Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said the same about jimmy loads he is never doing tummy time or play mat or
Anything stimulating just in a chair or a basket, he should be sitting in a high chair now, either feeding himself some first taste veggies or puree fed but he just sits in a damn reclined chair or the basket. Sorry but it will stunt his growth and abilities! Hes probs desperate to move about! At 6 months both my sons were rolling and interested in everything, they havent disclosed that he has any issues that cause him to be strapped down all the time so why???
Jimmy is treated as a boob sucking house plant. I thought she was meant to be doing all the things she couldn't with triplets? That baby does no classes either!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Jimmy is treated as a boob sucking house plant. I thought she was meant to be doing all the things she couldn't with triplets? That baby does no classes either!
She posted him at one sensory class ages ago and thats all!

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh 😂 that poor baby.

I think by the end of next week we will all be in lockdown, how she is ever going to cope without coffee out, lunch out, takeaways for dinner I don't know. She will be stuck in that awful house 24/7 and then she will have to parent those kids, maybe she might even cook for them or make cakes without it being an #AD 😡

They really are the pitts of parenting.

Reactions: 4
Was that bedding #gifted, as no mention of it on the video just named the company??
100% gifted!! I’m sure I saw it?

Omg when we go into lockdown how will they cope!

No gym for the greaseball!

They’ll actually have to parent the children! The girls might even get potty trained! 🙌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi Charlotte, nice to hear you tell the girls they needed to wear coats the garden. If only you didn't need us to tell you first.

However, as you're an avid reader here, take note: please get Jimmy moving. He should be able to roll by now, and he's got a flat head from lying down so much... don't make Jimmy the houseplant become Jimmy the helmet.

We like Jimmy, we don't dislike Jimmy. If you're going to neglect the other four in favour of Jimmy, it'd be nice to see you develop him into a stimulated little human. You actually did this fairly well with the girls as babies.

Cmon Charlotte, this is the bit you're good at. Be good at it.

Reactions: 9
Hi Charlotte, nice to hear you tell the girls they needed to wear coats the garden. If only you didn't need us to tell you first.

However, as you're an avid reader here, take note: please get Jimmy moving. He should be able to roll by now, and he's got a flat head from lying down so much... don't make Jimmy the houseplant become Jimmy the helmet.

We like Jimmy, we don't dislike Jimmy. If you're going to neglect the other four in favour of Jimmy, it'd be nice to see you develop him into a stimulated little human. You actually did this fairly well with the girls as babies.

Cmon Charlotte, this is the bit you're good at. Be good at it.
Ah yeah didnt think of flat head! (Tbh you cant ever see as he lays down constantly)

Reactions: 1
Catching up on threads & have dipped in & out of stories last couple of days. I see they finally got their Primark ad....all that begging must have worked!
I feel bad for these children when the schools eventually close, these are the children that you know get a decent meal in school & some sort of structure. How’s princess gonna cope being indoors 7 days a week with them with no external family help!

I don't understand why their house is such a state?! Piles of stuff everywhere! There are cupboards in the kitchen and utility. There's 6 bedrooms of storage. What's their excuse for it?!

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why their house is such a state?! Piles of stuff everywhere! There are cupboards in the kitchen and utility. There's 6 bedrooms of storage. What's their excuse for it?!
There's no excuse for it, they are just prime examples of lazy slobs.
Looking in from the garden yesterday it was piled high with stuff.

