Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, Did anyone have a sharp intake of breath when 2 of the girls were trying to climb up the glass Bannister 😲 3 floors up!!

OMG I can't unsee that now, those awful glass banisters are absolutely ridiculous with young kids in the house.
Again Mr & Mrs twit had no thought before having these fitted, just jumping on the 'in' fashion, never mind safety.

I just hope that lazy Mrs twit is on the ball and watching those girls, if she can pull herself away from the golden child long enough to take an interest in what they are doing.

Off to bed, hair still in bands, greaseball asking have they been in their pj's all day!!!! Probably yes, 😡Charlotte needs a bloody good shake, stupid lazy woman.
Yes!!! Just watched stories. I honestly couldn't sleep at night with that layout. I really couldn't.

Yes they have gate on their room but could easily get over it if they wanted, and can you imagine putting a stool etc to look over the banister 😰
And then possibly having a squabble and tussle which would distract and unbalance them....😭

Reactions: 3
Oh the YouTube channel is here - just in time for the months of self isolation we’re about to go through 🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Alex and charlotte, whatever youtube is paying, i will pay DOUBLE for you to not do a youtube channel.

Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind encourages their kid to use their bed as a trampoline?

The beds were free, so bounce on them all you like... we’ve got offers left, right and centre for new ones - so if they break, we’ll soon have new ones!

I’m Dying to know how they’ll survive without eating out. This poor children will be surviving one whatever crisps and yoghurts are left after the stockpilers have wiped out the supermarkets

They’ll run out of crisps and beige tit in no time. Then the plea for free prepared meals will resume.

Reactions: 2
What are the Greedballys going to fo without cafes & pubs for lunches?

Mrs twit here's a few ideas for you whilst the kids are home for 3 Months!

1. Read your cooker manual and learn how to turn it on.

2. Look online and in cook books, to learn how to cook.

3. Start practicing making the recipes to nourish your kids.

4. GET THOSE GIRLS POTTY TRAINED.

There's 4 to start with, I could add more but don't want to overload your little brain.

I wonder how much time you will spend trying the 4 above versus the time we know you will be spending in front of the camera acting out for YouTube 😡

It's all about priorities Mrs twit, get yours in order.

Reactions: 6
Reggie is so fat, poor dog :( they live opposite a river where you can walk for miles. Maybe now they can’t spend all day in Costa he will get a walk

Awww bless Mrs twit is asleep cause she's been feeding rolly polly Jimmy, poor women must be worn out.

Alex proving once again that yes he is a twit as usual, yuk! 🤮

Reactions: 4
It irritated me this morning when he said to the girls about sleeping all night then Lottie said she had a wee on the potty (I think?) and he just brushed it aside and then said to them about sleeping all night.. anything for the gram! Wanker. I have a 3 year old who is point blank refusing to potty train and I have tried everything, these two just can’t be fucked and it’s pure laziness which then reflects on everyone else with a 3 year old who isn’t potty trained cause you get tarred with the same brush.. winds me up!!
Don’t force it. My girl was 2 weeks away from her 3rd birthday. She was dry day and night within 3 days! It will happen! Promise!

Reactions: 1
Don’t force it. My girl was 2 weeks away from her 3rd birthday. She was dry day and night within 3 days! It will happen! Promise!
thanks! We’re going to try again whilst we’re off nursery.. just hate the pressure from people to get it done 🤯

Did I hear that right??? He was disappointed that he didn’t scare the girls dressed as a teletuby?? Proper prick!!!!

Also saw the girls are eating in the lounge! That lasted long!!! But they WERE on a table! Shock!!!

I was to sue YouTube for even entertaining these tools

3 yogurts each again for breakfast today 🤦🏻‍♀️ I cant get over what an awful diet those kids have! Maybe they should put their phones down and Charlotte should remember she has kids other than Jimmy and actually make them a proper breakfast.
And could they have been any less interested when he was asking them to show him their tops?

Why are they still letting them have 3 each when people cant even find food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.