Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Poor little Lottie is the brightest of those children with the most potential and it's going to be wasted. I truly think she is as bright as a button and I'm sure she already understands and feels the pain from all of this. My heart hurts for any child, but it's breaking for this clever little thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Rinitiaa

So jimmy is either slumped over or laid back to eat.... makes sense. 🤨🤨

Lunch hacks? Whats the hack? “No time to feed your kids properly even tho neither of us are currently at work? No worries! No cheese? Cheesy Wotsits will do. No fruit? Strawberry yoghurts and chocolate oranges cos its got a fruit name init! Video done give us free stuff you plebs”

• Haha

Rinitiaa

Lol she has an already used item given as a gift??? No. Who cares if she loves it get the same as her sisters and she can have two. If it was one of the twins who played with it they’d probs still get a new one guarantee!

I absolutely can't stand this family. Ever since I started following I realised they were fame-thirsty and all for flaunting their innocent kids for the sake of a bit of easy earned cash. Its comical. Don't understand how they've obtained such a mass following with their fake bullshit. Go out and earn a real living your kids will be proud of. They got their new house by sitting on their asses, posting a few ads on their stories and popping out yet another child for the gram. It's all so staged and the parents make out to everyone that each of her 5 kids are exceptionally prodigal beings. Behave. Sorry to jump on the post randomly, it's just good to see others who have the same sense as I do

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
So I unfollowed but just went to have a nose.. describing the water and cream situation then says “it was so bad I didn’t even take a picture” just highlighting the fact that their lives revolve around the gram!!!!
It could of been so dangerous, them girls left for a hour when they wake up to trash there
Room and now the bath room all while the two twats say in bed, just imagine if one of them slipped and smacked there head off the floor 🙀😡😪

• Sad
  • Wow

Rinitiaa

Someone commented saying they wanted a tula but cos pandemic cant afford it
So hes gunna give them theirs when they are done with it
now hes got sheeple like “OMG UR SUCH A NICE GOOD GUY” like hes just donated his wages to a homeless shelter.

fucking boner.
Ps i pray whoever is getting it sent to them is a tattler 😂

Also they’ll be done with it when jimmy is 3 because charlotte will keep him in the newborn stage until hes in his forties

Pinchme

VIP Member
Im slowly seeing new members on this thread, i think people are realising that theres defo things going on behind closed doors and we’re now seeing it on insta.
Yes, agree. They have taken on that house, changed every room but one, spent an absolute fortune, their mortgage payments must be through the roof, maybe its now dawning on them that it's unsustainable, his mental health is deteriorating, their greed is catching up with them. Someone mentioned on here their YouTube doesn't seem to be going well either.

Goodness knows how this will end for them, their greed and love of money has just been to much.

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
Absolute disgusting behaviour from so called parents. I have to unfollow 💔 Poor Lottie I wish I could buy her a pram 😞

Rinitiaa

Lets see how long until charlotte appears scurrying away in the bedtime background story because shes been outed for it on here
Or she’ll throw an old #ad “everynight at bed time me and the gayls use this story box thing after i been breastfeeding jimmay” (did u know she breastfed by the way? I only just found out) 😂

Also when she weans jimmy off boob (when hes in his twenties) she’ll be posting them #missbreastfeeding #memories stories 🥱🥱

• Haha

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Those outfits didn’t fit any of the girls. They were too big for Lottie and too small for the twins.
The triplets are basically the same age as my daughter. She’s been potty trained since bloody October. I remember them starting the same time as we did. But whenever it doesn’t go to plan they put them straight back into nappies.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Hi Charlotte 👋🏼 enjoy the omelette! Did the girls like it or were they a bit confused as to what it is? Or did they just have their 3 yogurts and chocolate cereal as always?

• Haha

arrenshaw

I'm actually really upset about the prams which I know is ridiculous. Can't help but wonder why we haven't seen 20+ Insta stories from Charlotte yet. I'd like to think it's guilt, but most likely not...

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
⬆ What everyone else said about the getting Jimmy active and lunch situ 🙄

Butttt I’m wondering if they’ve seen her sister today?! I’ve literally never seen the triplets with styled hair when it’s just them at home, yet it’s always plaited when they see their hairdresser Auntie (Angela?)... Alex’s bedtime stories (yawn) shows them all with beautifully parted and plaited hair. And a suspicious 6 hour gap with no stories on either of their accounts this afternoon 👀

Maybe I’ve got too much time on my hands to be thinking about this! 😂

• Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
All the children need to be fed more nutritious meals, but they need to focus more time on Lottie as she definitely needs building up.
Is Failure to Thrive still a thing? You’ve got to wonder what the nutritionist (?) they’re under for Lottie (is that what they said or another HC professional?) would say if he/she saw what she’s being fed day in, day out! Considering they’ve brought 5 kids into the world, they really need parenting classes 😖

JuicyJhey

No bath..same dirty pj's but she still finds the time to take a evening walk when it's the girls bedtime! Does she realise she had 3 daughters!
Although the 'money makers', it comes across the girls are a burden since the new baby came along. When I first started following, you could tell the effort that went into the girls with their food and routine etc. Their page was enjoyable once upon a time but the change in them both is staggering!

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Oh look even Twatface knows his name 😂 😂 😂 😂 have you been reading here Alex, I think so 😂 😂 😂

I think it was more like 2 weeks, it's so disgusting 🤢, Girls hair still hasn't been washed either, must be about 10days now, no bath or hair wash 😡

Such a staged photo, as if any of that was natural, 😡
After this picture chazza pipes you . Right girls mind out jimmy needs a feed. Quick can’t let Alex and the girls have any time with him .
Off you trot Alex stick the girls in the upstairs prison . Sorry toy room, while you go “work” on another floor. And I can enjoy a nice hot cup of tea because I had to stand up to take a picture . While Henry teaches himself .

• Haha

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Lunch if champions again, totally gone overboard on the sugar and saturated fat, but wtf have they done to Henry’s hair?!?! Pretty sure he wouldn’t be allowed to school looking like that, what on Earth were they thinking? Just give him an all over buzz cut!