Maybe they need to stop accepting everything that gets thrown their way, I've never know a family have so much stuff, most is not needed. And why do they keep buying 3 of exact same thing, it's ridiculous, the girls need to share one thing, like the trikes yesterday 3 of those, why not just get one and then one of something different then they can share and take turns, we have twins in our family and they very rarely got given the exact same thing as each other.
They maybe triplets but they are also individuals, the constant dressing the same I think needs to slow down too especially Lottie as her clothes are always far too big.
I think the need to let people know they are triplets and the attention they get has completely taken over common sense, (if they had any to begin with)

Reactions: 8
Catching up on threads & have dipped in & out of stories last couple of days. I see they finally got their Primark ad....all that begging must have worked!
I feel bad for these children when the schools eventually close, these are the children that you know get a decent meal in school & some sort of structure. How’s princess gonna cope being indoors 7 days a week with them with no external family help!
I thought this! Got the ad!
I’m hoping this ad bollocks slows down now! I don’t want to see it at a time so many will be struggling

And now Jimmy has spent time down on a playmat with the same toy he has when he’s in his seat 🙄

OMG, Did anyone have a sharp intake of breath when 2 of the girls were trying to climb up the glass Bannister 😲 3 floors up!!

OMG I can't unsee that now, those awful glass banisters are absolutely ridiculous with young kids in the house.
Again Mr & Mrs twit had no thought before having these fitted, just jumping on the 'in' fashion, never mind safety.

I just hope that lazy Mrs twit is on the ball and watching those girls, if she can pull herself away from the golden child long enough to take an interest in what they are doing.

Off to bed, hair still in bands, greaseball asking have they been in their pj's all day!!!! Probably yes, 😡Charlotte needs a bloody good shake, stupid lazy woman.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Going to bed in the SAME pj’s! Nothing shocks me anymore!
Didn’t watch the stories OMG enough to see the girls climbing!
If they had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous

I’m guilty of letting my daughter stay in her pyjamas allday, we aren’t going out so why make more washing 😂 BUT she is bathed every night. Hair is wet every night but only actually pop shampoo on it 2/3 times a week she just loves water poured on her head 😂 Then she has fresh pyjamas for bed. Do you think they ever remember a time they weren’t filmed for bed? What’s with all the washing thrown on the top of the stairs too. Put it away lazy arseholes. Once their kids are in bed aren’t these the normal sorts of jobs we get done like washing away tidy up? Or am I just a weirdo? 🤷‍♀️😂

I’m guilty of letting my daughter stay in her pyjamas allday, we aren’t going out so why make more washing 😂 BUT she is bathed every night. Hair is wet every night but only actually pop shampoo on it 2/3 times a week she just loves water poured on her head 😂 Then she has fresh pyjamas for bed. Do you think they ever remember a time they weren’t filmed for bed? What’s with all the washing thrown on the top of the stairs too. Put it away lazy arseholes. Once their kids are in bed aren’t these the normal sorts of jobs we get done like washing away tidy up? Or am I just a weirdo? 🤷‍♀️😂
I’m sure we all let our kids have days in their pjs but like u say! They’re bathed and put in fresh for bed!
Considering the girls are still in nappies they need bathing regularly!!
They’re sloths!
BTW that school doesn’t break up until tomorrow! I wonder if the girls go nursery tomorrow

OMG, Did anyone have a sharp intake of breath when 2 of the girls were trying to climb up the glass Bannister 😲 3 floors up!!

OMG I can't unsee that now, those awful glass banisters are absolutely ridiculous with young kids in the house.
Again Mr & Mrs twit had no thought before having these fitted, just jumping on the 'in' fashion, never mind safety.

I just hope that lazy Mrs twit is on the ball and watching those girls, if she can pull herself away from the golden child long enough to take an interest in what they are doing.

Off to bed, hair still in bands, greaseball asking have they been in their pj's all day!!!! Probably yes, 😡Charlotte needs a bloody good shake, stupid lazy woman.
I think my heart skipped a beat when they were trying to climb over - oh my god. Why put the girls on the top floor of that house, I know they have a stair gate on their room, but didn’t they get chairs or something the other day to stand on looking to climb over?

I think my heart skipped a beat when they were trying to climb over - oh my god. Why put the girls on the top floor of that house, I know they have a stair gate on their room, but didn’t they get chairs or something the other day to stand on looking to climb over?
Yes they have gate on their room but could easily get over it if they wanted, and can you imagine putting a stool etc to look over the banister 😰

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.