Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Just come to say WTF is this? I'm confused, if this has been set up by a stranger then those fucking pair of greedy idiots need a call from the police, it's truly disturbing.

Already 160 followers 😲, all there for every pervert to see 😡 and the poor kid has no say in it.
That’s fucking creepy as hell 😫😫

Reactions: 6

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

Poor Lottie, the pram thing is very unfair and yes, she will realise she doesn’t have a new one and her sisters do. Put the new ones away, order a new one (can be smaller than the ones the twins have) and then give them all a late present when it arrives.
Treat your children the same!!

Chatty Member
As expected that Elsa dress drowns Lottie but never mind, eh? It fits the other two.

I do wonder if this thread makes Greaseball harder to live with and more unpleasant to his children. We give him everything he needs to play the victim.

• Sad
Bedtime, how many nights now in the same pj's, still no bath, don't think the girls know what a bedtime story is, just greaseball twat face filming them, that's their bedtime routine to show all the peados that watch their 3 little girls in the bedroom. He calls himself a father, he's a piece of shite.

How did the floor get finished, social distancing I guess doesn't apply to these fuckers, who cares they've only got 5 young kids to worry about, but I guess as per, the floor is more important, 😡
He also claims he loves all of his children and don't play favorites....yeahhhhh, no you don't. He is nowhere near a father. all he is is the manager and king of that house. He only cares about himself.

• Heart

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
And he’s taken a mortgage holiday. Of course he has. Because paying for anything is just not the norm for the tight-fisted Neanderthal.
Talk about an abuse of the system, the greedy bastards!!!! He’ll 100% still be being paid 🤬 always want something for nothing, the bloody arseholes 🤬 they’re so fucking thick, it’s an extra 3 months at the end they’ll still be paying for, they just want everything now to piss up the wall. Twats!

Belulah

VIP Member
How unhappy do those girls look, but fatso is too busy with his phone to even notice.

If this is what your child looks like "having a whale of a time" I dread to think how she will look if she's unhappy, she looks so sad and lost. 😔
Poor Lottie looks like Orphan Annie!

• Sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
More yogurts, 3/4 for breakfast and some more for tea, great diet and parenting . Useless pair.

Jimmy still in that dam chair, he's far too big for it. It's the 5th child and she doesn't seem to have any clue as to what he should be doing or how to do it 😩

Finished work and straight back to the filming, no time to lose is there Slug, content, content, content.

OMG! Off they all go to bed, another day in the warm weather, and still no bath 🤮

Henry looks very sweaty, his hair looks greasy, (just like his dad), it's been ages since those girls had a bath, what is wrong with these twats.

For fucks sake bath your kids, you dirty pair of gypsies.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I spent a lot of time researching carriers and asking my local Facebook group. And spent an ungodly amount of money , which my husband was pleased with ...... but they just get everything thrown at them
And never use the stuff ! They can actually say no to stuff, but they just keep taking and taking .

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Very sad and if they don't have loo roll to hand to wipe themselves those dirty PJs they are always in will smell of wee too! Or even worse if they need a poo, it sits there all night in the potty! How do they get out of their onesies to go?? No it's all wrong at that age, they should still have a monitor especially being on a different floor and be calling to their parents if they need to go!

The whole situation and those girls up in that room just reminds me of Flowers in the Attic.
And the new poster on here cannot see the clear signs of neglect and feels they’ve been judged harshly.... Just. Wow.

Toiletting alone at night aged just 3, without access to hand washing, toilet roll or parental support because they’re barricaded in their bedrooms on the top floor of the House of Horror. Nothing wrong with their parenting at all, is there 🤨

Pinchme

VIP Member
New pjs , fresh bedding . Cleaned bathed girls . Hey Alex and Charlotte 👋🏻
At last, and no more sleep bags, cause greaseball said it's not so cold now??, thought he said the room temperature was perfect for them?? 😕 He forgets the lies he tells, but we don't 😉.

Watch this space for the next change of bedding and baths for the girls.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Do you know, I think they are actually that stupid, unaware and ignorant that they truly have no clue the real danger they expose their children to.

