Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Absolute fucking pricks. I’ve finally unfollowed. Poor Lottie! Poor poor girl. That is just undoubtedly NASTY. I cannot believe any “parent” would do that to their child

Reactions: 6

Rinitiaa

I don’t understand why jimmy needs feeding SO much , i no she’s amazing breastfeeding lady no ones as good as her
Oh he no way needs BF as much as shes doing it, she isnt really weaning him. Sorry charlotte, yes breastfeeding can be nice but YOU HAVE TO LET GO! You can still do it as long as poss but dont deprive Jimmy of an actual weaning journey!
And no, bread - crisps - bread do not count if you are planning on making a weaning journey youtube vid 😫😫

I get the vibe she isnt wanting to wean him? Its usually one of the most fun and exciting part of baby life, people cant wait and buy/plan/cookbooks/prep etc in anticipation or is that just me??

BMZ11

Lottie is definitely the more advanced and her comprehension of the questions being asked was way above that of her sisters. Her speech is also much better! And funnily enough Alex, they all like bloody pasta because that’s pretty much all they’re fed?!

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
The whole situation with Lottie is very sad. One of my children was premature and under the care of a nutritionist for the first 5 years of her life. Her dad and I had to work so hard to get enough calories into her. She had high fat prescription drinks twice a day. These had to carefully timed or she would be sick. Her meals were then dictated to us by the hospital. I used to have set meal plan to follow for her. Yes it was a pain to not have exactly what you fancied to eat but you do what’s right for your child don’t you????

The whole family ate a version of the diet so that my daughter wouldn’t feel like she was being treated differently. Although my daughter is fine now, I still cook from the meal plan regularly.

I can’t help but wonder if the hospital have given Lottie a similar plan to follow and her parents are just ignoring it. It isn’t as simply as giving a child crisps and yoghurts all the time 😡😡😡

Rinitiaa

Im glad she posted that picture of her breastfeeding because i never knew what she meant when she kept saying she breastfed, thank god ay!

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Back tracked now and they are going to buy her a new one too. But you weren’t originally were you. You thought the two new ones would be identical to the old one , and she would have still got the old one . With nothing else extra for her for the same amount. Nothing for their own different personal interests. All matching all the same even though they are different with different personalities .

Rinitiaa

i always thought that alex was much more hands on with the kids, even though one hand has a phone in it i’ll give him that tick in the parenting manual, charlotte, u get fuck all.

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
He kept saying our huggies collaboration is cancelled . Not cancelled just on pause till this is over so I can’t say much or how we have done it
Oh so do you reckon that they will wait until this is over, could be bloody 6 months!!!

Well if that's the case then they are even shittier crap twats than any of us thought.

Surely no parent would do that.. 😡 😡 😡

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Rather than give the girls a wash, he is interviewing them again! They look absolutely filthy!
That house must be rotten! No one cleans it!

Reactions: 5

Chatty Member
Why would you send your children into nursery (why does she call it nurshree?) if you didn't absolutely have to? Those girls have had serious chest infections since birth and Mrs Grabally fucking stays at home! Their parenting is questionable at best but they surely aren't this stupid?

Rinitiaa

Breakfast time, charlotte as far away from her other kids as she can be while breastfeeding (incase noone knew, she breastfeeds)🤨

• Haha

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Just catching up on stories, why the flip is Jimmy still laid in that chair? It’s one of those Stokke things isn’t it? Doesn’t it adjust? He’s nearly 7 months, why don’t they sit him up at the table and give him some toys to play with, rather than just laying there. He looks really uncomfortable and restrained.

LightWitch

Why does he hype them up before bed?
Fool.
Why not move the huge chest of draws from the radiator and get some heat in the room. Surely that room can be done better.
Lottie sat on her own on the trampoline at dinner time. Alex neglects her so much. She alwys the last one to do something just cause she was the last born triplet. Doesn't mean she neds to be last. Let her have a go first with things. She an bright girl. Love her story fly landed on her nose thought it was great real or not great imagination.

Rinitiaa

God he locks their door!? So locked door on the top floor what if there is a fire? JESUS!

• Sad