Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy is her new little angel at the moment and I think she’ll always baby him because he’s her last but she’ll lose interest a bit as he gets older just like she has the others.
She’ll then make a big thing about needing a ‘Charlotte day’ and needing time to herself again.

Reactions: 1
Oh god, here we go Charlotte is off to meet Stacey Solomen 🙈, what is it with these Essex women.?
Next week the Grinch will probably join them 🤮

Reactions: 2
Is it any wonder the girls are getting up and wandering around with food in their mouths ? We sit down with our children , and eat with them as a family unit .
On the rare occasion we have eaten late while the kids are at school, we still sit at the table with them
While they eat.
But oh wait they got rid of their table and never got one gifted . Its time to start weaning prince jimmy , so shes going to actually put her useless arse in the kitchen .

• Haha
So greasy monkey said that his useless wife/mother of his children is having brunch with Stacey Solomon today. Stacey has made herself relevant today, by ensuring the media were told she is staying off social media today to support her partner on the day of Caroline Flack's PRIVATE funeral. Is a Greedbally at the funeral? 😱

Last edited:
FML - they’re at soft play!!! Why does he think it’s acceptable to keep their shoes on?

So greasy monkey said that his useless wife/mother of his children is having brunch with Stacey Solomon today. Stacey has made herself relevant today, by ensuring the media were told she is staying off social media today to support her partner on the day of Caroline Flack's PRIVATE funeral. Is a Greedbally at the funeral? 😱
She is at some amazon event with lots of other influencers thats being ‘hosted’ by Stacy... I saw it in another story earlier, not a 1-2-1 brunch that we are led to believe! 🙄

I love Stacey! Devastated Mrs greed is associated with her!

I literally flick through their stories! They are so BORING

I love Stacey! Devastated Mrs greed is associated with her!

I literally flick through their stories! They are so BORING
Sorry but Stacey is no better than the rest of them, fame hungry, attention seeker, liar, greedy, the list goes on 😡

Reactions: 6
Dont understand the logic of him, he says they wear so many layers to bed because they were premature and feel the cold but he takes them out with no coats on

Reactions: 4
Dont understand the logic of him, he says they wear so many layers to bed because they were premature and feel the cold but he takes them out with no coats on
And they have shutters and blinds put in downstairs but still nothing on the girls’ bedroom window.

Ewwwwwww why do they not bath their kids? I know it’s been mentioned before but seriously they have been soft play, touching all the animals at Swallows and then in the garden!! Gross

Reactions: 4
And here’s us making a cake for mummy . And there’s lottie on the end not involved at all. While the twins do everything . And I even don’t acknowledge her.
Hmmmm wonder who was filming them when they were feeling the grease proof paper 🤔. What a surprise Charlotte eh .

• Sad
Scraping the barrel with tin bleeping foil

Charlotte just wants in on Stacey and Hinch play dates! She’s so transparent 🥱
Shes a very small fish compared! I bet she was all I BREASTFEED JIMMY.....I HAVE TRIPLETS.......I HAVE A HOUSE ACCOUNT please let me hang out with you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.