Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
It annoys me mainly because Lottie BLUEbell’s colour is green... clearly weren’t thinking about their USP when they assigned Henners blue 🤣
Yes! I get irrationally irritated by this. It makes no sense at all for them to use Green for Lottie. Yet another example of thinking about Lottie last. I don’t know why it bothers me so much lol

Reactions: 7

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Don’t follow but just had a look and I know it’s been commented on here but oh my god why is Jimmy still in the newborn seat for their Stokke Highchair? It makes my back hurt looking at him 😢

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Neglect isn’t just physical it’s emotional as well. I do believe by not spending any sort of “ Jimmy “ free time with those girls , she is neglecting their emotional needs. As you know with four , having a new baby is a change for everyone in the house. And you still have to make time for your other children . Even be it half an hour a day .

i will say this though. I think it’s disgusting not bathing or showering your children for days on end. Doesn’t matter how many you have 1 or 9 . Not bathing for up to nearly a week, after long days in the garden is disgusting . Mine aren’t bathed every night but every other night . And when we have been in the garden or on a long walk in the fields they are bathed that evening .

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
He is absolutely foul. And is getting worse by the day. He‘s let himself go even more than usual now he doesn’t have to go into the office.

And agree with people regarding the lack of baths.They don’t seem interested in doing even the basics of parenting.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
I posted some comments about the pram fiasco, already getting defensive replies from their followers.. just waiting for mama and papa to delete and block me 😂😂

• Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Why don’t they actually buy their own kids something . We even got our son a second hand bike before all this lockdown began. Went to pick it up and it was brand new , tires weren’t even blown up. Got it home it still had all the stickers on and we paid forty pounds !
We bought a space saving jumperoo. When done with it , we gifted it to someone who was a single parent with a new baby. Not for the gram but just because it was a nice thing to do. They are such money grabbers. They shouldn’t have bought such an expensive house . She’s just a beg, and has no shame at all.

• Heart

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
Why would you buy the two that aren’t interested in the pram a new one each and the one that ‘absolutely loves and is over protective’ in it nothing.

If a child loves a toy and you buy them a new, better version of it it’s common sense (again) that they would love the new one 🤯 no?

pigs. Done with them.

that’s going to cause arguments tomorrow- with greasebally shouting “no Lottie give it back to annabella that’s your one over there 😭

• Sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh well looks the twats didn't have a change of heart over the prams in the end, speaks volumes about what sort of people they are 😡

How long are these twats going to keep buying 3 of everything (except prams of course 😡) each girl has different personalities, yet they insist on buying the same. Those Disney figures as a example, who the bloody hell wants 30of those, it's just pathetic, those girls are going to be so screwed up when their older.

Mr & Mrs fucking Twat you are both vile, awful, shit parents, (especially to Lottie) the one with the old fucking dirty pram.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
OMG 😱
I have NEVER watched their YouTube and I’m actually gobsmaked (and dustraught that I’m now one of their minimal viewers)

Top tip Tuesday! YouTube must literally be watching and cringing and regretting their decision!!!

Two tip! Two???? The best you’ve got???
Filling a water bottle is not a tip it’s fucking common sense!

And the lunch was an epic fail! Henry answered chocolate spread and immediately remembered his script! No no no he meant ham!
Alex had to check the lunch boxes because it’s a blatant lie they eat out of them! He didn’t even know what was on them!
They’ve NEVER sat and let them do lunch like that EVER!
Giving them choices! Such lies!
They literally back themselves into corners, if they’d of done any of the fun stuff they said it’d be documented! 100%
They don’t want them eating in the lounge, now they make dens In there and eat their lunch?????
They put their lunch in the boxes incase they want to eat it upstairs???? Oh wait, as a treat????

Everything they do is BACKWARDS! It drives me insane!

Jimmy eating rice cakes laying down absolutely sums them up!

Instagram needs to be changed! Money should not be changing hands! People should but be allowed to receive money in exchange for #ads and #gifted items!
Accept the gifts! Advertise but be grateful your receiving something for nothing! That should be enough!
Maybe then it’d stopped people advertising shit they don’t believe in for cash!
It’d stopped our kids growing up thinking that they’ll make a living from Instagram and YouTube!!!
I’m so over it all!

sorry rant over 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
At last, and no more sleep bags, cause greaseball said it's not so cold now??, thought he said the room temperature was perfect for them?? 😕 He forgets the lies he tells, but we don't 😉.

Watch this space for the next change of bedding and baths for the girls.
Such idiots! I can’t get over the lack of hygiene in that house, my 2 year old has a bath every evening if only a quick dunk and fresh PJs every 1/2 nights... I don’t care what they’ve said previously about triplets being hard work, personal hygiene is the basic standard of parenting... along with decent nutrition. Do you need a memo Graballys?

