she was the last born triplet. Doesn't mean she neds to be last. Let her have a go first with things. She an bright girl. Love her story fly landed on her nose thought it was great real or not great imagination.
If they have a trampoline all the more reason to quit with the leaping around on the beds. Also why encourage that when you then want them to lie down and go to sleep. Dopey as behaviour.šŸ¤¬

She's after free blinds, bleeping asking what she should put up, we know your as thick as šŸ’©, but really not too many choices to use a window coverings, just duck off, such a sly witch.
Here is a tip for the idiot , turn the tv OFF, and watch your kids.

Wee Lottie, we love ya here!

Can't believe they haven't bought her a new pram. She will 100% notice her sister's getting the shiny new ones. I have a 3 year old and nothing gets by her. Lottie is such a sweetheart too. hole parents šŸ˜”

What is their reason for not getting Lottie one?? Why wouldnā€™t anyone do that? I have x3 kids and if something was delivered for two but not the other, theyā€™d have to wait, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d do something so insensitive! Adults even could understand an explanation and yet still feel hurt. Wtf

Reactions: 4
Think your right, certainly not like any mother I know. She should be totally ashamed of herself to do this to your own child.

Fatty Alex is a fuckwit anyway, he's just thinking about content all the time, he don't care, not even sure he has much love for Lottie at the best of times, šŸ˜”
He doesn't care about her at all.
He said in the past he couldn't bond with her as she was too small n Charlotte needed to be with her more. The thing is he still could of tried. But he just doesn't care for her. You can see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What is their reason for not getting Lottie one?? Why wouldnā€™t anyone do that? I have x3 kids and if something was delivered for two but not the other, theyā€™d have to wait, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d do something so insensitive! Adults even could understand an explanation and yet still feel hurt. Wtf
they had 1 pram between all three.. Lottie played with it the most.. so they bought the two girls their own ones.. that are clearly brand new and double the size!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Why would you buy the two that arenā€™t interested in the pram a new one each and the one that ā€˜absolutely loves and is over protectiveā€™ in it nothing.

If a child loves a toy and you buy them a new, better version of it itā€™s common sense (again) that they would love the new one šŸ¤Æ no?

pigs. Done with them.

thatā€™s going to cause arguments tomorrow- with greasebally shouting ā€œno Lottie give it back to annabella thatā€™s your one over there šŸ˜­ā€

• Sad
Reactions: 7
they had 1 pram between all three.. Lottie played with it the most.. so they bought the two girls their own ones.. that are clearly brand new and double the size!!
But there has been other prams in the house. So there all had one just all had different prams. It shouldn't matter though at least there all had prams n could swap each time. But no there decide to get the twins new prams n let Lottie have the old pram that is unfair. All three should of got new prams or no prams at all. Its so sad what the outcome of this family has done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.