Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another video of putting the girls to bed. Does he really get gushing comments about this from his sheep every night 🤦🏻‍♀️ This man is just pathetic!

Reactions: 3
Why is Henry wearing a proper coat but the girls are standing outside in just their sweater-dresses.
I thought they felt the cold!!!

Reactions: 4
Ewwww Mrs Twats dad gives me the creeps, what's with the long hair on an old man, is Mr twit and him in competition or something, they both look revolting 🤮

Those poor kids 😢

Reactions: 1
The content is boring . Same tit everyday . Girls having a camera in their face at bed time . Going to costa , garden centre and a cafe . Boring !!! How do they have such a large following .

preemie babies ,they feel the cold. Today denim jackets . No hats . No gloves . Absolutely ridiculous . Lying scum bags .

Reactions: 5
Yet another video of putting the girls to bed. Does he really get gushing comments about this from his sheep every night 🤦🏻‍♀️ This man is just pathetic!
Again those girls have gone to bed without a bath, same onsie, bedding, bags that they have been in for weeks!

Mr & Mrs twit we know you read here, you losers, give those girls a bath and clean bedding, you vile vile people urgh!!!! 😡 😡 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve also noticed they have stopped filming the girls evening meals . Don’t think they like the comments on here. Maybe they will wash their children and wash their pyjamas .

Reactions: 2
I’ve also noticed they have stopped filming the girls evening meals . Don’t think they like the comments on here. Maybe they will wash their children and wash their pyjamas .
Yea, cause they get fed shite.

Again twit said to Florence "love you" then it seemed a 2nd thought took the camera back to Lottie and said "love you" 😡

The guys a fat, greasy, lying, sweaty, nasty, moron. I'm just thankful we don't have smelly phones, as he really looks like he smells bad 🤢

What do you get if you sleep all night...chocolate orange!!! What?? We all like to bribe our kids on occasions but seriously is that what they get every time they all sleep. Does Jimmy get bribed with breastmilk. Be a good boy and mommy will breastfeed you 🙄.

Still in the same pj's rainbow slash Backs before another set of pj's girls 😂😂

What do you get if you sleep all night...chocolate orange!!! What?? We all like to bribe our kids on occasions but seriously is that what they get every time they all sleep. Does Jimmy get bribed with breastmilk. Be a good boy and mommy will breastfeed you 🙄.

Still in the same pj's rainbow slash Backs before another set of pj's girls 😂😂
Come on now.....the first fruit they've probably had in their entire lives.

• Haha
So I saw Henry in town today! With a grandad I presume!
Considering the gifted/ad bollocks they went into competition with last year! Matalan and m&s! His trousers were half way up his ankles!

Mr and Mrs twit really suit them 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Still no bath before bed 😡

What is wrong with these twats, they are so engrossed with filming and money that they are not bothering to keep their kids clean. I wonder if they even wash in the mornings as Mrs twit is too busy with the Golden child, 😕 Mr twit has already gone to work, so I bet those girls don't wash.

Boardering on child abuse.

This pic Henry looks frozen with his coat on, the poor girls just in a dress, but that's OK it's a pic for the gram.
Sorry excuses for parents.

Attachments

Still no bath before bed 😡

What is wrong with these twats, they are so engrossed with filming and money that they are not bothering to keep their kids clean. I wonder if they even wash in the mornings as Mrs twit is too busy with the Golden child, 😕 Mr twit has already gone to work, so I bet those girls don't wash.

Boardering on child abuse.

This pic Henry looks frozen with his coat on, the poor girls just in a dress, but that's OK it's a pic for the gram.
Sorry excuses for parents.
No bath and I’m beginning to wonder if they even brush their teeth too 😔

Jimmy is her new little angel at the moment and I think she’ll always baby him because he’s her last but she’ll lose interest a bit as he gets older just like she has the others.
She’ll then make a big thing about needing a ‘Charlotte day’ and needing time to herself again.
You called it... sooner than anticipated though 🤣

No bath and I’m beginning to wonder if they even brush their teeth too 😔
Probably not, they never look clean, always look very desheveled.

I see Mrs twit is now having reflexology, guess because she is so tired and works so hard bleeping breastfeeding, can't think of any other reason as she does sweet F all.

Mrs twit we know you read here, you are a disgrace, stop neglecting those girls, they are your meal ticket after all! 😡

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why he’s bought Easter eggs to give to the kids now. Doesn’t that make them not as special on Easter Sunday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.