On a side note, has one of them even eaten Ready Brek since that cringe ad from Alex 😏

pixieshix

Chatty Member
on her walk video tonight what a weird dummy Jimmy has? their poor dog looks a bit porky too 😕
It’s A tomme tippee dummy , designed for children who breastfeed. They are really long like how a nipple goes when they are feeding. We tried them
With our third I hated them.

Her own little hashtag #pramgate.
Yeah pal it was Pram gate because you completely disregarded one of your daughters feelings. She looked so happy to have the same pram , and she showed you up because she even said she doesn’t miss the other pram.

I hate her videos where she is obviously just looking at her appearance . Pulling her hair and getting her tits back in her top. But not as much as I hate her
Fucking catch phrase , “ a nice cup of tea “ “ is there anything better than a nice cup of tea”.

unsupervised hot tub - not shocked .
Henners not on the walk - she looked pleased .

Crazycatty

VIP Member
How on earth could you get a mortgage based on Instagram earnings!! Please tell me you can’t!!!
Absolutely. Unfortunately if you can prove earnings via self employment then it’ll count (despite how it’s ‘earned’)

Yea I thought it was very odd to take the mortgage holiday when he’s still working isn’t he?
And he took the mortgage holiday straight away, as soon as he knew he could, which either means two things - he’s worried about income falling from Instagram/YouTube during lockdown or he’s just seen it as an opportunity to be exploited to spend their mortgage payments on some other crap.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
His poor hair. Who has done that to him. Alex wants to cut his own hair before messing with anyone else’s . Or even just have a shave mate you look a state .
We are working class however my kids daily eat is out of fruit . And cucumber tomatoes lettuce beetroot along side things , and in their sandwiches . I didn’t even get sandwiches growing up as a kid , was all hot dogs and snack of crisps . But my children eat and very varied diet . I didn’t eat a blueberry till I was 21 and moved out of my parents , I didn’t even know what they were !

So the girls have been coming down to their room
To tell them they are cold. So they are walking down from the top floor alone to your room . WOW. It’s not bad enough they are on the top floor , but they now make there way downstairs in the middle of the night / early morning .....

Last edited:

Pinchme

VIP Member
Are they in the same pjs three days running?

Them kids have had enough of being filmed! Even with the body coach, they just sit and film! Not one of them is showing and helping them to physically do a star jump!

I HATE THEM
Yep, same pj's, no bath as per usual. They are such a dirty family, those kids have been playing in the garden but still no bath 😡

Kids jumping around to the body coach, Mrs Twat filming, rolly polly Jimmy still on his back in the chair 😩
Mr & Mrs Twat home all day, what have they done, still no family cooked meal, pasta with cheese and veg, that's a lie, no veg in that sad bowl of pasta, stop your lies greaseball.

I can remember I'm sure when the girls were Jimmy's age they used to have free reign in the playroom, able to roll and move around, Jimmy just lays there, when he's not attached to Mrs Twat, 🙁 guessing with the play room 3 floors up that's not an option now, stupid stupid people. 😡

God I hate both of you, useless doesn't even come close.

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
I was wondering this....why on Earth is she sharing about restaurants that are no where near where she lives!! Fucking woman is after something again no doubt! Ponce
Obviously after free Indian food, that's all the fuckers eat, kids eat shit, they stuff their fat faces with Indian food, whilst perverts and pedoes make accounts of little girls including their daughter which they think is great 🤮 😡

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
It physically makes me cringe that they don’t bath the kids each night. At that age they get so dirty! Both my kids have a bath every night and on the rare occasion they don’t they have a strip down wash! It’s scummy and disgusting that they keep them in the same PJ’s a few nights running as well.
They really are revolting parents. Charlotte just has eyes for Jimmy and couldn’t give a shit about the other kids!
I tend not to watch their awful repetitive stories anymore because they are utterly draining and completely uninspiring as parents!
It’s so gross, they need it! My 2 yo is also potty training atm and has been in pants for 2 weeks... she’s done really well and uses the potty, but no matter how much I wipe her with toilet paper or wipes afterwards I can always smell wee so it’s a blessed relief when she goes in the bath each day! Also with this sudden change in temperature, she gets so sweaty on her face and in her hair, would be so gross to put her to bed like that 💔 and as PP said, bathtime is a mental wind down from the day; talk to them, sing songs, play with bath toys. Don’t turn their bedroom into a reality TV trampoline park 😈

• Heart

Chatty Member
I've unfollowed and I can't bring myself to watch. Happy Birthday lovely Lottie.