Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scraping the barrel with tin bleeping foil

Charlotte just wants in on Stacey and Hinch play dates! She’s so transparent 🥱
They are friendly with part time working mummy now . And Rachel is desperate to be in with hinchy . Both a pair of desperate wannabes .

Reactions: 1
Tagging Mrs Hinch in a post now. bleeping criiiiiinge trying to win some pals now you met Stacey Solomon for 5 minutes.

New Thread title: Our childs room has no blinds why don't you peek as greaseball Alex works a 4 day week.

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion
Alex is having a fit, Jimmy’s on the tit but f*ck it, let’s make this a YouTube hit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aww thats nice playing a game with your son, now drop the damn camera and it’ll have abit more meaning.

Reactions: 3
Title: Kids never bath, Charlotte sits on her arse, Alex is a farce, lives are chaos, just how long will it last!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread name. Baby is number one. The twins get all the love. Daddy can't bond with last triplet even the oldest son no longer fun

I feel so sad for Lottie. When doing the cake, Alex completely went past her for the others to feel the paper. Nowhere near them doing the mixture, and not even shown when they did ‘outtakes’. I never noticed before how pushed out she was until reading this thread. I want to take her home and give her some proper parental love. 😢

Reactions: 6
Stacey Solomon at an event chatting about amazing women when she’s said she’s not going on social media today as supposedly supporting her partner who lost an important female friend .. awful ! and all these hanger-ons mummygrammers like Charlotte making out they are going for coffee with her 🙄
And amazon handmade !
Why not look at handmade businesses on Instagram or Etsy

I feel so sad for Lottie. When doing the cake, Alex completely went past her for the others to feel the paper. Nowhere near them doing the mixture, and not even shown when they did ‘outtakes’. I never noticed before how pushed out she was until reading this thread. I want to take her home and give her some proper parental love. 😢
Lottie is my favourite. I get upset when she gets left out. Especially when Alex complete pushes her to aside. Seeing that clip baking was upsetting. Plus Annabelle is starting to want her own way with everything. Clearly, Florence is his number one way he praises her. I want to adopt Lottie. She a smart one. Alex pay attention to her.

That was so upsetting. She’s such a little sweetie. I really feel for her. And then he has posted a photo just of Lottie now. He’s clearly been reading here!

So as we have your attention - instead of just paying lip service and posting Lottie to try and come across well to your fans. Why don’t you actually think about what we have written and what long term damage you could be causing to your Daughter’s self esteem. You have a chance to put it right.

Reactions: 1
They are friendly with part time working mummy now . And Rachel is desperate to be in with hinchy . Both a pair of desperate wannabes .
OMG really, PTWM is a complete fraud, I cannot believe how these people get away with what they do.

It's a tit world we live in, no wonder mental health is skyrocketing, these women are doing so much damage, and the companies that pay them need to be brought to task, god it makes me so mad😡

Reactions: 5
OMG really, PTWM is a complete fraud, I cannot believe how these people get away with what they do.

It's a tit world we live in, no wonder mental health is skyrocketing, these women are doing so much damage, and the companies that pay them need to be brought to task, god it makes me so mad😡
PTWM was constantly tagging hinch & Stacey. And then Alex did the ryvitta thing and met PTWM and they were tagging one another on their stories . They are all a bunch of fake money grabbing frauds .

Reactions: 5
It has got to the point where I am sure these 2 must be a joke account and not actually real. They can not be that greasy, that grabby and that diabolical at parenting. Seeing their faces just winds me up. They are pathetic and I hope they ground down to earth with a halt very soon.

Oh look a picture of Lottie!

Hi Alex 👋🏼

I think charlottes dad quote enjoys the camera! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Apparently he is quite the poser. Into his male grooming and very much looks after himself. He does look a bit of a ‘chap’ 😂 I can imagine him quite the player in his younger years!!! 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
twit "here Lottie lick the whisk as Tattlers know how I ignore you and don't favour you"

Lottie "no daddy I don't want to, Im learning very fast that I'm not your favorite"

twit "but you have to, I need a pic for the gram, people are talking"

Lottie "OK but don't take a photo of me, I'm fed up with the camera in my face all the time"

twit "shut the duck up Lottie, I need the photo, do as your told"

Lottie "why do you keep filming us all the time"

twit "cause I'm a lazy fucker and you girls make us money, so do as your told"

Lottie "(in a few years) duck OFF twit"

twit to mummy twit "Charlotte, where did we go wrong with these kids, why do they hate us so much? “

Mummy twit" I have no idea Alex, but your therapist called, you have an appointment Monday, think I may join you"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.