Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not changing her and letting her run round the garden wearing no pants .
Yet had to wear all those layers for bed ....

Reactions: 3
Poor Lottie, her nappy was sagging so much! How long are they going without changing her?
How long until they spend time to potty train almost 3yr Olds!!!!!!! They shouldn't be in nappies all day everyday.

Lazy parents, too busy filming 😡

Reactions: 5
How long until they spend time to potty train almost 3yr Olds!!!!!!! They shouldn't be in nappies all day everyday.

Lazy parents, too busy filming 😡
I thought months ago in their old house they were potty training? I’m sure they had different coloured potties and then all posing. Though it was probably just another advert!

Wow! It's amazing how they only feel the cold at night time 🙄 Poor little Lottie. She is so neglected. Horrible to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So I guess them saying the girls were potty trained and only wore nappies at night was a lie then 😒

Lottie nappy and clothes are way too big.
Please Charlotte or Alex please get smaller nappies for her or start her potty training first.
Get her smaller clothes. She needs small clothes she much smaller than the twins. Surely you can see that she needs smaller clothes.

Jesus, if that doesn’t require a call to social services (which obviously I wouldn’t do) then I don’t know what does. That’s absolutely disgusting. No trousers, she’s pulling the nappy up because it’s sagging so much. Diabolical

Reactions: 2
No words for that nappy situation 😰 and also that’s the only different bedding I’ve seen in the girls room since they moved in there (maybe a ballerina set but not seen that in months?! Usually the grey stars right?!) but now suddenly it’s changed because they’ve been gifted some FFS!!! Greedy arseholes! Also annoyed I just bought some Muslins from that company yesterday and now they’re gifting tit to people that don’t need it 🙄

Also catching up from earlier - quavers and chocolate rolls for an afternoon snack?! Where’s the fruit and salad, or even just rice cakes?! Bet they’ve stockpiled Asda’s crisp aisle to get them through the next few weeks 🙄

Blimey they are in bed without their grobags aka straight jackets as it’s getting warmer - really Alex you don’t say!

Lottie was pulling her leggings up and then got soaked! Watching her trying to keep her nappy up angers me so much! They are dreadful parents 🤬

I agree, poor Lottie is always going to be the odd one out, I think as they grow it will definitely be two's company three's a crowd.

Her sorry excuses for parents do nothing to make her feel special 😔 she always seems to be pushed aside for the twins, who aren't anywhere near as cute and bright as Lottie.
They are small children don’t be mean?! Their parents are the issue not them. They are beautiful little girls

No bottom sheet on the bed?
Edited - realised they did and Annabella must have just pulled hers off the corner in her sleep.

They are small children don’t be mean?! Their parents are the issue not them. They are beautiful little girls
I'm not being mean, but I think that Lottie is the cutest of the 3, shes as bright as a button, it's just very sad how she gets pushed aside in favour of the twins. 😔

I'm not being mean, but I think that Lottie is the cutest of the 3, shes as bright as a button, it's just very sad how she gets pushed aside in favour of the twins. 😔
I agree. It’s heartbreaking to watch how they push her aside. She seems like such a friendly, lovely little girl.

New member here, hopefully will be here for a long time! Did a common google search of this family, and I just so happened to find this thread. I'm actually thrilled, lol. I follow these despicable "parents", and thought for ages I was the only person who hated their guts 🤷🏼. I do agree with a lot of you from reading the entire first thread before jumping on this thread, but I do have some opinions of my own:

-I certainly see a lot of favoritism for Jimmy, but I did think for the longest time that they favored Henry as well. It just seemed like it to me as they frequently post(ed) about him without complaining about him like they do the girls, he gets to have special treats/outings all the time, and it felt to me like one if not both of the parents paid a lot of attention to him 24/7. Now, I do see where everybody is coming from with their comments that Henry is actually ignored as much as the girls are now. If that's the case, then I do feel sorry for him. I thought he was a spoiled brat (for example, that incident where he threw some ball at the window, broke it, and almost hit Lottie). As for Jimmy, they take that baby EVERYWHERE. And he's what, six months old now? Yes, Charlotte is breastfeeding, but she acts so attached to him. And it's sickening.

-Their followers honestly are just as idiotic as they are. I don't even understand why they have 100k followers, and a good chunk of them GUSH over them and their "parenting" as if they were God. You can't even say one negative thing about them without them getting offensive and defensive over it, picking fights until Alex or Charlotte blocked me. I may as well have said that I was going to kill them all in the most gruesome way possible.

-I DO agree that Alex and Charlotte are both piece of tit parents. If it's not the favoritism for Jimmy and/or Henry, it's the ads and the way they treat those poor girls. I 110% think they only see those poor girls as cash cows and burdens. I've noticed most of these #ads have the girls, some include Henry. I've always said that I'd do ads for the money if it was for me, and me only. NOT for my children. Then they have the nerve to whine about them when they won't sleep, the girls didn't do what they wanted them to do (i.e the recent disastrous football meeting). What also bothered me was when they stayed at Charlotte's parents/first moved into their ugly "dollhouse", the girls slept on mattresses on the cold hard FLOOR, while everybody else got nice comfy beds. I

I can go on and on, but I'll save it for another time. Looking forward to talk about this family with people who completely get it! :)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.