Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Wow who mentioned changing the girls beds yesterday by magic it's happened today 😂.
Haha, that was me, glad they listened 😂 😂 😂

Just a shame they don't take any other great pieces of advice from us Tattlers, ☺

Mr & Mrs Twat, please bath your kids every day, sort out their shocking crap diet.

Thank you

Reactions: 7

LightWitch

The reason why people are hating on you Alex is that you neglect your youngest daughter.
You do so many wrong things.
You need to get a hair cut n get rid of the beard.
Stop making the girls hyper before bed and MOST OF ALL STOP BEEN SO BLOODY LOUD

The Charlotte the hate you get on here is cause all you do is breast feed jimmy amd only care about him. Start caring for the others like you did before Jimmy came. Lottie is needing love from you right now.

To the both of you.
Cook a normal meal. No pasta for the kids everyday or crisps n sandwiches.
Let them have a roast dinner, fish n chips. Do something its not that hard to do. The girls look ill mainly Lottie. Please we just want you to change your ways.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Yeah that’s what confused me... I saw Charlotte reply to a comment today and she said the girls wear pull ups at night. So if they’re still sometimes taking themselves for a wee on the potty in the night it’s good for their progress but a bit bloody bleak them being stuck up there all by themselves with no adult help in the night 😕
There is no way that they take themselves to the potty during the night, who are they kidding.

A 3yr old could take themselves to the toilet, but no way can they take off a onesie, then pull down pj bottoms, then pull down a pull up, then sit on a pot, then redress again, half asleep no bloody way not in a month of Sundays.

So because they are lazy parents and the girls are on a different floor they wear pulls up to wee & poop, the shite parents can't be bothered to get up in the night to see to them.

Shit, useless, crap, sorry excuses of parents ever.

Why does is not surprise me that she has a load of Ella's Kitchen pouches for Jimmy? I get they can be handy when theyre out. But they're literally at home all day with plenty of time to cook stuff for him! Lazy parenting once again and no doubt wanting a collaboration with them.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Can Lotties sweatshirt be any bigger, do this pair of misfits actually ever buy their girls clothes that fit, or just take everything that's given to them no matter what size, totally ridiculous.

How can they not even see this, scum of the earth this pair 😡

Lm13x

39063CE4-3F82-4490-A6D8-8CD49FB639CA.jpeg

Look in their conservatory... there is someone there!! Looks like Alex brother although he put up that post the other day about them all looking over the fence at his family because they couldn’t be near each other... even if it’s not.. that is someone who is not part of their household in there house!! Wtf!! This is on their YouTube video btw, just uploaded, they are talking about home schooling ....

Also this is there video about being in lockdown so defo wasn’t filmed before the virus came about .. so that person shouldn’t be there

Last edited:

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Took you a while to realise that eh Alex 🤨 and I bet you’re straight back to the unnecessary shopping trips and coffee shops when this is all over!

5D8A64F4-7676-441C-8CB8-432640F9CED4.jpeg

Crazycatty

VIP Member
See they have sorted the pram situation out for our benefit 😂
‘Lottie, but you still like your little one’ asks Chezza
‘No’ says Lottie
😂😂😂
Glad we sorted that issue out for your both - shame that people on the internet know your children better than you do.

• Haha

Shad0w

Why does he always look so sweaty, and greasy and slimy. I’m sure it’s getting worse.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Can I point out that today Lottie wore a dress that fitted 👏🏻
It just meant that Annabella And Florences were too small and barely coveted their bum! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
One wants help putting on the dirty onesie where's fucking Chezza, their mother, urghhhh she is such a lazy bitch.

And as for greaseball, I know let's put the camera right in your face and ask you stupid questions, should of asked them "av you had a barf" been playing and out for a walk (thanks to us on here), ready for bed in dirty pj's and bloody awful onesie but still no bath.

We know you both read here, well YOUR BOTH A WASTE OF SPACE AND SHIT PARENTS.

Reactions: 6
Im shocked Charlotte put that picture up of the girls last night from behind when their hair was such a state! My eldest daughter has curly hair that is really hard to control sometimes but it is ALWAYS brushed and looks neat, id never let my girls go out looking like the triplets did yesterday, their hair will end up so matted, its so unfair. How do none of their followers, or even family say anything when they see those pictures? Especially when Charlotte always looks so well kept.

Chatty Member
Grabally's, if you want to do anything for the gram - show us you eating dinner together as a family. It's wholesome, family content and god knows your little girls need to learn to be included in mealtimes with you all.

I know you don't have a dining table, be creative for the gram and show us how important eating together is for you and someone might gift you that dining table you're after!

*edited to add, a real home cooked meal NO beige shit. I wanna see the girls eating lasagna or spag bol... anything fresh. Even an omelette or boiled eggs at this point is better than the wank you currently feed them.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh I was hoping the stupid bedtimes had stopped as greaseball hadn't posted the last couple of day, but alas they are back, same old dirty onesies still no bath 😡, titface still can't be arsed to put her girls to bed.

It would take less time to bath those girls as it does take that idiot to film them.
Filming is further up his list of importance, girls cleanliness isn't a priority 😔

Pinchme

VIP Member
Those poor children, exposed to the weird and weirder of the anonymous online world....

Meanwhile, in the real world, there’s a mother with toddler quads coping singlehandedly, with home cooked meals AND managing to bathe them every day.

Not only that, but her husband is in intensive care with COVID19, having just come off a ventilator.....

She puts both Grabally parents to shame.
Thats Anna, isn't she wonderful, and her kids are so flipping cute, all get fresh cooked food, clean pj's every night, bath everyday, all this and hubby fighting for his life in hospital.

The sick GREEDballys follow them so why do they not notice what a great mum she is compared to her, a crap one.

So pleased her hubby is making good progress ☺

OMG! I don't believe it, the girls in the same dirty pj's, still no bath, it's been over a week, their hair looks disgusting, it's all getting too much now, something needs to be done, this is total neglect, 😔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Pinchme

VIP Member
What are the Greedballys going to fo without cafes & pubs for lunches?

Mrs Twat here's a few ideas for you whilst the kids are home for 3 Months!

1. Read your cooker manual and learn how to turn it on.

2. Look online and in cook books, to learn how to cook.

3. Start practicing making the recipes to nourish your kids.

4. GET THOSE GIRLS POTTY TRAINED.

There's 4 to start with, I could add more but don't want to overload your little brain.

I wonder how much time you will spend trying the 4 above versus the time we know you will be spending in front of the camera acting out for YouTube 😡

It's all about priorities Mrs Twat, get yours in order.

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Wow! It's amazing how they only feel the cold at night time 🙄 Poor little Lottie. She is so neglected. Horrible to watch.

• Sad

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Wee Lottie, we love ya here!

Can't believe they haven't bought her a new pram. She will 100% notice her sister's getting the shiny new ones. I have a 3 year old and nothing gets by her. Lottie is such a sweetheart too. Arsehole parents 😡

Crazycatty

VIP Member
And he’s taken a mortgage holiday. Of course he has. Because paying for anything is just not the norm for the tight-fisted Neanderthal.
I don’t understand why he’s done this? Are they struggling financially? He’s still working isn’t he? Don’t they understand that even though you take a mortgage holiday the interest is still adding up. Mortgage holidays should only be offer to those who genuinely need them, not people like him who’s probably going to spend the money on something stupid, like more animal print furniture or grey carpet.