Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New pjs , fresh bedding . Cleaned bathed girls . Hey Alex and Charlotte 👋🏻
At last, and no more sleep bags, cause greaseball said it's not so cold now??, thought he said the room temperature was perfect for them?? 😕 He forgets the lies he tells, but we don't 😉.

Watch this space for the next change of bedding and baths for the girls.

Reactions: 6
At last, and no more sleep bags, cause greaseball said it's not so cold now??, thought he said the room temperature was perfect for them?? 😕 He forgets the lies he tells, but we don't 😉.

Watch this space for the next change of bedding and baths for the girls.
Such idiots! I can’t get over the lack of hygiene in that house, my 2 year old has a bath every evening if only a quick dunk and fresh PJs every 1/2 nights... I don’t care what they’ve said previously about triplets being hard work, personal hygiene is the basic standard of parenting... along with decent nutrition. Do you need a memo Graballys?

On a side note, has one of them even eaten Ready Brek since that cringe ad from Alex 😏

Reactions: 7
Good job they have us here to tell them how to look after their kids properly :confused:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
On a side note, has one of them even eaten Ready Brek since that cringe ad from Alex 😏
Haha, they don't even know what it is, how these companies think it's a good idea to work with such idiots I'll never know. Anyone that follows them know dam well the kids don't eat nutritious food, so are not likely to rush out and buy it cause the Twats advertised it.

If anything anything they advertise I will try and stay away from, has the opposite effect on me 😂

Reactions: 1
I reckon the only reason the sheets got changed beCasue they were gifted.. Maybe new gifted pj's too 🙄.

Haha, they don't even know what it is, how these companies think it's a good idea to work with such idiots I'll never know. Anyone that follows them know dam well the kids don't eat nutritious food, so are not likely to rush out and buy it cause the Twats advertised it.

If anything anything they advertise I will try and stay away from, has the opposite effect on me 😂
Oh me too! I will not buy bedding from that company now!!! 🤣

7B32AAC6-054E-4AE0-B31E-9ECB2459F7A4.png
Was that bedding #gifted, as no mention of it on the video just named the company??
Yup think I clocked yesterday the post said gifted but the story didn’t have any such indication! Sly 😏

Edited to add screengrab of post and story which verified that - can’t add the story screengrab as it’s too large apparently but if anyone wants it it’s still currently there from last night and I have it saved

View attachment 96358

Yup think I clocked yesterday the post said gifted but the story didn’t have any such indication! Sly 😏

Edited to add screengrab of post and story which verified that - can’t add the story screengrab as it’s too large apparently but if anyone wants it it’s still currently there from last night and I have it saved
Slyyyyy just buy it yourself alex and you dont have to declare anything 🤨

Same Pjs as last night , what is that about I don’t get it ? Our kids strip off and stick their pjs in the wash basket . And have clean pjs every night. Bedding changed once a week, and a bath every other night . We have three soon to be four , with a husband who works full time . No help of grandparents , and a home cooked meal every evening .
I’m no super parent, and have times where I want to run and hide . But Jesus Christ , she puts zero effort into those girls now .’

Reactions: 6
Looks like take out pizza was had for tea 😡

Does Mrs twit do anything in that shite house other than breastfeed, (yes she's still breastfeeding for those that don't know), I can't get my head around the crappy diet all those kids get fed.
I've yet to see a home cooked meal, new fancy kitchen yet lazy Mrs twit just can't be bothered.

And there's Jimmy 🙈, still in that dam chair, he should be rolling around, trying to crawl etc now, but he's either in that chair or on her boob, 🙄

What a disfunctional family they are.

Reactions: 5
Why isn’t she weaning , he’s six months now . Maybe they haven’t been gifted anything ? Jimmy was getting stressed last night in that chair trying to sit up, why on earth it’s still reclined back like that is beyond me .

Looks like take out pizza was had for tea 😡

Does Mrs twit do anything in that shite house other than breastfeed, (yes she's still breastfeeding for those that don't know), I can't get my head around the crappy diet all those kids get fed.
I've yet to see a home cooked meal, new fancy kitchen yet lazy Mrs twit just can't be bothered.

And there's Jimmy 🙈, still in that dam chair, he should be rolling around, trying to crawl etc now, but he's either in that chair or on her boob, 🙄

What a disfunctional family they are.
It’s no wonder Lottie is always so tired and asleep before the other 2, as a adult you no your self if u eat crap it makes you very tired and sluggish, they need a good home cooked dinner, it’s not hard to cook a fresh meal, I do most nights and work and have 4 girls,
I wonder if Lottie stills see the dietitian?? Makes you wonder if they can be arsed to take her

Jimmy is exactly a week younger than my daughter and she still treats him like he’s a newborn!! My daughter has been on the floor playing most of the time she’s awake and my HV said this is why she’s so advanced because of constant playing not sat in a chair doing nothing all the time!! she is trying to pull herself along, sitting up completely unaided, been rolling for about 2 months and saying ‘hiya’ and trying new food most days. I don’t see many things new Jimmy is doing?! I am aware all kids do things at different stages but I really feel like her phone interaction instead of baby interaction is going to hinder him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alex you fool.
Lottie was tired and fell asleep.
Then you go and hyper the twins up.
Why. Stop hyping them up please.

Think Lottie should have her own room. She always tired and needs her sleep. She looks so unwell.

Reactions: 4
I have said the same about jimmy loads he is never doing tummy time or play mat or
Anything stimulating just in a chair or a basket, he should be sitting in a high chair now, either feeding himself some first taste veggies or puree fed but he just sits in a damn reclined chair or the basket. Sorry but it will stunt his growth and abilities! Hes probs desperate to move about! At 6 months both my sons were rolling and interested in everything, they havent disclosed that he has any issues that cause him to be strapped down all the time so why???

Why would you send your children into nursery (why does she call it nurshree?) if you didn't absolutely have to? Those girls have had serious chest infections since birth and Mrs Grabally bleeping stays at home! Their parenting is questionable at best but they surely aren't this stupid?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.