Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the girls! Great big camera set up in the lounge! If today’s 400 videos are anything to go by it’s going to be as boring as hell!!
She’s definitely stepped up the filming! Maybe she could use that time Preparing the children a nutritious lunch!!! And dinner!!!!
No chance! Greed!!

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable ^

thing is healthy food is soooo easy. I gave my toddler a piece of white fish (boiled from frozen, comes in a freezer bag of raw fillets), fresh broccoli (boiled in same pot) and a bit of tilda kiddies rice (done in microwave for speed). Put a smear of butter on the fish & broccoli for flavour. She ate the lot no bother. It's not bleeping rocket science.

Mind you these are the incompetent twats who can’t walk their kids to a playground and plump (lol) for Costa. Chavs.
Yep! I use ellas kitchen recipes alot! Loads of them are just lots of veggies in a steamer and mix with some finger foods - done! Alex has posted about him making healthy meals for himself and has said before that the girls arent fussy and one will try anything, then charlotte says they are fussy? Doesnt make sense!

Reactions: 1
Back at work two days and already talking about cutting his days down, the YouTube gig and ads must be paying well... look at Father of Daughters’ fall from Insta fame as a word of warning grease boy, gotta be able to pay that mortgage!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Back at work two days and already talking about cutting his days down, the YouTube gig and ads must be paying well... look at Father of Daughters’ fall from Insta fame as a word of warning grease boy, gotta be able to pay that mortgage!
He is, of course, thinking it won’t happen to him. What’s not to love about the Grabally Seven, their USP triplets and their 3 storey house of horror 🤔🤭🤫

Why didn’t the girls get a pancake, what’s wrong with Charlotte making them, I’m a busy working mom of 4 but I’ve managed to cook a chicken dinner and make pancakes, it’s as if she can’t do anything without Alex, even taking the kids to school she wants a pat on the back, get in the real world, your choice to have 5 kids

Reactions: 6
She’s a pampered princess. Has never learnt to do anything for herself.

A truly spoilt little madam.

Who are the FOD and MOD lot? Not heard of them before 🤔
Oh god, it’ll take up much of your life learning about those two! Mother Of Daughters and Father Of Daughters. They used to be the ‘A list’ within the child exploitation world that is Instagram. Until she created fake accounts on Tattle and slagged off her husband, friends and fellow InstaHuns. There are many, many threads on here if you have a spare fortnight!

• Wow
  • Haha
I have 4 kids one with add and a speech delay, a single parent who holds down a job she needs to get a bleeping grip!! How many school runs has she actually done, she isn't relatable at all. Don't get me wrong we all struggle buts it's like she isn't even capable of looking after the girls by herself. All about her boys.

Reactions: 2
I have 4 kids one with add and a speech delay, a single parent who holds down a job she needs to get a bleeping grip!! How many school runs has she actually done, she isn't relatable at all. Don't get me wrong we all struggle buts it's like she isn't even capable of looking after the girls by herself. All about her boys.
Exactly. Normal parents just get on with it, face personal challenges with the best effort we can and put our children first.

HRH Grabally spends so much time on her phone, she fails to provide basic childcare, attention, developmental interaction or encouragement. What time she does spend away from her mobile device is dedicated to getting her t*ts out to #breastfeed the golden child. It’s all about Jimmy. And maybe ’Henners’. The triplets require too much attention, so she abandons them whenever she can.

I mean if you havnt had a breakdown on the school run and telling the oncoming car your a head, and then stopping the kids repeat you are you even a parent😂. But shes far to pefect for that. My youngest is a few months younger and my oldest is a few months older then Henry, doing breakfasts chuck that nights tea in the slow cooking it's take miniutes, wouldn't surprise me if Alex makes the girls dinner for them before he leaves. X

First time in months I watched her stories today.. got as far as watching one of the girls yanking at the dogs collar whilst he was asleep cuddled up on the sofa. Clearly was called up by the other little girl that was petting him. Then rather than Charlotte correct her daughter she encouraged her to continue and then yelled at him herself. They don’t deserve him at all.
Sorry if already mentioned I am so far behind on this thread - trying to catch up.

• Sad
Yeah, it’s poor Reggie the dog I feel most sorry for. I really do. He’s never exercised or shown any care whatsoever.

This man can never make up his mind. Youtube then when it required effort he packed that in, funny old thing when someone else will do it or help he’s all over it. That house can’t be cheap gotta have them ads in. Then he talks about giving up work and going on a Sabbatical all year for being sooooooo amazing at his job he just has to work a week in February (weird) and now he’s back to work full time? what’s all that about?

This man can never make up his mind. Youtube then when it required effort he packed that in, funny old thing when someone else will do it or help he’s all over it. That house can’t be cheap gotta have them ads in. Then he talks about giving up work and going on a Sabbatical all year for being sooooooo amazing at his job he just has to work a week in February (weird) and now he’s back to work full time? what’s all that about?
He reminds me of my Dad when he’s in a manic episode. My Dad always goes awol from his job when he’s ill...maybe that’s what he’s doing. Kind of off sick but more that he’s done a runner from his job. I know most companies will be very sympathetic in these situations however not sure about how his constant online presence would affect that 🤔 it’s a bit of a piss take if he is off sick but then again mental illness makes people do odd things 🤷🏼‍♀️.

If he says he suffers with his mental health then honestly stopping work may not be good for him. I have a friend who suffers with her mental health and when she’s able to work she feels SO much better.

Reactions: 5
Do not fear! It’s Wednesday! The girls will be well cared for by nanny and grandad! Thank god!

I’m unsure of their audience and content for YouTube! The triplets are the ‘main attraction’ but they’ll start school next year!
There not even interesting to watch when they’re at home????
Isn’t it sad that the only time their interested in their children is when they’re bank rolling their lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

I didn’t see the girls get pancakes, probably because they’re too fussy! 🤣

Alex is massively unhinged and needs help urgently!
I will never understand how someone with such serious mental health issues would put his awful life out there to be commented on? It’s a vicious circle!

Reactions: 3
Does she ever do the school run? Even if it’s too far to walk with the triplets and number one baby then you’d drive part way, and then walk. She could have a double pushchair and a buggy board and number one in a sling? Especially when it’s dry out, a bit of fresh air instead of the inside of costa. They could stop at the park on the way back to burn some energy off!
yes it’s not easy with 5 kids, I have 5, twins not triplets and it’s hard work but you have to be organised, and just get out there and get on with life instead of sitting on the sofa watching movies under blankets!
If she used the slow cooker or meal prepped at nap times the evening meal would be quick and easy.
She is just a princess, the world has stopped because she has to breastfeed number one, and it’s too much effort to take the girls out and occupy them.
life will be a breeze once they start school, wonder if she’ll do the school run then!

• Heart
Should turn their triple buggy into one for four and problem solved! Life would be so much easier for them if they took a buggy out for all four of the little ones!

Should turn their triple buggy into one for four and problem solved! Life would be so much easier for them if they took a buggy out for all four of the little ones!
Oh yes I forgot about that! Needs must if you have lots of little kids and have to get on in the real world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.