Having previously worked within child protection, I have NEVER posted images of my child online. EVER.

I just wouldn’t give the vile individuals the ammunition they seek to satisfy their evil behaviour.

These parents should all be held accountable for the serious danger they place their children in.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Dang I wish we could have a proper thread title for them, endless possibilities...

Triplets need a wash, Alex is on his bike, Henners forgotten, Charl’s got her tits out right

Reggie’s finally getting an evening walk with Jim, girls and Henners left to him

Attic prison but no stairgate, girls are unwashed, what a state

Alex needs a shower, he’s really greasy, Charl’s burnt her baking, look parenting’s easy

Girls eat pasta and bread but look what we got, it’s fruit and veg

Bed trampolining, interviews too, triplets bedtime is like a trip to the zoo

Etc etc etc

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Jimmy is over 6 months now so why are they even bothering with purees? They could go straight to BLW but then he'd be getting fed the same shite the girls eat so who knows what is best for him currently. Wee soul won't get to try real food. It is one of the best bits of parenting too.
He will soon be on plain pasta , ham butties and bags of crisps . Not forgetting dry cereal and twenty yogurts a day .

I’m afraid I now need therapy following his post about boosting his immune system (no such thing) and baring that flabby over inked middle aged spread for everyone to see. My eyes will never recover.

and the towel draped over his shoulder looks suspiciously like it was appropriated from a hotel following one of their many gifted trips away....

*off to lie down. Flabby man tattooed neanderthal PTSD.

*gets back up - as for chavtastic Char and her breastfeeding participation on a fitness account...wtf. She’s the laziest, most unfit, unhealthy hypocrite. Put your tits away Char, the golden child didn’t even need feeding, as was evident by the amount of fidgeting he was doing. You simply slapped a boob in to show off. Get over yourself.

and get that dog‘s bloody claws clipped.

*returns to horizontal position. Because Alex Grabally and his flabby paunch = 🤢🤮😷🥴😵
Glad to see it’s not just me who thought she breastfed just for her special interview . Jimmy really wasn’t that arsed about having a feed. Can’t wait for her to hang her golden wonder tits up for good. Then it will all be the I miss breastfeeding memory posts 🤢

• Haha

Rinitiaa

Please tell me someone saw her move the avocado in the fruit/veg box and call it asparagus?
Omfg no but i am on the hunt for it now! 🤣🤣🤣

Whats the bets that fruit n veg box is going to waste? Could have literally given that to Jimmy to snack on for weeks (blend freeze or solid freeze etc etc) I hope she does

Wheres her weaning journey videos? Would love to try the bread - crisp - bread diet.

• Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
But there has been other prams in the house. So there all had one just all had different prams. It shouldn't matter though at least there all had prams n could swap each time. But no there decide to get the twins new prams n let Lottie have the old pram that is unfair. All three should of got new prams or no prams at all. Its so sad what the outcome of this family has done
Oh my god! 🤯😡😭 can’t watch any of the stories because I’m feeding (BREASTFEEDING, just in case I hadn’t mentioned it) but I’ve just seen Charlotte’s (beggy) post and wondered why there’s two prams the same and one different! How could any parent do that! Poor Lottie 😰😰 looking at the picture it’s like they’re saying ‘here are our grownup twins and here’s our small inferior third’ 💔💔💔

Gifted from who Charlotte?! Please tell us so we can avoid that company like the plague 🖕🏼

PS Haven’t they had those Elsa dolls for ages 🤨

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I really want to email the PR teams from each brand they promote and tell them it’s put me off ever buying their products. Why are they giving to this greedy family, who reward the companies with shoddily filmed videos (Brush Box), boring content (M&S seeds) and products they never use (Ready Brek etc etc etc) 🙄
Someone else I follow also for the M&S seeds. There ad was so much better. And she even did follow up videos of how the plants were getting on. And how her children have enjoyed looking after them. She’s very selective of what she advertises and uses her feed for . Shows the big difference between these people. They will literally do the AD and then you never see the product again .